ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Parken Stadium, Copenhagen 5th August 2007
© Politiken with thanks to Montana!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: JAGGER WILL NEVER GO UNDER THE KNIFE Return to archive Page: 1 2
27th July 2007 09:49 PM
Riffhard Who says plastic surgery on men looks horrible?

Riffy
27th July 2007 10:24 PM
*ginda The only surgery Mick needs is a vasectomy. Paul McCartney should have had one as well.
27th July 2007 10:57 PM
gypsy
quote:
*ginda wrote:
The only surgery Mick needs is a vasectomy. Paul McCartney should have had one as well.

True...so very true.
27th July 2007 11:01 PM
*ginda
quote:
gypsy wrote:
True...so very true.

Now we both know Nick Barkley wouldn't have bat an eye at the thought of a vasectomy in his later years. Probably would have done it himself in the barn.
27th July 2007 11:03 PM
gypsy
quote:
*ginda wrote:

Now we both know Nick Barkley wouldn't have bat an eye at the thought of a vasectomy in his later years. Probably would have done it himself in the barn.

Oh, my dear rugged manly man Nick Barkley. Sigh.
28th July 2007 06:18 PM
gorda
quote:
*ginda wrote:
The only surgery Mick needs is a vasectomy. Paul McCartney should have had one as well.

Mexican mariachi singer, Alejandro Fernandez, recently had a vastecomy. He's only in his mid-30's, but after like 6 kids, I think he got tired of dealing with all the paternity suits.

Anyways, he told the press, soon after he had the procedure done, "They call me Diet Sugar. I only sweeten your life, but I'm not fattening." (It sounded better when he said it in Spanish. The translation doesn't sound as cute.)
28th July 2007 07:10 PM
Bitch MICK's face may be craggy, but he has the body of a man in his 20's. I thought MICK takes yogurt baths to keep his skin tight. MICK is not falling for peer pressure to please the world with phony looking Plastic Surgery, and it would ruin MICK's distinctive facial features. Good for MICK! I wouldnt do it either, even if I were rich and famous.
28th July 2007 07:19 PM
Joey
quote:
Bitch wrote:
MICK's face may be craggy, but he has the body of a man in his 20's. I thought MICK takes yogurt baths to keep his skin tight. MICK is not falling for peer pressure to please the world with phony looking Plastic Surgery, and it would ruin MICK's distinctive facial features. Good for MICK! I wouldnt do it either, even if I were rich and famous.

You promulgate an interesting analysis .......... Bitch !

Thanks Bitch !

28th July 2007 10:41 PM
Maxlugar
quote:
Joey wrote:

You promulgate an interesting analysis .......... Bitch !

Thanks Bitch !

May you become a helicopter traffic reporter and befriend another helicopter traffic reporter who does not understand the boundaries of your personal space. May it happen.

30th July 2007 10:15 AM
Joey
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:

May you become a helicopter traffic reporter and befriend another helicopter traffic reporter who does not understand the boundaries of your personal space. May it happen.

May a diseased Yak invade your Great Great GrandPappy's Shorts !!!!!

J. " Please , pass the biscuits pappy " O'Daniel !

Ed : " Ho .. Ho .. Ho !!!! " :

Jacky Carson !

30th July 2007 10:33 AM
gypsy
quote:
Bitch wrote:
MICK's face may be craggy, but he has the body of a man in his 20's.

He has the body of a ten-year-old boy, in my opinion.
30th July 2007 10:36 AM
Joey
quote:
gypsy wrote:

He has the body of a ten-year-old boy, in my opinion.

Come To Joey this evening ..........

I put something special in your underwear drawer earlier this morning . Enjoy my Stonesian Princess !!!

" Chiba Chiba Ronnie ! "

Kid Joe !
30th July 2007 11:26 AM
Fiji Joe
quote:
Riffhard wrote:
Who says plastic surgery on men looks horrible?

Riffy

God bless that guy for helping build the railroads
30th July 2007 11:51 AM
Joey
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

God bless that guy for helping build the railroads

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
"Lil Fiji..I just got a feeling that in 15 or 20 years, you're gonna be somebody...maybe like a writer or something"
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)