ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Amsterdam - 31st July 2006
© PPTB Press with thanks to Sue
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: zulu fun mix? Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
3rd August 2006 12:25 PM
Starbuck
3rd August 2006 12:27 PM
sirmoonie Flea and Fiji - a battle to see who can have the most aliases.
3rd August 2006 12:27 PM
pdog
3rd August 2006 12:29 PM
pdog
3rd August 2006 12:35 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
pdog wrote:

The day I can't out drink some pansy-ass poncey prep-school retard like yourself is the day I quit drinking. I'll have you sucking tequila out of your socks, ya bernaisse malaprop bitch! I'm the decider!
3rd August 2006 01:31 PM
Dick Bush
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

The day I can't out drink some pansy-ass poncey prep-school retard like yourself is the day I quit drinking. I'll have you sucking tequila out of your socks, ya bernaisse malaprop bitch! I'm the decider!

Relx.

Slow down.

Take it easy.

Don't get so nervous.

Life is to short for a bad wine.

Moony, you just cought a cold, no reason to flip out.

Take my advice my man - you'd better get rid of your boyfriend. He is treating you bad.

3rd August 2006 01:34 PM
pdog
3rd August 2006 01:34 PM
pdog
quote:
Dick Bush wrote:

SICK!!!
3rd August 2006 01:38 PM
Maxlugar [quote]Starbuck wrote:

Zulu is FPM. Bank on it!
3rd August 2006 01:45 PM
pdog
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:

3rd August 2006 01:55 PM
SheRat Let's not wander into homespun TastyFoam territory...she used to accuse every new poster of either being Sean (aka Summer Romance, lotsajizz) or MissU/Brenda--even going so far as to accuse me of being MissU/Brenda on my very first post ever in Gasland.

Tres paranoid and preoccupied with trifles, I'm saying. There are summits to be planning, folks! Get with the program!
3rd August 2006 01:55 PM
pdog
quote:
SheRat wrote:
Let's not wander into homespun TastyFoam territory...she used to accuse every new poster of either being Sean (aka Summer Romance, lotsajizz) or MissU/Brenda--even going so far as to accuse me of being MissU/Brenda on my very first post ever in Gasland.

Tres paranoid and preoccupied with trifles, I'm saying. There are summits to be planning, folks! Get with the program!

I'm really She Rat!
3rd August 2006 02:04 PM
glencar
quote:
SheRat wrote:
Let's not wander into homespun TastyFoam territory...she used to accuse every new poster of either being Sean (aka Summer Romance, lotsajizz) or MissU/Brenda--even going so far as to accuse me of being MissU/Brenda on my very first post ever in Gasland.

You are spot on! I recall a creep named the Storm who accused me of using sock puppets on the old Stonesworld board. I naturally had done no such think (well, only twice but they weren't the ones he accused me of!) & later on The Storm admitted he had done several sock puppets. Ironically, I think one was Big Dumb Dick...
3rd August 2006 02:09 PM
pdog
quote:
glencar wrote:
You are spot on! I recall a creep named the Storm who accused me of using sock puppets on the old Stonesworld board. I naturally had done no such think (well, only twice but they weren't the ones he accused me of!) & later on The Storm admitted he had done several sock puppets. Ironically, I think one was Big Dumb Dick...

Didn't Pug predict the dick?
3rd August 2006 02:13 PM
glencar Pug has become a dick.
3rd August 2006 02:37 PM
Dick Bush
quote:
glencar wrote:
Pug has become a dick.

Glen,

You worked really hard to get your RO-distinction. Now you wear it with dignity and pride.

Whoever might say you don't deserve it is a deceiver. That's simple as that.

3rd August 2006 03:08 PM
Fiji Joe Han anyone thought to ask me if I'm Zulu?
3rd August 2006 03:17 PM
glencar
quote:
Dick Bush wrote:

Glen,

You worked really hard to get your RO-distinction. Now you wear it with dignity and pride.

Whoever might say you don't deserve it is a deceiver. That's simple as that.

Hmm, I guess so. Whose sock puppet are you?
3rd August 2006 03:23 PM
_Boomy_
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:
Han anyone thought to ask me if I'm Zulu?

Are you Zulu Fun Trail Mix?
3rd August 2006 03:25 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

I actually posited - yes posited - that in chat last night, but you weren't "around" which was suspicious in and of itself. Conspicuous by absence.

There's some really creepy stuff going on behind the scenes. Really creepy. Like NSA wiretap creepy. Creepy.
3rd August 2006 03:28 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

I actually posited - yes posited - that in chat last night, but you weren't "around" which was suspicious in and of itself. Conspicuous by absence.

There's some really creepy stuff going on behind the scenes. Really creepy. Like NSA wiretap creepy. Creepy.

You have been briefed on this back channel business before...you know the score as well as you need to know it...creepy?...yes...there are trends here...we will discuss, as needed, at our next face to face..until then...proceed as planned and do not, for God's sake do not forget the rally point...
3rd August 2006 03:33 PM
pdog
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

I'm not even convinced you're fiji!
3rd August 2006 03:36 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
pdog wrote:

I'm not even convinced you're fiji!

My zealous defense of the jewish people has many confused...except for Zulu and Jizzy...they both seem to have it ALL figured out
3rd August 2006 03:42 PM
pdog
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

My zealous defense of the jewish people has many confused...except for Zulu and Jizzy...they both seem to have it ALL figured out

I don't know who I am...
But!!!
My post count grows like wildflowers...

3rd August 2006 04:07 PM
Dick Bush
quote:
glencar wrote:
Hmm, I guess so. Whose sock puppet are you?

Glen - don't get me wrong - that stuff is serious. If I would ever tell it to you, I'd have to killya

3rd August 2006 04:26 PM
lotsajizz
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

nope, not all...just you

3rd August 2006 04:28 PM
pdog
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:

nope, not all...just you

I didn't think it was you, why you think it's him?
3rd August 2006 04:42 PM
glencar
quote:
Dick Bush wrote:

Glen - don't get me wrong - that stuff is serious. If I would ever tell it to you, I'd have to killya

Please don't hurt me!
3rd August 2006 04:52 PM
SheRat
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

This is true. I was there.
3rd August 2006 04:55 PM
pdog
quote:
SheRat wrote:

This is true. I was there.

what about the creepy part, true too?
Page: 1 2 3
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)