ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Amsterdam - 31st July 2006
© PPTB Press with thanks to Sue
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: zulu fun mix? Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
3rd August 2006 05:00 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
pdog wrote:

what about the creepy part, true too?

There is much creepy around here...back channel stuff...wire hangers in alleys stuff...open invitations to podunk Rhode Island law offices stuff...obsessed goats with big teeth stuff...when this house of cards falls, it will not be pretty...innocents will be harmed
3rd August 2006 05:02 PM
pdog
3rd August 2006 05:04 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
pdog wrote:

That is destined for internet greatness....Starbuck will be so proud
3rd August 2006 05:06 PM
pdog
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

That is destined for internet greatness....Starbuck will be so proud

If there really is a starbuck!
3rd August 2006 05:25 PM
lotsajizz
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

There is much creepy around here...back channel stuff...wire hangers in alleys stuff...open invitations to podunk Rhode Island law offices stuff...obsessed goats with big teeth stuff...when this house of cards falls, it will not be pretty...innocents will be harmed

creepy stuff of your own making. nice try at revisionism...you made a challenge...I provided you with the method of fulfilling your own threats...you backed down....typical

3rd August 2006 05:38 PM
pdog
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:

creepy stuff of your own making. nice try at revisionism...you made a challenge...I provided you with the method of fulfilling your own threats...you backed down....typical

You don't want to fight Fiji, never bring a knife to a gunfight!
3rd August 2006 05:44 PM
not bound to please Zulu Fun Mix is The Storm.
3rd August 2006 05:47 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:

Invitations to Rhode Island, as you very well know, will never be accepted...No sane person is going to take time
out of their life to travel to some hick town to break bread with a man who has a lifetime pass on the short bus...If you need a friend, cough up your ASL on the BBW board and get on with it

I offered to meet you and your goat in the middle of the country, you declined...by the way, what is it exactly that will transpire at this meeting?...What are you expecting?...I need to know if I need to wear my Keds

Don't be afraid to say it...what exactly are you challenging me to?...Say it coward

[Edited by Fiji Joe]
3rd August 2006 05:49 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
pdog wrote:

You don't want to fight Fiji, never bring a knife to a gunfight!

I am very curious now...is that what he wants?...he wants to knuckle up on me?...I have to say I thought he was just thumping his chest and trying to be cute in a very lame way...Is he serious?

[Edited by Fiji Joe]
3rd August 2006 06:44 PM
glencar
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:

This dumb fuck - is he serious? Does anyone else take this stuff seriously?
3rd August 2006 06:51 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
glencar wrote:
This dumb fuck - is he serious? Does anyone else take this stuff seriously?

Some people just ain't right Blue...you know this to be true...some folks just pray at a different altar

3rd August 2006 06:56 PM
glencar I've always tried to have a good time at these boards. When someone appears too "serious" to me, they get placed on ignore. Losajizzy, you are way too "serious" for me. Goodbye!
3rd August 2006 07:07 PM
lotsajizz rest assured--we were never at hello, glenny boy...and the other clowns twist and turn and forget the challenge they now wish to ignore was MADE BY THEM.....I responded, they did not...as I said, typical.....it's easier to demonize that which you do not know....which, in the Gang of Four's case, is most anything

3rd August 2006 07:13 PM
Riffhard
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:
rest assured--we were never at hello, glenny boy...and the other clowns twist and turn and forget the challenge they now wish to ignore was MADE BY THEM.....I responded, they did not...as I said, typical.....it's easier to demonize that which you do not know....which, in the Gang of Four's case, is most anything

Gang of Four? Who dat be?

Riffy
3rd August 2006 08:08 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
Riffhard wrote:

Gang of Four? Who dat be?

Riffy

Wait...where is this challenge?...I thought you challenged Tele?...and then Pdog?...and then me?...In any event, are you challenging me now?...To what?...I'm the double dutch king...you should know that
3rd August 2006 08:18 PM
telecaster
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

Wait...where is this challenge?...I thought you challenged Tele?...and then Pdog?...and then me?...In any event, are you challenging me now?...To what?...I'm the double dutch king...you should know that

He invited me to come to his office in Rhode Island (what state is that in again) so he could beat me up

Maxy still has the address

What a squirrel

3rd August 2006 08:21 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
telecaster wrote:

He invited me to come to his office in Rhode Island (what state is that in again) so he could beat me up

Maxy still has the address

What a squirrel

He does have a reputation for lying...I've actually read one of his lies...very disturbing
3rd August 2006 08:23 PM
Gary Busey You are all letting your demons shine. Therefore, we shall all rub honey-mustard on a dead duck's carcass and chant "Zamalamba, Sheee! Heeee! Yayo Valido!" three times and urinate into Faygo cans.
3rd August 2006 08:25 PM
Riffhard
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

He does have a reputation for lying...I've actually read one of his lies...very disturbing

Alls I's wants to knows is who's in this Gang Of Four?!?

Am I a member? Tele? Feej? Macky? Blue?

Are there dues? Cheap beers? I mean just what the fuck is the Gang Of Four anyway?

Riffy
3rd August 2006 08:30 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
Riffhard wrote:

Alls I's wants to knows is who's in this Gang Of Four?!?

Am I a member? Tele? Feej? Macky? Blue?

Are there dues? Cheap beers? I mean just what the fuck is the Gang Of Four anyway?

Riffy

It does appear that some of us are about to get labeled yet again...and possibly learned a lesson too

"309 MetroCenter Boulevard, #120, Warwick Rhode Island you friggin' coward Fiji---any time, you wimp...show up if you got the balls...or are you just talk?"

[Edited by Fiji Joe]
3rd August 2006 08:36 PM
LadyJane I volunteer the ROCC to kick some ass.

Parmeda, SheRat, LJ and gypsy.

Death by verbal assault.......

LJ.
3rd August 2006 08:38 PM
Brainbell Jangler
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
I volunteer the ROCC to kick some ass.

LJ.

There's a "Gang of Four" I wouldn't fuck with (except in the literal sense).
3rd August 2006 08:41 PM
LadyJane Add notboundtoplease....and well...there is no chance.

LJ.
3rd August 2006 08:46 PM
pdog The Gang Of Four is a great band, who inspired other great bands like The Red Hot Chili Peppers!
There's also some shit in China too! LOL!
And possibly:
3rd August 2006 09:02 PM
Brainbell Jangler
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
Add notboundtoplease....and well...there is no chance.

LJ.

Yeah, I know, but an old guy can dream, can't he?
3rd August 2006 09:05 PM
LadyJane
quote:
Brainbell Jangler wrote:

Yeah, I know, but an old guy can dream, can't he?

Oh that wasn't meant for you, BJ.

Thanks for the compliments.

LJ.
3rd August 2006 09:09 PM
glencar
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

LJ.

You would kill this jizzy guy just by hand slaps. Have we ever seen a bigger pussy on these boards? Well, since FPM left?
3rd August 2006 09:15 PM
Zulu Fun Mix Only *I* get to be Zulu Fun Mix.

All Rights Reserved, etc.
3rd August 2006 09:17 PM
glencar That ain't FPM, he never had that sense of humor.
3rd August 2006 09:18 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

LJ.

I would love to have my ass kicked by the ROCC...who wouldn't?
Page: 1 2 3
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)