ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang World Tour 2005 - 2006
Thanks Thobby!!
Rentschler Field, East Hartford - August 26, 2005
Picture taken from "On-Stage" seats
Thanks Throbby!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: M.S.G. January 18th Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
August 23rd, 2005 10:30 AM
Gazza I'm in..Jaxx too...see y'all there!
[Edited by Gazza]
August 23rd, 2005 10:32 AM
Saint Sway I need a password please
August 23rd, 2005 10:35 AM
Gazza for the "Big Night" presale, it's STONES - although those tickets all seem to be $454.

I got mine on my platinum membership isntead, though ($179 each)
August 23rd, 2005 10:39 AM
Saint Sway yeah I just passed on $454s bc they were in the back of the floor in the 1st level up. I want 1st twenty rows for $450 - not 1st tier

I already blew my platinum membership on hartford. not paying another $100

gonna keep trying....

MSG is the Stones Mecca!
August 23rd, 2005 10:42 AM
gotdablouse Ouch this is pretty tempting...tried the presale, thanks for the code, got a miserable 11/0-3 seat so for $480 - I'll pass !

Based on previous tours, any chance of buying a ticket at the last minute ? How does one get a platinum membership ?
[Edited by gotdablouse]
August 23rd, 2005 10:43 AM
LadyJane I'm in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes....I saved my RS passcode for MSG and I'm in!!!!!!!

Yippy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LJ.
August 23rd, 2005 10:44 AM
PartyDoll MEG
quote:
Gazza wrote:
I'm in..Jaxx too...see y'all there!
[Edited by Gazza]

I'll be there too-Section 226 Row A (the pocket book pleaded with me to not spend more!!) Hope to meet you and other Rocks Off members!!
[Edited by PartyDoll MEG]
August 23rd, 2005 10:45 AM
luxury1 Throbby and I are in too!! See yous there. I sense another RO blowout!!
August 23rd, 2005 10:46 AM
Gazza
quote:
gotdablouse wrote:
Ouch this is pretty tempting...based on previous tours, any chance of buying a ticket at the last minute ? How does one get a platinum membership ?

The platinum membership is for those who joined the fanclub after May 10th. you can pay the membership fee as you purchase your tickets and join that way

and yeah, I'm sure in the 5 month period between now and January, there will be people selling tickets..much better alternative than scalpers
August 23rd, 2005 10:51 AM
LadyJane
quote:
luxury1 wrote:
Throbby and I are in too!! See yous there. I sense another RO blowout!!

Lux...I can't believe it!!! MSG...my dream show.

Section 128 Row C. Not the best...but I'm in!!!!!!

RO blowout will occur!!!!!!!!!!!

LJ.
August 23rd, 2005 10:53 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl If the Mexico City shows are not scheduled for early February I will be there too. If we have the stones early frbruary then I will be somewhere in Europe next year, probably Spain.
August 23rd, 2005 10:58 AM
Gazza There's no doubt about the Mexico shows, surely??

I hope to see you in BARCA next summer anyway, mate!
August 23rd, 2005 11:02 AM
Saint Sway I'm in!!!!

going to sell my Sept MSG floor tix though. Cant afford to go to both.
August 23rd, 2005 11:06 AM
Flairville Gold rings on you all!! You're gonna get a second show too, no doubt. You will also probably be immortalised by being at the HBO show and follow up DVD. I'm Jealous.
August 23rd, 2005 11:09 AM
Saint Sway
quote:
Flairville wrote:
Gold rings on you all!! You're gonna get a second show too, no doubt. You will also probably be immortalised by being at the HBO show and follow up DVD. I'm Jealous.

I dont think they'd repeat themselves and do another HBO/DVD show at MSG.

they'll do one... but at another location. Thats my guess.
August 23rd, 2005 11:10 AM
egon
quote:
Gazza wrote:
I hope to see you in BARCA next summer anyway, mate!

you planning to see the boys in barca next year gazza...?
August 23rd, 2005 11:18 AM
Gazza I can get a cheap,direct flight from here - so if the dates suit me and Voodoo is going, I'll try and make a point of going there

I have to have a 'normal' family holiday with the wife next summer too, though - so it cant be all Stones trips!
August 23rd, 2005 11:26 AM
egon naaaaaah,

normal holidays are overrated!
August 23rd, 2005 11:29 AM
egon btw, how easy is it to get tickets in the last minute for this...?
August 23rd, 2005 11:33 AM
glencar Impossible.
August 23rd, 2005 11:34 AM
egon i knew i was asking a stupid question.
NY & the stones, it could have been so nice.
August 23rd, 2005 11:35 AM
glencar You know, I was going to pass on this particular show because I'm hoping for a weekend show but now you guys are dragging me right back in...
August 23rd, 2005 11:36 AM
glencar LJ, I sent you an email asking where your seats were but I see now where you're at. I'm going to TM now to see what up.
August 23rd, 2005 11:44 AM
FPM C10 Aghhh...I'm holding out for the second show so I don't have to miss two days of work...and now I'm going to miss all of you guys!

That sucks!

They'd BETTER add the second show...anyone want to talk me into the 18th?

Decisions, decisions!

LJ, this IS a dream show. You will not be disappointed. Did you see the Keith interview where he said Charlie plays every rehearsal like it's a gig? He said "He plays like he's at Madison Square Garden." It's THE gig! Even after a million shows, MSG MATTERS to them. And it shows.
August 23rd, 2005 11:46 AM
glencar Okay, I'm in. I bought a single using macdaddy's password. Thanks, mac! I hope to get a second show that Saturday though as people are actually counting on it..
August 23rd, 2005 11:53 AM
Gazza it'll be Friday the 20th, not Saturday...

See you there

come on Fleabit.....you were late turning up for YOTI #1 so make sure you make it for this one...
August 23rd, 2005 11:56 AM
glencar Why do you think Friday? Is it just a guess or did someone like IanBillen spread the word?
August 23rd, 2005 12:03 PM
FPM C10 Those are the dates which have been rumored on IORR from the start - the 18th & 20th. In fact the 20th was upgraded to "probably" when Ameriquest mentioned it in an ad.
August 23rd, 2005 12:06 PM
glencar That sucks! For some reason, we were counting on the Saturday. I mean, I'll be there no matter what but one of these folks is coming from Ireland.
August 23rd, 2005 12:08 PM
Gazza The strongly rumoured dates have been Wednesday the 18th and Friday 20th for a few months now..I'm assuming that someone has inside info that the Stones had provisionally booked the venue for those dates

They dont play successive nights now (as you know) and it doesnt make any sense (and would be unprecedented) to have two nights off in between shows at the same venue

They're playing Chicago on Monday 23rd so technically they COULD play MSG on the Saturday instead but playing on the Friday makes it easier and gives them an extra day for transportation etc (which in january with the weather could be important!)

I'm staying until Sunday anyway, so it doesnt matter to me which one it is, but if they ARE playing a 2nd show at the Garden, I'd be 95% sure it would be on the Friday, not the Saturday
Page: 1 2 3
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)