ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Twickenham Rugby Ground, London 20th August
© REUTERS/Leon Neal (BRITAIN)
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Kate Hudson, Chris Robinson reportedly split Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
17th August 2006 02:46 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
Zulu Fun Mix wrote:

Maybe it's because Feej has a truly bizarre/distorted sense of reality. He hears voices; he imagines things. He thinks I'm a giant dandelion!

WHAT NEXT, O PSYCHOTIC ONE?

The scar on your soul has been revealed...personal details of your life are to follow
17th August 2006 02:54 PM
Zulu Fun Mix
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

The scar on your soul has been revealed...personal details of your life are to follow

Cool !! I can't WAIT to find them out, Mr. Creativity-with-a-Capital-C !!

17th August 2006 02:59 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
Zulu Fun Mix wrote:

Cool !! I can't WAIT to find them out, Mr. Creativity-with-a-Capital-C !!

It really wasn't that hard to figure out...with posts like the above...it identifies you either as a female, or a eunoch...it also reveals you as having the social maturity level of a home-schooled yiddish kid...and oh yeah, the post also reveals your genital warts...I sincerely hope you're disclosing that condition to any prospective life partners
17th August 2006 03:00 PM
Zulu Fun Mix
quote:
pdog wrote:

Whatever you are or whoever you are, you sure as shit only post to be an asshole.

Who are you protecting now, O dogged one?!

I don't post just to be an asshole at all. Back last year, I posted a number of commentaries on "A Bigger Bang," which I generally liked. But when I see the right-wing zoo-ha-has taking off on Flea and his girlfriend, and now on various women, I get pissed. You should, too. It's this right-wingery that is the ultimate source of tension on the board. And it has no place among aficionados of Stones music. Where--as I asked you before, but you failed to answer--will you find right-wing lyrics or poses in Stones music? Such people posting on Stones boards themselves must exist just to be assholes, since OBVIOUSLY they can't be Stones fans (unless they're schizoid).

17th August 2006 03:04 PM
Zulu Fun Mix
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

It really wasn't that hard to figure out...with posts like the above...it identifies you either as a female, or a eunoch...it also reveals you as having the social maturity level of a home-schooled yiddish kid...and oh yeah, the post also reveals your genital warts...I sincerely hope you're disclosing that condition to any prospective life partners

That's it, that's ME! You nailed it, Feej. But if "it really wasn't that hard to figure out," then why did it take you so long? Just general Republican brain-slowness, or a dopiness unique to you?

17th August 2006 03:10 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
Zulu Fun Mix wrote:

That's it, that's ME! You nailed it, Feej. But if "it really wasn't that hard to figure out," then why did it take you so long? Just general Republican brain-slowness, or a dopiness unique to you?

As I said...me and the others were having a little fun with you...you know, laughing at you, not with you

[Edited by Fiji Joe]
17th August 2006 03:23 PM
Zulu Fun Mix
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

As I said...me and the others were having a little fun with you...you know, laughing at you, not with you

Ouch, Feej, ouch.

17th August 2006 03:26 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
Zulu Fun Mix wrote:

It's this right-wingery that is the ultimate source of tension on the board. And it has no place among aficionados of Stones music. Where--as I asked you before, but you failed to answer--will you find right-wing lyrics or poses in Stones music? Such people posting on Stones boards themselves must exist just to be assholes, since OBVIOUSLY they can't be Stones fans (unless they're schizoid).

Say that sounds very akin to the sub-human remark by you know who...are you also an elitist...you think YOU can out rock ME...let's throw down!...you bout to get served
17th August 2006 03:45 PM
Zulu Fun Mix
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

Say that sounds very akin to the sub-human remark by you know who...are you also an elitist...you think YOU can out rock ME...let's throw down!...you bout to get served

Never get into a pissing match with a cow, Feej. You will always lose and it will be wet and hairy. Plato didn't say that for nothing, and neither did Nietzsche.

17th August 2006 03:57 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
Zulu Fun Mix wrote:

Never get into a pissing match with a cow, Feej. You will always lose and it will be wet and hairy. Plato didn't say that for nothing, and neither did Nietzsche.

Das' what I thought...come up here talkin' bout, you right-wingers can't rock...y'all can't party...what you know?...you big ol' pinata busting, pin the tail on the donkey playing, 3 versions of Twister having, flannel pajamas at a slumber party wearing, "Captain Kangaroo's coming" tree-hugger...You ain't got no juice...
17th August 2006 04:06 PM
Zulu Fun Mix
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

Das' what I thought...come up here talkin' bout, you right-wingers can't rock...y'all can't party...what you know?...you big ol' pinata busting, pin the tail on the donkey playing, 3 versions of Twister having, flannel pajamas at a slumber party wearing, "Captain Kangaroo's coming" tree-hugger...You ain't got no juice...

I didn't say you right-wingers can't "rock" or "party," Feej. I said you don't understand the Rolling Stones. They would find your politics and your pose revolting.

By the way, I love playing Twister with chicks!!

17th August 2006 04:15 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
Zulu Fun Mix wrote:

By the way, I love playing Twister with chicks!!

Sure you do...right after you "lift weights" right?..and maybe scratch your balls and make cat calls at busomy broads...any other male stereotypes you gonna throw out in this chirade?
17th August 2006 04:27 PM
Zulu Fun Mix
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

Sure you do...right after you "lift weights" right?..and maybe scratch your balls and make cat calls at busomy broads...any other male stereotypes you gonna throw out in this chirade?

You're a riot, Feej! ROTFLM[hairy]AO!! So now you think I'm really a female masquerading as a male?

By the way, I have to go squat here in another hour or so. I did upper-body work yesterday but today I gotta squat. With my balls being as big as they are, they will scrape the ground when I go down!
17th August 2006 04:27 PM
Joey "...personal details of your life are to follow "

17th August 2006 04:30 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
Joey wrote:

"...personal details of your life are to follow "

I just took my afternoon dump
Page: 1 2 3
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)