ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Parken Stadium, Copenhagen 5th August 2007
Đ Politiken with thanks to Montana!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: JAGGER WILL NEVER GO UNDER THE KNIFE Return to archive Page: 1 2
27th July 2007 06:21 AM
GotToRollMe JAGGER WILL NEVER GO UNDER THE KNIFE

The Rolling Stones frontman Sir Mick Jagger would never consider having plastic surgery to preserve his ageing looks, his daughter Elizabeth has claimed. The rocker celebrated his 64th birthday on Thursday (26Jul07), and while many of his peers have gone under the knife to keep their youthful features, the thought of having cosmetic surgery has never crossed Jagger's mind. His model daughter Elizabeth says, "He might have one of the craggiest (wrinkliest) faces in the world but it's all his own and it makes him so recognisable. "I am very proud of him and his face. He will never have plastic surgery and nor should he because facelifts on men are just yuck."

27/07/2007 07:37

Link: http://www.contactmusic.com/news.nsf/article/jagger%20will%20never%20go%20under%20the%20knife_1038799

Okay, so maybe this doesn't exactly qualify as "breaking news"...but I couldn't resist the "just yuck" part.
27th July 2007 06:51 AM
nankerphelge I think he already did.

I noticed that Mick's facial appearance changed around 1981.
If you look at pics if him circa 1981, his face looks taut compared to pics before 1981.

Personally, I always thought he had a little work done before that tour.

27th July 2007 07:06 AM
Ten Thousand Motels That's what they all say.
27th July 2007 07:12 AM
FotiniD Well, I don't know about plastic surgery, but Botox, caviar skin treatments and the likes... So it's not like he's not paying any attention to how his face looks

quote:
GotToRollMe wrote:
Elizabeth says, "He might have one of the craggiest (wrinkliest) faces in the world but it's all his own and it makes him so recognisable."

Not the nicest way to talk about your dad's looks, is it?
27th July 2007 07:17 AM
lotsajizz plastic surgery for cosmetic reasons (as opposed to things like burn reconstructions) should be outlawed
27th July 2007 07:30 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:
plastic surgery for cosmetic reasons (as opposed to things like burn reconstructions) should be outlawed

Don't say that. We all might need a little someday. Right now I'm debating whether or not to start some minor hair coloring.....
27th July 2007 07:57 AM
Mr Jurkka Good for mick
27th July 2007 08:18 AM
GotToRollMe I wouldn't blame anyone for having a little work done. Hey, we all need someone we can bleed on...
27th July 2007 08:37 AM
Nellcote What I came with, I'm leaving with.
27th July 2007 09:45 AM
corgi37 of course, getting your hair dyed and filled in aint cosmetic surgery.
27th July 2007 09:49 AM
lotsajizz Peter speaks words of wisdom,,,,back to seven and a half btw
27th July 2007 10:17 AM
Nellcote Manny being Manny.
You think Gabbard is bait for some team?
27th July 2007 10:44 AM
Joey
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
I think he already did.

I must concur !

27th July 2007 11:02 AM
Maxlugar
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
I think he already did.

If you look at pics if him circa 1981, his face looks taut compared to pics before 1981.

This could explain the beard in 1980. I'm talking a real beard, not the Cafe Hostess Jill kind...

27th July 2007 11:40 AM
gypsy
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:

This could explain the beard in 1980. I'm talking a real beard, not the Cafe Hostess Jill kind...

Stop flirting with the Joey - you're making Feej jealous.
27th July 2007 12:06 PM
Martha
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
What I came with, I'm leaving with.

Right on! I'm on the same page Nellcote.

No PS for me either. So many kinds of PS and botox etc., just makes a person look FREAKISH....it's OTT Ronnie.

Hell, I don't even wear makeup....it melts right off the face anyway. :-)

xxoo,
MM
27th July 2007 12:25 PM
gypsy
quote:
Martha wrote:

Right on! I'm on the same page Nellcote.

No PS for me either. So many kinds of PS and botox etc., just makes a person look FREAKISH....it's OTT Ronnie.

Hell, I don't even wear makeup....it melts right off the face anyway. :-)

xxoo,
MM

You're a natural beauty, Martha. You don't need any of that stuff.

