ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
RIP Carlo
RIP our friend Carlo Little
© Topfoto with thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: If u get a chance, think of my Dad Return to archive Page: 1 2
July 28th, 2005 01:13 PM
kath get well, dad!!!! there's a tour a'comin!!!!!
July 28th, 2005 01:49 PM
gimmekeef Best wishes to your entire family...Hope to see you at a show or 2!!!!!!!...
July 28th, 2005 05:38 PM
rogerriffin Daethgod, Hope your father will get well soon.
July 28th, 2005 09:12 PM
Brainbell Jangler Daethgod, I'm picturing you and your dad rocking out to the Stones in your excellent seats when they hit Oz again. Have a great time, you guys!
July 28th, 2005 10:05 PM
J.J.Flash Beatiful pictures I must say Daethgod...... Don't worry, those guys are good taking care of your Father. Thanks God he's now doing well. Hang in there Rob, get well soon and take care you too dude.

Jay loves the Aussies (see Bon Scott and AC/DC)....
July 28th, 2005 11:21 PM
jpenn11 Best wishes to your dad for a speedy recovery
July 29th, 2005 01:35 AM
Child of the Moon Just wanted to add my voice to the support. Hope he gets well soon!
July 29th, 2005 04:36 AM
Private Godfrey Get Well Daddy Cool and keep on rocking Down Under
July 29th, 2005 07:55 AM
Monkey Woman All positive thoughts and wishes to your dad, daethgod! Thanks for the photos of you and your dad, they are so sweet... The news from the Stones camp are sure to help get him well!
July 29th, 2005 03:11 PM
Factory Girl My thoughts and prayers are with your dad and your family.
July 30th, 2005 07:41 AM
corgi37 Hope all goes well.

I got pics of the back of his head!
July 30th, 2005 12:06 PM
Rolling Hansie Sure hope your dad gets well soon.
July 30th, 2005 10:55 PM
texile i'm sure everything will go well - and positive thoughts to your dad......stones freaks are too tough.
July 31st, 2005 02:55 AM
Daethgod Hey RO-ers
dad read your posts today and was stoked !
today he is great, getting over his post-op depression and is feeling better every day

wa sreading the local Sunday paper in his room scanning for Stones info, found nothing until the VERY last page
pic of Mick, rave up on Bigger Bang and a story on how the band probably wont play Adelaide..

looks like Melb, Syd and Bris

bring it on !and tx for ya posts

p.s. just d/l BOMY and have left it on his desktop, he will dig it im sure

July 31st, 2005 04:32 AM
Moonisup I hope he will be well soon!

Take care,

Rik
July 31st, 2005 10:25 PM
corgi37 Good news.
August 1st, 2005 07:55 PM
glencar Glad to hear he's getting better. Best of luck!
August 2nd, 2005 10:52 AM
Honky Tonk Man Sorry to read this terrible news.

My thoughts are with you and your family.

August 3rd, 2005 04:51 PM
Joey
quote:
Daethgod wrote:
My Dad, Rob, is a fellow Stones freak.
In short, he has had angina, copped chest pains on Friday, had an angiogram on Monday, and only hours after the boys announced they would tour Oz he had a triple bypass operation.
He is still in intensive care, and is doing ok, (had a rough night tho.. bit of bleeding surgeon said)
anyays the first words he will hear from my Mum tomorrow when she is allowed to see him will be ' the surgeon said it went well and the STONES ARE COMING '

anyways... without being morbid ... get well dad ! and you me and the boys will be singing and going nutty in April in row3 ( i hope )
here are some pics of me, my girl and my dad at the Licks shows.

http://www.krock.com.au/dad/pics.html

I will say a special prayer immediately
August 4th, 2005 09:27 PM
Gimme Shelter God bless your Father and family. Glad to hear he's recovering.
[Edited by Gimme Shelter]
August 6th, 2005 07:13 PM
steel wls God Bless your father. He's in my prayers.
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)