ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: I need some help with Nookie Return to archive Page: 1 2
08-30-02 01:42 AM
Sir Stonesalot You are IN Martha.....especially if you can get my CDs pressed.

This is cool. I got chicks in my band.

I still need someone to bash skins for me....are there no drummers on the board?

Fuckin' figures.

I get it all together, and there's no fuckin' drummers to be had.

If I don't get a drummer, I'll be forced to sell my songs to Kid Rock. He emailed me, and wants my "Why I Got Divorced" song. He's offering a big wad of cash....but I have my artistic integrity to think of.

I mean, I have a fan club president/groupie to think about...

I can't just sell out to the first big wad of cash that comes along can I? NO! I owe it to myself, my almost band, my fan, my family...to see this thing thru.

BTW, Xyzzy...FPM is also known as Biggles. But being relatively new to the boards, you could not have known that.
08-30-02 02:00 AM
parmeda Stonesy...
In desperation, I'll send my son to be my proxie for your drummer. He's the muscian in the family, and a mighty fine one I might add...here's a plus, HE'S A STONES FAN TOO! (Didn't have much of a choice, growing up in THIS house...) Years of private lessons and countless dollars later, you have my word on this one...you're welcome to him.

Hey, his instructor has his own private studio...just a thought.
08-30-02 02:04 AM
Martha You are IN Martha.....especially if you can get my CDs pressed.

Did you really need to ask?!?

This is cool. I got chicks in my band.

Blond toned,and tanned, don't forget.

I still need someone to bash skins for me....are there no drummers on the board?

I know that the new guy on the board..who goes by, dead man cum, has a drum set in his befroom ( as I type this and don't ask me how I know, that's classified)...perhaps he'll heed the call.

Fuckin' figures.

I get it all together, and there's no fuckin' drummers to be had.

Don't despair Sir Stonesy....Seek out dead man and we'll be cookin' with rice.

now......where's my concert frock?
08-30-02 02:48 AM
Prodigal Son Geez, if I was older I'd be there giving you some guitar work. My time is gonna come, my time is gonna come.
08-30-02 01:35 PM
jb I play a mean recorder!
08-30-02 01:40 PM
Sir Stonesalot If we do a cover of Ruby Tuesday, you'll get the call up.
08-30-02 01:43 PM
Soul Survivor Sir, I can get you a record deal. I'm serious. On "Bad Ass Records". I'm not lying. I know some people that work there.
08-30-02 01:55 PM
Soul Survivor No, actually I cant
08-30-02 02:31 PM
Sir Stonesalot That's so funny...that's what Bobby...I mean, Kid Rock was just telling me. That he can get me on his lable. He said that he thinks my songs are brilliant, which of course, they are.

I just finished writing 4,247 songs last night.

I think the best one is, "I'm Down With A Rednecked Girl".

Or maybe, "Hey Baby, Your Cooter Smells Great".

Here's one I call "Hey". It goes...

Hey hey hey
Hey
Hey

Repeat 37 times.

I think that will be the lead in track on Nookie.
08-30-02 02:34 PM
Soul Survivor Nice. Very Nice.

Make a song called "Turd"

He sits alone in a bag
He stenches up the place
If you smell him in the air
You drop dead during a running race
08-30-02 03:13 PM
Joey I get it all together, and there's no fuckin' drummers to be had "

Stoney ...............

I hear Kenny Jones is still available !

Ahhhhhh Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha .................** Barf *** !

J.
08-30-02 03:18 PM
Soul Survivor Joey, you just barfed and ruined your keyboard!
08-30-02 03:21 PM
Joey " Joey, you just barfed and ruined your keyboard! "

I also hear Simon Phillips is available ........................

Ahhhhh Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha .................*** Squirt **** Joey just sh## his pants ********* Oh No !

J.

08-30-02 03:26 PM
Soul Survivor Joey, why did you shit your pants. You just stained them!
08-30-02 11:03 PM
Martha
SS...Who's playing keyboards...ME or Joey?

I think he DID just ruin his instrument.

Or, is that you want two keyboardists...along with a huge ensemble of professional musicians, in your band..I mean, after all, with the detailed intricacies and nuances in each of the 4,000 plus songs you are feverishly writing, you MUST need all of us playing our rock and roll hearts out.

Did you call Kenny Jones yet?

Oh yea...I do agree the ganja word has to be added to that I and I tune.
08-30-02 11:06 PM
gypsy And, surely you need a cute chick to wear leather buckskin and play the tambourine?! Now, where has Dandelion* been hiding?
08-30-02 11:09 PM
TheSavageYoungXyzzy Careful, Martha, talk about too many instruments and you may summon Phil Spector...

-tSYX --- So if you meet me, have some courtesy...
08-30-02 11:30 PM
Sir Stonesalot Martha....obviously, the word "ganja" is implied. Not my fault if you can't grasp that.

And no...Joey is definately NOT in my band. He will steal all my songs and try to pass them off as his own.

Kenny Jones can go get fucked.

240 of the songs I wrote last night are 1 second long, and are played back to back with no break in between. It's a rock opera called "240 Single Second Songs"...It's an epic tale of love, hate, reconciliation, and sheep. If that one don't bring a tear to yer eye...well, you just got no soul.

Actually, what I want is a very sparse sound. Old timey. Yet very punk rock. Old timey country punk rock. You know what I mean....
08-30-02 11:40 PM
Soul Survivor Now you need to plan a movie
08-31-02 12:09 PM
Maxlugar "240 of the songs I wrote last night are 1 second long, and are played back to back with no break in between. It's a rock opera called "240 Single Second Songs"...It's an epic tale of love, hate, reconciliation, and sheep. If that one don't bring a tear to yer eye...well, you just got no soul."

THAT, my friends, is posting.

You all should get off your asses and post like this.

"It's not if you are right or wrong, but how you post, Ronnie!"

M!

08-31-02 04:11 PM
Miss U. 1-second songs; how do you sing to that??? Grunt???
08-31-02 04:15 PM
Soul Survivor Ahem:

"A 1, A 2, A 1234; Love, Fuck, Die, Sleep, Hate, Suck, Trash, Food, etc............."
08-31-02 04:48 PM
Joey " And no...Joey is definately NOT in my band. He will steal all my songs and try to pass them off as his own. "

You make Joey cry violently ! And this little guy too ...
<--------------

Please don't knock sheep , sheep are cute ..some are actually quite beautiful , and so very demure . I prefer to place my sheep at the edge of a cliff .....that way they " PUSH BACK A BIT " .

YES !

" Ahhhh , cloven hooved beasts -- bitches all of them Ronnie "

J.

09-01-02 12:50 AM
Soul Survivor I wear sheep on my body

So don't fuckin' diss sheep~
Page: 1 2

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board. The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.
Rolling Stones tour 2002 - Rolling Stones World Tour - Rolling Stones on the road