ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Parken Stadium, Copenhagen 5th August 2007
© Politiken with thanks to Montana!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: This is freaking awesome! Return to archive Page: 1 2
28th July 2007 03:08 PM
fireontheplatter whatever happened to whats her face that took a long drive with a loaded bb gun and a rope in her trunk?

i wonder if sirmoonie is dating her?
28th July 2007 04:27 PM
Highwire Rob
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

Chow mein, fish teriyaki sauce, won ton moof pao, whatever. That's not the friggin' point.

This is an inspiring tale in a world full of broken dreams, shattered hopes, and dying expectations. These NASA boys aren't like your average mooks. They didn't care about all these alleged "laws" everyone keeps crying about - they said "roll the dice, flyboys" and took it upon themselves to whack down some cold suds, before grabbing the controls of a 10 billion dollar, jet propelled rocket and blasting the fucker into outerspace at thousands of miles an hour. Now THAT is living to life to the fullest as god intended real men to do. And you sure as hell ain't going to see no fucking Mormon doing that. Thats all I'm saying. So, you know, take it for what its worth.

28th July 2007 06:46 PM
sirmoonie "Yes, I was concerned about the revelry on board the ship. I later expressed that concern to the Bush Administration, many of whom I had worked with closely in the past on domestic and foreign policy issues. They just didn't want to hear about it."

28th July 2007 06:48 PM
Joey " I bet fucking with no gravity is awesome! "

28th July 2007 06:54 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Joey wrote:
" I bet fucking with no gravity is awesome! "

You subversive creep! You dare to defile my near perfect thread with this recycled nonsense? Delete immediately, or I'm taking all the photos I gave you including Moon Approved and Black Phil Lynott.
28th July 2007 07:16 PM
Joey
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

You subversive creep! You dare to defile my near perfect thread with this recycled nonsense? Delete immediately, or I'm taking all the photos I gave you including Moon Approved and Black Phil Lynott.

28th July 2007 09:39 PM
stonedinaustralia
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
"Come with us sir, you are under arrest for FWI, and doing 9,500 miles per hour in a 6,000 zone...."

hilarious!!
30th July 2007 12:08 PM
Joey
quote:
stonedinaustralia wrote:

hilarious!!

Hello S.I.A. ...........................................

30th July 2007 08:32 PM
stonedinaustralia
quote:
Joey wrote:

Hello S.I.A. ...........................................

Hey Joe

Sure the One You Weed!!
31st July 2007 12:22 AM
gypsy
quote:
Highwire Rob wrote:
Tang recipe

Scale ingredients to servings
1 oz vodka
1 1/2 oz pre-mixed Tang
1 1/2 oz sweet and sour mix
3 oz Red Bull® energy drink

Pour sweet and sour, Red Bull and Tang mix in a pint glass. In a shot glass pour your favorite vodka. Drop the vodka bomb into the pint glass and chug-a-lug.

I've got your tang right here.
*points to crotch*
31st July 2007 12:26 AM
sirmoonie
quote:
gypsy wrote:

*points to crotch*

That dudes to your taste? I mean he's from Pittsburgh yeah, but I can show you some Super Bowl highlights like none of these guys.
31st July 2007 09:27 AM
Highwire Rob
quote:
gypsy wrote:

*points to crotch*

OMG!!!!! GYPSY - YOU JUST MADE MY DAY!!!!
:
31st July 2007 09:48 AM
robpop In my highlights we win in 1996.
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)