ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang World Tour 2005 - 2006
Thanks Thobby!!
Rentschler Field, East Hartford - August 26, 2005
Picture taken from "On-Stage" seats
Thanks Throbby!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: What About Those Dancers? Return to archive Page: 1 2
August 23rd, 2005 11:57 AM
glencar I remember him when he palyed with the Indians. Nice skinny kid...
August 23rd, 2005 12:07 PM
glencar I just read on Shidobeeeeeee (by Eastrivertrucker!) that there WILL BE some erotic dancers on stage tonight. Keith scratched 'em for the opener but now they're coming.
August 25th, 2005 07:43 AM
Gazza Daily Express today reports that a group of 25 dancers were hired to come onstage during Honky Tonk Women but the plan was ditched not long before showtime because when Keith heard about it he flat-out refused to have them onstage as he thought the idea was ridiculous (uh, Keith - have you watched HTW from the "lets spend the night together" movie, lately?)

Apparently his decision cost the band a five figure sum.

Good for him

[Edited by Gazza]
August 25th, 2005 07:52 AM
blackandblue They could have send them to Bill Wyman
August 25th, 2005 07:54 AM
Gazza Too old....
August 25th, 2005 08:29 AM
blackandblue
quote:
Gazza wrote:
Too old....

Bill is never too old to...uhm... rock 'n roll.
August 25th, 2005 08:35 AM
Gazza I meant the girls!!!
August 25th, 2005 09:02 AM
Honky Tonk Man This is TRUE!

According to today's Sun newspaper, Keith Richards SACKED them because he felt they would take the attention away from him
August 25th, 2005 09:05 AM
Lazy Bones
quote:
Honky Tonk Man wrote:
According to today's Sun newspaper, Keith Richards SACKED them because he felt they would take the attention away from him

He's right.
August 25th, 2005 09:09 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
Gazza wrote:
Daily Express today reports that a group of 25 dancers were hired to come onstage during Honky Tonk Women but the plan was ditched not long before showtime because when Keith heard about it he flat-out refused to have them onstage as he thought the idea was ridiculous (uh, Keith - have you watched HTW from the "lets spend the night together" movie, lately?)

Apparently his decision cost the band a five figure sum.

Good for him

[Edited by Gazza]

this LSTNT moment was priceless...I love when Mick touch Jerry 's bum
August 25th, 2005 09:14 AM
Gazza
quote:
Honky Tonk Man wrote:
This is TRUE!

according to the Sun

"Keith had 25 sexy female dancers axed from the tour- because he would not look so good on stage"

As if he's fuckin worried about that..jesus
August 25th, 2005 09:21 AM
egon it's in the sun, it must be true.

25 million readers can't be wrong!

August 25th, 2005 09:40 AM
glencar It was also in yesterday's NY Daily News. Supposedly cost the Stones $100,000! That's why my tix were so high this year!
August 25th, 2005 09:46 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
glencar wrote:
It was also in yesterday's NY Daily News. Supposedly cost the Stones $100,000! That's why my tix were so high this year!

100000$ a night??
theses girls must be the best US suckers!!
August 25th, 2005 09:49 AM
glencar Yeah but the pimp got most of it. BTW The paper made a leering insinuation that Mick had his way with them but who the hell knows?
August 25th, 2005 09:53 AM
egon the sun probably does.
August 25th, 2005 09:56 AM
glencar I remember one tabloid called the Mirror which was particularly odious.
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)