ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Twickenham Rugby Ground, London 20th August
© REUTERS/Leon Neal (BRITAIN)
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Kate Hudson, Chris Robinson reportedly split Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
16th August 2006 10:11 PM
Zulu Fun Mix So let me get this straight. Yet ANOTHER Republican on the board starts getting vicious with yet ANOTHER female? Don't tell me this is just a coincidence. Mindless Neocon ferocity against foreigners and liberals is designed by sick psyches to mask deep insecurities with women. That's why Rush Limbaugh is such a poster boy.

16th August 2006 10:27 PM
not bound to please
quote:
glencar wrote:
Not hardly, SS. She had a couple of nasty comments to me in other threads so she is not the innocent she pretends to be. I'm packing for London right now so I'm not going to get her posts. Sadly I don't even have time for that 3rd Bravo Scotland Yard thread...

Blue - I like you, you know I do. I think you read too many pdog/feej tag team posts today and they rubbed off on you. You owe her an apology.

At least I know you are man enough to do it, unlike the tag team, and their sacred cow.

16th August 2006 10:28 PM
not bound to please
quote:
Zulu Fun Mix wrote:
So let me get this straight. Yet ANOTHER Republican on the board starts getting vicious with yet ANOTHER female? Don't tell me this is just a coincidence. Mindless Neocon ferocity against foreigners and liberals is designed by sick psyches to mask deep insecurities with women. That's why Rush Limbaugh is such a poster boy.

agreed...
17th August 2006 09:15 AM
corgi37 My take on Republicans is that they love women.

So long as the women shut up, have dinner ready at 6, take a beating now and then, wear pleated skirts and pearls while serving martinis and bake a cake now and then, and make sure the bomb shelter and guns are clean.

But, then again, i'm Australian. What would i know?

P.S. But, seriously, apart from naively liking old rough trade, is Kate a skank? Apart from having less tits than her mum (er, sorry, mom), i reckon she's a bit of alright.

No lips either. I hate people with no lips.
[Edited by corgi37]
17th August 2006 09:23 AM
Sir Stonesalot No Glenny...for real, it was this...and she did it again!

If I were you, I'd quit while I was behind. Or a behind, as the case may be....
17th August 2006 10:06 AM
not bound to please
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
No Glenny...for real, it was this...and she did it again!

exhibit B
17th August 2006 01:09 PM
Zulu Fun Mix Shouldn't the justice-minded Fiji Joe and his sidekick Pdog also be criticizing Glencar in this thread?

17th August 2006 01:18 PM
pdog
quote:
Zulu Fun Mix wrote:
Shouldn't the justice-minded Fiji Joe and his sidekick Pdog also be criticizing Glencar in this thread?

I think dead flowers is cool as all hell. I have no idea why Blue said that...
SS got it right, and The bitch (not Dead flowers) popped up her ugly head, with her new coattail rider known as Zebra Trail Mix!
I herby formally denounce Glencar! Hopefully we can prevent another war, although I know it's what you want.
[Edited by pdog]
17th August 2006 01:27 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Dead_Flowers wrote:

You have been after me since I insulted Miss Ann [Coulter]. I do not like her, she is a mean arrogant bitch. I still think she looks like a anoerexic horse.

There was your mistake. Three examples in three days about howe insanely serious these guys (oh fuck, there I go again) are about their "conservative" heroes. They truly would get less upset if you bashed their mommas.

And fuck no, you won't see any of the conDamners jumping in to condamn him, they're still on a one way street to Flealand. Its a Bush Geek thang. A really fucking weird Bush Geek thang.
17th August 2006 01:27 PM
Zulu Fun Mix
quote:
pdog wrote:

Hopefully we can prevent another war, although I know it's what you want.

He who always prances around and sides with the big powers can never see that war is constant.

17th August 2006 01:33 PM
pdog
quote:
Zulu Fun Mix wrote:

He who always prances around and sides with the big powers can never see that war is constant.

Anyone who prances around during a war is probably going to get killed first!
17th August 2006 01:49 PM
glencar
quote:
pdog wrote:

I think dead flowers is cool as all hell. I have no idea why Blue said that...
SS got it right, and The bitch (not Dead flowers) popped up her ugly head, with her new coattail rider known as Zebra Trail Mix!
I herby formally denounce Glencar! Hopefully we can prevent another war, although I know it's what you want.
[Edited by pdog]

I got some info on her from a usually reliable source. Maybe my source isn't reliable. In any case, I'll withhold further comment/apology until after I return.
17th August 2006 01:50 PM
glencar
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:
glencar fucks vomiting goats with maggots crawling out their assholes

and likes it

that's why he is the DIPSHIT he tries so hard to be

see, Blue, we knew you had it in you

all hail the end of the reign of shitheads like Maxlugar, Fiji, Glencar, Tele (and their toadies)...they are getting their asses handed to them and then lying about receiving them....what goes around COMES AROUND motherfuckers!!!! bwwahhhh--hah-haaa

pieces of shit....
[Edited by lotsajizz]
[Edited by lotsajizz]

Wow, that's a really gay post. I knew you had "it" in ya!
17th August 2006 01:51 PM
glencar
quote:
Zulu Fun Mix wrote:
Shouldn't the justice-minded Fiji Joe and his sidekick Pdog also be criticizing Glencar in this thread?

I don't comment on their beefs with you & they don't comment on mine with others. Why do you need all this drama? Isn't life exciting enough for ya?
17th August 2006 01:53 PM
Zulu Fun Mix
quote:
glencar wrote:

I don't comment on their beefs with you

Like hell you don't.

