ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang World Tour 2005 - 2006
Thanks Thobby!!
Rentschler Field, East Hartford - August 26, 2005
Picture taken from "On-Stage" seats
Thanks Throbby!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: What About Those Dancers? Return to archive Page: 1 2
August 22nd, 2005 10:33 AM
glencar Someone either here or at Shidobeeeeeeeee posted that there were supposed to be 20 or 30 dancers on stage for at least one song. Did that happen?
August 22nd, 2005 10:35 AM
egon please say it ain't so
August 22nd, 2005 10:47 AM
glencar Someone was on a plane or a hotel check-in counter with a troupe of dancers & they found out they were supposed to be at the show.
August 22nd, 2005 10:49 AM
egon please say it ain't so.
August 22nd, 2005 10:49 AM
Jair If was a troupe of Victoria Secrets supermodels....
August 22nd, 2005 10:57 AM
ListenToTheLion What the hell? They're already with 20 persons on stage. Maybe we can join them some day.
August 22nd, 2005 10:59 AM
egon well, with these on stage seatings...
August 22nd, 2005 11:01 AM
Gazza
quote:
glencar wrote:
Someone either here or at Shidobeeeeeeeee posted that there were supposed to be 20 or 30 dancers on stage for at least one song. Did that happen?

maybe that silly bastard with the broom thought he was one of them.....
August 22nd, 2005 11:17 AM
glencar LOL I think he was just some watward Bosox fan. Say, where is Nellcote anyhoo?
August 22nd, 2005 01:37 PM
texile egon - please say it ain't so....
would keith allow that?
August 22nd, 2005 04:18 PM
Jair
quote:
ListenToTheLion wrote:
What the hell? They're already with 20 persons on stage. Maybe we can join them some day.

Please, call me on the 9987-9281 anytime.

August 22nd, 2005 04:19 PM
glencar Apparently, there were no dancers. The Shidobeeeeeeeeeeee poster must have been fooled by a certain dance troupe.
August 22nd, 2005 08:47 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
Jair wrote:
If was a troupe of Victoria Secrets supermodels....

Really ... that would have been great....well if it were a strip tease act.
August 22nd, 2005 08:57 PM
HellsRollingThunder I heard that for the concert in Missouri, there were supposed to be
topless hostesses wearing RS thongs serving alcoholic beverages to the audience. Maybe they were going to be on stage? I have
never heard this before. Wouldn't that be really interesting?
August 22nd, 2005 09:07 PM
jcooperdj Would that keep all minors out? Sounds ok with me, bring me a drink. I left messasge for hellsrollingthunder on my thead., Very cool they finally came back to Missouri.
August 22nd, 2005 09:37 PM
throbby There was , however, a shirtless madman who made it on to the stage. He managed to play air guitar with a large push broom until he was very forcibly removed.
August 23rd, 2005 08:18 AM
corgi37 But, what a great story that guy has got to tell!

When his face heals up.
August 23rd, 2005 09:18 AM
egon
quote:
HellsRollingThunder wrote:
I heard that for the concert in Missouri, there were supposed to be
topless hostesses wearing RS thongs serving alcoholic beverages to the audience. Maybe they were going to be on stage? I have
never heard this before. Wouldn't that be really interesting?

you mean you are watching the concert and some hot chick comes up to you and says "you look a bit hot" (i get that all the time) "and parched, how about a nice cold beer" ????

Now that would make a nice change from the overpriced piss warm beer they are usally selling in the back of the stadium. the beer that, by the time you get back (if you're that lucky) is no longer in the plastic cup, but all over you.

August 23rd, 2005 09:48 AM
Scottfree
quote:
throbby wrote:
There was , however, a shirtless madman who made it on to the stage. He managed to play air guitar with a large push broom until he was very forcibly removed.

Wouldn't that make it a Broom guitar, I think you need to be much more accomplished to play air guitar than the broom. Will this be a catlayst for a Mick T. vs Ronnie thread, god I hope not....
August 23rd, 2005 10:48 AM
luxury1 IF the half naked dude was a real fan, it would have been a rake......

(I found him hilarious--I hope he didnt get too beat up)
August 23rd, 2005 11:00 AM
nankerphelge He was out there for quite a while -- Mick ran by Ronnie at stage left and as he started out the catwalk towards me (yes me!), the dude with the broom comes out from backstage and starts "air broomin'" right in Ronnie's space. So I am waiting for security to take the guy out and it is clear they didn't know he was there! Meanwhile Mick is now way out on the catwalk and broom-boy is still rockin'

I thought Keith was gonna have to take matters into his own hands when two guys grabbed him and yanked him down a flight of stairs!

Hilarious!
August 23rd, 2005 11:02 AM
ListenToTheLion I saw on the pics even Charlie Chaplin is back
August 23rd, 2005 11:26 AM
Saint Sway
quote:
throbby wrote:
There was , however, a shirtless madman who made it on to the stage. He managed to play air guitar with a large push broom until he was very forcibly removed.

I'm pretty sure his name is Kevin Millar
August 23rd, 2005 11:31 AM
glencar LOL I was thinking that Johnny Damon moron...
August 23rd, 2005 11:34 AM
Saint Sway Damon, MIllar.... Bronson Arroyo, Wells.... could be any of those ass clowns
August 23rd, 2005 11:35 AM
Nellcote GC, It looked more like Bernie Williams.
Besides, Bernie was closer than Johnny, as he was in Chitown and the game, (they lost right?) ended in time where Bernie could've been at the pahk. WWJD was in Anaheim, winning 5-1!
August 23rd, 2005 11:36 AM
glencar The guy was black??
August 23rd, 2005 11:41 AM
Nellcote Affirmative, Captain!
With white headband.
August 23rd, 2005 11:42 AM
glencar LOL Maybe that's who the shidobeeee poster met at the Bahstahn airport.
August 23rd, 2005 11:53 AM
Saint Sway
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
Affirmative, Captain!
With white headband.

Manny!!!
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)