And, yes, it does make people look freakish.
27th July 2007 12:35 PM
Lavendar Thats YUCKY!!!!! Oh Yuck...

I must agree with GotToRollMe,
Why didn't Mick have his nose fixed after it was broken?
27th July 2007 12:49 PM
nankerphelge "plastic surgery for cosmetic reasons (as opposed to things like burn reconstructions) should be outlawed"

Spoken like a true tolerant liberal!!

27th July 2007 12:51 PM
Bruno The nose is not broken. The tip falls with age. Itīs normal and Iīm glad he wonīt do anything. Look at Steven Tyler, he has a freaking look nowadays.

I also think cosmetic surgery on men is silly. Come on...

Courtney Love is another person destroying herself. Once a beautiful face, now a monster. Nicole Kidman too. I thought she was the most cute woman in the world, but now... too much Botox.

27th July 2007 03:05 PM
Martha
quote:
gypsy wrote:

You're a natural beauty, Martha. You don't need any of that stuff.

And, yes, it does make people look freakish.

LOL You're awfully sweet to say that Gypsy.

If I had any looks they are going, going, gone....but what the hell, it's part of aging and I cannot stop that. :-)

Besides, I have terribly oily skin so make-up never worked for me. And I hate having eye make-up running into my eyes, like Alice Cooper ( or Bob during his Alice Cooper look alike years). I really HATE that feeling!

Peace to you!

xxoo,
MM
27th July 2007 03:08 PM
Martha
quote:
Bruno wrote:
The nose is not broken. The tip falls with age. Itīs normal and Iīm glad he wonīt do anything. Look at Steven Tyler, he has a freaking look nowadays.

I also think cosmetic surgery on men is silly. Come on...

Courtney Love is another person destroying herself. Once a beautiful face, now a monster. Nicole Kidman too. I thought she was the most cute woman in the world, but now... too much Botox.

Don't forget Laura Flynn Boyle. I didn't even RECOGNIZE her on "The Lifetime of Women's Hatred" channel the other day. She was starring in a movie and I kept waiting to see her, then realized the person I was looking at WAS her! That botox lip bubble look is HORRID on everyone. Egads!!!!
27th July 2007 03:32 PM
gorda I think Micky looks great!

But, if he ever decided to get plastic surgery, I don't see anything wrong with it.

In fact, if I could afford it, I would get liposuction on my thighs, waist, and ass. Plus, a tummy tuck and a boob reduction and breast lift. Plus, vaginal rejuvination,(I don't know exactly what that is, but it sounds great! And, I want it! )
27th July 2007 03:33 PM
Joey
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:

********** SIGH ***************

27th July 2007 03:49 PM
gorda
quote:
gorda wrote:
I think Micky looks great!

But, if he ever decided to get plastic surgery, I don't see anything wrong with it.

In fact, if I could afford it, I would get liposuction on my thighs, waist, and ass. Plus, a tummy tuck and a boob reduction and breast lift. Plus, vaginal rejuvination,(I don't know exactly what that is, but it sounds great! And, I want it! )

Oh! And, I almost forgot! Collegan for my lips!
27th July 2007 04:32 PM
Bruno
quote:
gorda wrote:

Oh! And, I almost forgot! Collegan for my lips!

Donīt do it, Gorda! Thatīs the worst of them all!
27th July 2007 04:57 PM
lotsajizz Gabbard SHOULD be bait....Manny will finish w/at least 30 taters and another 100 rib season!
27th July 2007 05:37 PM
Ten Thousand Motels I hope Mick doesn't go under the knife....

....I'd hate to start having to call him Jaggo.
27th July 2007 08:48 PM
Angiegirl
quote:
Martha wrote:
Don't forget Laura Flynn Boyle.

And Meg Ryan.

Not Tom Cruise though, he just takes his daily vitamins.
27th July 2007 09:14 PM
glencar
quote:
Angiegirl wrote:

And Meg Ryan.

Not Tom Cruise though, he just takes his daily vitamins.

I remember reading na article back in her hay day wherein Meg Ryan swore she would never get plastic surgery. She looks awful now! Not as bad as Steven Tyler though.
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)