17th August 2006 01:54 PM
glencar
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
No Glenny...for real, it was this...and she did it again!

No time to read her post. I'll atke your word for it. Although you were wrong the first time...

Anyway, I've won before & I've lost before. Life goes on. At least I'm not some faggoty lawyer from Rhode Island who hands out empty invitations...

Now It's off to see the Stones in London. I trust someone will keep me advised of the progress of this less-than-scintillating divorce story of 2 celebs that I'm not all taht concerned about to begin with.

OOH, one last thing: I'm tough on skanks but I'm even tougher on geeks like jizz & sway. Don't lump me in with supposed other women haters from other trheads. That's lame.
17th August 2006 01:55 PM
glencar
quote:
Zulu Fun Mix wrote:

Like hell you don't.

I don't. I haven't been in that one thread at all. I read all the pages just now & didn't see much worth commenting on. I'm not even curious as to who you are anymore. The shtick has ended.
17th August 2006 02:01 PM
Zulu Fun Mix
quote:
glencar wrote:

I'm not even curious as to who you are anymore. The shtick has ended.

You're protesting too much. By the way, I'm not Sway, if that's what you're suggesting in your earlier post. I am only Zulu the Magnificent. Nothing more, nothing less.

17th August 2006 02:01 PM
lotsajizz
quote:
glencar wrote:
At least I'm not some faggoty lawyer from Rhode Island who hands out empty invitations...

Come on down and find out how empty it is you chickenhawk piece of shit....
17th August 2006 02:07 PM
Dead_Flowers Glencar, I wanted to apoligise for anything I said to offend you and make you hate me so much. I was very angry about you calling me a skank. Seriously stupid fights like this are a complete waste of time. You do not have to say sorry to me. I do not know anyone here enough to judge them and vice versa.
17th August 2006 02:15 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

There was your mistake. Three examples in three days about howe insanely serious these guys (oh fuck, there I go again) are about their "conservative" heroes. They truly would get less upset if you bashed their mommas.

And fuck no, you won't see any of the conDamners jumping in to condamn him, they're still on a one way street to Flealand. Its a Bush Geek thang. A really fucking weird Bush Geek thang.

I'm sorry...were the REAL details of someone's personal life revealed here...if so...I conDAMN it to the highest degree...if not, I believe you guys are talking out of your ass once again
17th August 2006 02:16 PM
Saint Sway glencar,

what the fuck is wrong with you?????????????

why are you always attacking folks here??

is it necessary to call someone a skank?? for what?? Calling people Faggots?? Oh thats mature.

you've got serious problems. Real issues. And I'm just talking about being a 55 yr old loser on the internet. You've got hate issues. Anyone that disagrees with you go in any form (real or imagined) you feel the need to verbally attack with schoolyard name calling. You do it ALL THE TIME. I'm surprised the administrators allow you to get away with it.

get a grip and get help

peace
sirmoonie
quote:
Dead_Flowers wrote:
Glencar, I wanted to apoligise for anything I said to offend you and make you hate me so much. I was very angry about you calling me a skank. Seriously stupid fights like this are a complete waste of time. You do not have to say sorry to me. I do not know anyone here enough to judge them and vice versa.

Not so fast - have you ever posted anything about Rush Limbaugh being fat before? Don't lie now, he has "info" on you from a "reliable source."
Fiji Joe
quote:
Zulu Fun Mix wrote:

Like hell you don't.

No cursing Dandelion...no cursing
17th August 2006 02:20 PM
pdog
quote:
Dead_Flowers wrote:
Glencar, I wanted to apoligise for anything I said to offend you and make you hate me so much. I was very angry about you calling me a skank. Seriously stupid fights like this are a complete waste of time. You do not have to say sorry to me. I do not know anyone here enough to judge them and vice versa.

This why I like you, you don't look for fights and even are defusing one, no matter how justified. Glan will see his error, and will make this right. He's a good guy and this misunderstanding is being resolved...
17th August 2006 02:23 PM
Zulu Fun Mix
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

No cursing Dandelion...no cursing

HUH?

17th August 2006 02:28 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Zulu Fun Mix wrote:

HUH?

Its a pot-kettle deal. Like 6 times over. The boys really are tripping today. Tangled up in their own socks.
17th August 2006 02:32 PM
telecaster
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

Not so fast - have you ever posted anything about Rush Limbaugh being fat before? Don't lie now, he has "info" on you from a "reliable source."

Yeah. Have you ever told another poster you are going to
"cause them pain" and told them "don't be where I am at"

Have you ever been that childish?
17th August 2006 02:33 PM
Zulu Fun Mix
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

Its a pot-kettle deal. Like 6 times over. The boys really are tripping today. Tangled up in their own socks.

Maybe it's because Feej has a truly bizarre/distorted sense of reality. He hears voices; he imagines things. He thinks I'm a giant dandelion!

WHAT NEXT, O PSYCHOTIC ONE?

17th August 2006 02:45 PM
pdog
quote:
Zulu Fun Mix wrote:

Maybe it's because Feej has a truly bizarre/distorted sense of reality. He hears voices; he imagines things. He thinks I'm a giant dandelion!

WHAT NEXT, O PSYCHOTIC ONE?

Whatever you are or whoever you are, you sure as shit only post to be an asshole.
Do oyu even like The Stones?
Give us the 411 on yourself...
we all know a ton of shit about each other, or are you just somebodies Bitch?
Page: 1 2 3
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)