ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Twickenham Rugby Ground, London 20th August
© REUTERS/Leon Neal (BRITAIN)
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Who's planning on going to the AC show? Return to archive Page: 1 2
16th August 2006 02:14 PM
pdog
quote:
Bitch wrote:
I'm in with 4 tickets. If MSG or anything else that's good comes up, I'll have 2 to trade, or 2 to sell, if not I can always bring friends. The thing about going to a show with friends and not Stones friends, is that it can be annoying. For example, in Boston when Out of Control came on, my friend looked at me with a bewildered look on his face muttering "duh? what's this song?" I felt like smacking him, I was shaking my head in disgust. Made me realize MICK might be right about the crowd only knowing the war horses. For AC lets pray for some rarities!

Depending on what you got, I may be looking for one, if i don't have good luck Saturday with the public sale!
16th August 2006 02:20 PM
jb Pug is not going.....100%
16th August 2006 02:24 PM
pdog
quote:
jb wrote:
Pug is not going.....100%

One more available ticket forme to try to get.
16th August 2006 02:27 PM
glencar Pdog, I leave for London tomorrow & will pick up the BM single for you...
16th August 2006 02:27 PM
glencar
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:
My sources tell me Halloween show at MSG.

Ay yi yi!
16th August 2006 02:36 PM
Jumping Jack My sources tell me this will be the bestest birthday ever:

Wed 10/25 Stones & Who Turner Field Atlanta
Fri 10/27 Stones & Coop Convention Hall Atlantic City
Sat 10/28 Alice Cooper HOB Atlantic City
Sun 10/29 Stones Beacon Theater NY
Tue 10/31 Stones MSG NY

Pretty decent week. :-)
16th August 2006 02:39 PM
glencar You doing 'em all?
16th August 2006 02:40 PM
GotToRollMe
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:

Don't toy with me...
16th August 2006 02:42 PM
jb The Pug absolutely will not attend AC..he bought really crappy tickets for Vegas and will be sitting with the blue collar crowd...
16th August 2006 02:42 PM
LadyJane Well if they play MSG it's just not in the cards for me. Not on a Tuesday.

Nope....I'll always have January 06.

AC will be outstanding.

LJ.
16th August 2006 02:46 PM
monkey_man I'd love to be able to stretch my visit to Halloween at MSG but I don't think that's in the cards for me either!
16th August 2006 02:48 PM
jb MSG is a show I would attend..I have also made a huge donation to Clinton Foundation and hope it pays off...
16th August 2006 02:48 PM
Jumping Jack "You doing 'em all?"

I'll do whatever they announce if I can get in (no donations though or I'll burn in hell, LOL). No sense coming all that way for one show. Bring it on boys.

Between the Stones and The Who these non-announcements will kill me.
16th August 2006 02:49 PM
pdog
quote:
glencar wrote:
Pdog, I leave for London tomorrow & will pick up the BM single for you...

I appreciate it, BIG TIME!
I looked for it here, and had no luck... If you find the supposed two different versions, get em both. Maybe going to AC, will be a great place to get them from you....
Developing...
Have fun in London... Should be alot of fun!
16th August 2006 02:50 PM
LadyJane
quote:
jb wrote:
The Pug absolutely will not attend AC..he bought really crappy tickets for Vegas and will be sitting with the blue collar crowd...

LMFAO...we need photos of this humiliation.

LJ.
16th August 2006 02:52 PM
jb
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

LJ.

LV is usually a well healed crowd, but the allow shleppers in for $472.
16th August 2006 03:05 PM
voodoopug
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

LJ.

Need not be worried, I just booked my suite at $450 per night and will upgrade my tickets once in Vegas to be in the "executive section". If my performance in the Hold'em Tourney goes as expected, I can be seen being ushered in by MGM employees to a front row seat!

I shall spare no expense on this trip as I have decided not to attend A.C. due to a potential business opportunity.
16th August 2006 03:08 PM
jb
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

Need not be worried, I just booked my suite at $450 per night and will upgrade my tickets once in Vegas to be in the "executive section". If my performance in the Hold'em Tourney goes as expected, I can be seen being ushered in by MGM employees to a front row seat!

I shall spare no expense on this trip as I have decided not to attend A.C. due to a potential business opportunity.

$450 a night should get you in the Holiday Inn..
16th August 2006 03:09 PM
mojoman
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:

hope it happens JJ!!! i plan to attend to atlantic city its just such a nice place. inside that is. gonna fly solo cuz the bitch won't stop bitchin!!!
16th August 2006 03:31 PM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:

$450 a night should get you in the Holiday Inn..

you are skewed today...it gets you a five star hotel that weekend
16th August 2006 03:37 PM
jb I have never been able to stay in a 4 star, let alone 5 star, for under $750 a night.
16th August 2006 06:19 PM
Paranoid_Android If anyone has/ends up w/ an extra cheap tkt...I can give a ride to/from the show from Washington/Baltimore/wilmington/philly/etc etc...I would like to spend the night in AC(optional for you, obviuosly)...but not a requirement...PM me...or whatever...lets help each other out.
16th August 2006 06:27 PM
pdog
quote:
Paranoid_Android wrote:
If anyone has/ends up w/ an extra cheap tkt...I can give a ride to/from the show from Washington/Baltimore/wilmington/philly/etc etc...I would like to spend the night in AC(optional for you, obviuosly)...but not a requirement...PM me...or whatever...lets help each other out.

Just buy a chepo on Saturday during the public sale!
There will be tickets on TM the day before and of the show too!
16th August 2006 06:58 PM
mojoman there are no five stars in AC. you probably can get a four star fer cheap until they know the stones will be there that nite.
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)