ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Parken Stadium, Copenhagen 5th August 2007
© Politiken with thanks to Montana!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: This is freaking awesome! Return to archive Page: 1 2
27th July 2007 12:24 PM
sirmoonie
http://www.aviationweek.com/aw/generic/story.jsp?id=news/drunk072607.xml&headline=Panel%20Finds%20Astronauts%20Flew%20While%20Intoxicated&channel=space

I wanna be an astronaut! I got the right stuff! Bottle to throttle baby, I'll fly that fucking shuttle in double slam barrel rolls without spilling a drop of hootch!
27th July 2007 12:30 PM
gypsy
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

I wanna be an astronaut! I got the right stuff! Bottle to throttle baby, I'll fly that fucking shuttle in double slam barrel rolls without spilling a drop of hootch!

And I don't doubt that for a second, and I totally support your latest endeavor. But why not take it a step further and do bong hits in the shuttle?
27th July 2007 12:32 PM
Taptrick
As a CADAC working for an Air Force Alcohol Drug Abuse Prevention and Treatment Program, I find the story extremely interesting. If any of the intoxicated ones turn out to be AF officers and they sare still tied to an Air Force chain of command it will be fun to follow.

27th July 2007 01:05 PM
nankerphelge gypsy has it right, moonie.

Bongs man -- Solid Fuel Bongs buddy!

What's that?

Oh sure, here ya go...

J-Joey...

27th July 2007 01:06 PM
robpop Give me the keys to the shuttle, a 1/2 of iron, and few fifths of Beam. I'll fly that sucker to Jupiter and beyond.

I will.
27th July 2007 01:39 PM
sirmoonie "Its okay, its okay.......she'll be alright once we blast off......"
27th July 2007 01:44 PM
sirmoonie "Just gimme the keys, you lard ass geek. I'muh fly that fucker round the goddam moon backwards! You betcha ass."
27th July 2007 01:50 PM
gimmekeef Just proves NASA is the biggest boondoggle of all time...
27th July 2007 01:57 PM
sirmoonie "Yeah boiiiyyiiieeez, pass that tap over here, and what say we start putting a dent in this muthufuckah......yeah....its on, yeah....spaceweiser, baby"
27th July 2007 02:01 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
gypsy wrote:

And I don't doubt that for a second, and I totally support your latest endeavor.

You coming along for the ride, honey? Everyone knows us astronauts need Tang.
27th July 2007 02:01 PM
nankerphelge I will give you that NASA, like many other agencies, has its bad moments.

But NASA has contributed a lot back by way of technology.
It employs a lot of highly trained engineers and scientists, it has propelled (no oun intended) US missle and guidance technology ahead of just about everyone -- even the Chinese. That alone has contributed more to US military superiority than just about anything else except perhaps submarine technology. NASA supports countless companies that supply it. The offshoot technology impacts just about anything we do in any given day due to material science (Teflon/Kevlar).

You even got Tang!

And poon Tang, if you count the chick that drove across the country in a diaper.

Give NASA some credit -- they aren't FEMA!
27th July 2007 02:04 PM
robpop Drunk in outer space, fuck!!! This alien broad would look hot.

27th July 2007 02:11 PM
sirmoonie "Oh, we are stylin' Houston......them Commie-naut, Yuri Gagarin-looking motherfuckers even brought a crate of Stolichnaya this time."
27th July 2007 02:13 PM
mojoman houston we have a problem
27th July 2007 02:17 PM
sirmoonie Turns out it was Chiba Face all along.....
27th July 2007 02:23 PM
sirmoonie "Come with us sir, you are under arrest for FWI, and doing 9,500 miles per hour in a 6,000 zone...."
27th July 2007 02:27 PM
mojoman
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
"Come with us sir, you are under arrest for FWI, and doing 9,500 miles per hour in a 6,000 zone...."

cosmopolitonaut?
27th July 2007 02:27 PM
sirmoonie "Anyone need another one, while I'm up?"
27th July 2007 02:33 PM
sirmoonie "Found it. I knew I stashed a 'secret emergency twelve pack' in here last time we was up."
27th July 2007 11:28 PM
gypsy This thread is one of the best threads we've had lately. Someone should slap a patent on it.
28th July 2007 02:32 AM
sirmoonie "Just me now.......alone.......my fucking drunk ass crew can't handle syrup on a pancake. Just me alone out here.....protecting the black and white people of the earth from Haley's Comet."

28th July 2007 02:50 AM
pdog I bet fucking with no gravity is awesome!
28th July 2007 03:03 AM
sirmoonie
quote:
pdog wrote:
I bet fucking with no gravity is awesome!

You need to learn howe to fuck women.
28th July 2007 03:24 AM
pdog
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

You need to learn howe to fuck women.

I'm paying an immigrant $200 to teach me.
28th July 2007 03:56 AM
sirmoonie
quote:
pdog wrote:

I'm paying an immigrant $200 to teach me.

Demand the pesos back. Threaten his green card.
28th July 2007 04:08 AM
pdog
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

Demand the pesos back. Threaten his green card.

Why does everyone think beaner? More of the chow mein type.
28th July 2007 02:17 PM
Highwire Rob Tang recipe

Scale ingredients to servings
1 oz vodka
1 1/2 oz pre-mixed Tang
1 1/2 oz sweet and sour mix
3 oz Red Bull® energy drink

Pour sweet and sour, Red Bull and Tang mix in a pint glass. In a shot glass pour your favorite vodka. Drop the vodka bomb into the pint glass and chug-a-lug.
28th July 2007 02:30 PM
robpop Give the ho's one more screwdriver. Make it a double. C'mon let's go space truckin'.

[Edited by robpop]
28th July 2007 02:41 PM
fireontheplatter
quote:
Highwire Rob wrote:
Tang recipe

Scale ingredients to servings
1 oz vodka
1 1/2 oz pre-mixed Tang
1 1/2 oz sweet and sour mix
3 oz Red Bull® energy drink

Pour sweet and sour, Red Bull and Tang mix in a pint glass. In a shot glass pour your favorite vodka. Drop the vodka bomb into the pint glass and chug-a-lug.

this must be keith richards nucular waste recipe
28th July 2007 03:00 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
pdog wrote:

Why does everyone think beaner? More of the chow mein type.

Chow mein, fish teriyaki sauce, won ton moof pao, whatever. That's not the friggin' point.

This is an inspiring tale in a world full of broken dreams, shattered hopes, and dying expectations. These NASA boys aren't like your average mooks. They didn't care about all these alleged "laws" everyone keeps crying about - they said "roll the dice, flyboys" and took it upon themselves to whack down some cold suds, before grabbing the controls of a 10 billion dollar, jet propelled rocket and blasting the fucker into outerspace at thousands of miles an hour. Now THAT is living to life to the fullest as god intended real men to do. And you sure as hell ain't going to see no fucking Mormon doing that. Thats all I'm saying. So, you know, take it for what its worth.
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)