ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

100 Club, London 31st May 1982
© Dave Hogan with Very special Thanks to Gypsy!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Greatest Bond moments (nsc) Return to archive Page: 1 2
9th August 2006 10:57 PM
Riffhard
quote:
M.O.W.A.T. wrote:
The only Bond movie that i'm not really into is On Her Majesty's Secret Service. I have yet to sit through the whole picture. I don't know if it's George Lazenby or what but it just doesn't do it for me (as well, Telly Savalas as Blofeld? Who loves ya baby!)

Another not so great Bond flick: The Man with the Golden Gun. Only redeeming qualities: A villain with a cool name (Scaramanga), a flying car, the Bond Chick (forget her name) and Herve Villachaize (as Knick Knack). Oh, and the return of the Southern Sheriff (that chase scene is pretty funny!)
[Edited by M.O.W.A.T.]

I am partial to The Man With The Golden Gun for one reason. The scene where Bond is speeding through the canals in Thailand was filmed about a mile and half away from where I lived when I lived in Bangkok,1968-1974. The canals(called Klongs in Thai),are The Floating Market,was actually a route that I took everyday while going to grade school. I attended ISB, International Scool of Bangkok. Anyway,I took a school boat to ISB right through The Floating Market everyday.

Riffy
9th August 2006 10:59 PM
Highwire Rob mojoman wrote:
quote:
ursula undress!!!

What a luvly pair of conches!

[Edited by Highwire Rob]
9th August 2006 11:15 PM
Le chef
quote:
jb wrote:
Moore had a good toupee.

THE NEXT BOND...

Oh Josh! Save me from this Macca Soundtrack!
9th August 2006 11:24 PM
MrPleasant
quote:
M.O.W.A.T. wrote:
The only Bond movie that i'm not really into is On Her Majesty's Secret Service. I have yet to sit through the whole picture. I don't know if it's George Lazenby or what but it just doesn't do it for me (as well, Telly Savalas as Blofeld? Who loves ya baby!)

I really enjoyed that one. (SPOILER ALERT.)

Bond gets married and wife
gets killed at the end.

The one that I find unbearably boring is License To Kill. And it was shot in México.

Hry Chef... How about those pies?!
[Edited by MrPleasant]
10th August 2006 12:03 AM
mojoman
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:
David Niven--he was super, one of my favorites, remember 'Guns Of Navarone'?

and who could ever forget barbara bach in force ten from navaronne..

10th August 2006 12:51 AM
Zack [quote]Riffhard wrote:

Also the hottest Bond Girl ever is Sophie Marceau from The World Is Not Enough. Uh,......yes please!

Agree. And she even flashes a little titty in her bed scene if you look closely.

If I could quote the worst line ever, it must be from the same movie after he beds Denise Richards and says "I thought Christmas comes only once a year."
10th August 2006 09:06 AM
mojoman from moonraker...dr goodhead
10th August 2006 09:17 AM
Gazza Sophie and Halle are my two fave hotty totties

Fave film - You Only Live Twice, followed by Goldfinger. Dont really care much for the post-Connery stuff

I like the scenes inside the crater in You Only Live Twice. Looks really cool - and the way the little Jap guy shouts "keel Bond!"

..and dont forget the Piranha fish....
10th August 2006 09:59 PM
FrankiePeppers Great thread Riffy!

Favorite Bond flick: From Russia with Love. It plays out like a straight cold war spy movie rather than all the gadgets that come later.

Great scene: in Goldfinger at the Fountainbleu Hotel pool, Bond meets with his CIA buddy and pats the babe he's with on the butt and tells her to leave because they are "going to talk men-talk"

Side note: I actually drove by the borax mining facility in Jamaica which was Dr. No's HQ. Pretty cool.

If you watch all the Bond/Matt Helm/Flynt movies you realize that there is not one original idea in Austin Powers. Pure genius!!
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)