ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Twickenham Rugby Ground, London 20th August
© REUTERS/Leon Neal (BRITAIN)
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Who's planning on going to the AC show? Return to archive Page: 1 2
14th August 2006 10:09 PM
monkey_man I'm thinking about going to the AC show. . .who else is planning on going?
14th August 2006 10:11 PM
SweetVirginia
I'm planning on it.

SV

14th August 2006 11:20 PM
Steel Wheels I'll be there.
15th August 2006 12:24 AM
GotToRollMe I just might. I got an angel on ma shouldah...
15th August 2006 12:56 AM
Bitch I'll go if it's regular prices, but I hate to use the RS passcode this soon, just in case MSG gets announced. 2 or 4 is the question. 2 to trade might be a good idea!
15th August 2006 01:38 AM
pdog I'm 50-50 ...

I saw Vegas went on sale, and I was pulling tickets galore earlier today...
AC is so close to NYC and Philly, it's the same market. I won't my passcode on it. That's just me. I don't any good seats for Vegas or AC, at least not many at all, will be made available to us Legacy's.
I say save it for MSG...
I just noticed the AC show does go on sale.
MM... It would be fun to be in AC in the fall... It's my favorite time of year back home...
Majorly fucking developing!!!
15th August 2006 08:33 AM
glencar I'd loke to go but I'll be in transit when tix go on sale. Plus I'm already seeing the other 2 shows. Rhen again, this is an indoor show. Developing...
15th August 2006 08:46 AM
LadyJane I'm giving it serious consideration.

LJ.
15th August 2006 12:39 PM
monkey_man
quote:
pdog wrote:
I'm 50-50 ...

I saw Vegas went on sale, and I was pulling tickets galore earlier today...
AC is so close to NYC and Philly, it's the same market. I won't my passcode on it. That's just me. I don't any good seats for Vegas or AC, at least not many at all, will be made available to us Legacy's.
I say save it for MSG...
I just noticed the AC show does go on sale.
MM... It would be fun to be in AC in the fall... It's my favorite time of year back home...
Majorly fucking developing!!!

I was thinking Vegas as well. . .I checked out a few tickets for the MGM, they were good but not great. I was just back on the East coast for the last few weeks and it's hard to get pumped to fly back for a 12,000 + show. But damn the Stones on the boardwalk is hard to say no to. I will be up at 7 am tomorrow to see what seats they are giving to legacy members!
15th August 2006 12:57 PM
Saint Sway I'm definately going to AC.

Skipping Stones in Vegas this year. Instead I'm heading out to Vegas for Halloween weekend to see Raconteurs & Crowes and with plenty of spending $$$ left over for the tables.
15th August 2006 01:00 PM
LadyJane Okay....I can fly cheap from Buffalo to Philly.

I just reserved a Hotel room in AC.

Howe do I get from Philly airport to the Boardwalk???

Bear in mind....traveling alone. But prepared to kill anyone who attempts to come near me.

LJ.
15th August 2006 01:13 PM
monkey_man
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
Okay....I can fly cheap from Buffalo to Philly.

Bear in mind....traveling alone. But prepared to kill anyone who attempts to come near me.

LJ.

LJ,
I would look into buses or renting a car. There are a million gambling buses that leave from Philly or maybe even the airport to get to AC. It's only about an hour by car from the Philly airport to AC (barring traffic). If I go I still haven't decided to to fly into Philly or NYC. . .I'm still holding out hope that there will be a 2nd Beacon show on Halloween that the public will be able to get into.
MM
15th August 2006 01:15 PM
glencar
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

LJ.

LJ, if you can get me a ticket, I can get you from the a/p to the show. I'll be driving. Of course, I'll reimburse for the ticket. I'll be gone for the next couple of hours(London prep) but PM me if interested...
15th August 2006 01:18 PM
LadyJane
quote:
glencar wrote:
LJ, if you can get me a ticket, I can get you from the a/p to the show. I'll be driving. Of course, I'll reimburse for the ticket. I'll be gone for the next couple of hours(London prep) but PM me if interested...

Blue...check PM ASAP.

LJ.
15th August 2006 01:34 PM
Paranoid_Android
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

LJ.

I'll drive up from DC...I can pick you up anywhere you want...you can even fly to DC...its only 2 hrs to AC...get me a ticket (cheapest possible and I will repay you)...just add me to the list, I guess
15th August 2006 01:35 PM
Paranoid_Android anyone else want to ride share from Washington, DC and points North?!? PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE get me a ticket via password...
15th August 2006 05:22 PM
BILL PERKS perks & peppers will be there
16th August 2006 07:00 AM
luxury1 ...all of a sudden, I hate football
16th August 2006 07:02 AM
LadyJane
quote:
luxury1 wrote:
...all of a sudden, I hate football

I was JUST gonna email you, stranger??

YOU aren't going to AC?????????? Come on????????

LJ.
16th August 2006 07:49 AM
Bitch Atlantic City,
NJ Boardwalk Hall Oct 27, 2006

Weds, Aug 16 presale 1
10:00 AM

Thurs, Aug 17 presale 2
Noon

Sat, Aug 19 public
10:00 AM

Just a reminder tickets drop this morning. Get those credit cards ready! Time for another big bite!
16th August 2006 10:11 AM
LadyJane I'm in!!!!!!!!!

Two singles..but I don't care.

Blue...we've got a date!!!!!!!!

LJ.
16th August 2006 10:20 AM
monkey_man I GOT MY TICKETS TOO!! Two singles as well, FL1 and FL6!
16th August 2006 10:44 AM
LadyJane I got FL4...looks like it's right by the B.

Other ticket is Section 120 row AA.

I'll never get any work done.

LJ
16th August 2006 10:47 AM
Steel Wheels I'm section 5, row 6. I'm going to stampede the B-stage.
16th August 2006 11:20 AM
GotToRollMe I'll be all the way up in Section 212 and loving every minute of it! See y'all there!
16th August 2006 11:41 AM
Steel Wheels I just bought my Parents two tickets as well. This is gonna be a strong show with a lot of die hard fans.

This will be the wildest show I think! Let's rock and roll!
16th August 2006 01:24 PM
Bitch I'm in with 4 tickets. If MSG or anything else that's good comes up, I'll have 2 to trade, or 2 to sell, if not I can always bring friends. The thing about going to a show with friends and not Stones friends, is that it can be annoying. For example, in Boston when Out of Control came on, my friend looked at me with a bewildered look on his face muttering "duh? what's this song?" I felt like smacking him, I was shaking my head in disgust. Made me realize MICK might be right about the crowd only knowing the war horses. For AC lets pray for some rarities!
16th August 2006 01:32 PM
jb If, and that's a big if, it sells out, I shall proabably only attend this show.
16th August 2006 01:34 PM
glencar
quote:
Bitch wrote:
I'm in with 4 tickets. If MSG or anything else that's good comes up, I'll have 2 to trade, or 2 to sell, if not I can always bring friends. The thing about going to a show with friends and not Stones friends, is that it can be annoying. For example, in Boston when Out of Control came on, my friend looked at me with a bewildered look on his face muttering "duh? what's this song?" I felt like smacking him, I was shaking my head in disgust. Made me realize MICK might be right about the crowd only knowing the war horses. For AC lets pray for some rarities!

Is MSG happening? I thought it was 2 Beacon shows?
16th August 2006 02:11 PM
Jumping Jack My sources tell me Halloween show at MSG.
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)