ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

RIP Jacques Lafarge
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: BVV Outdoor Exhibition Centre, Brno, Czech Republic 22nd July 2007 - Setlist, Photos & Reviews Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
22nd July 2007 04:00 PM
open-g Oh no - not that again!!!

them twats

RS.com that is
22nd July 2007 04:04 PM
Gazza 5. You Cant Always get What You Want
6. Midnight Rambler
7. I'll go Crazy
8. Tumbling Dice

"low volume and a boring crowd", says Lorenz.
22nd July 2007 04:06 PM
bootcover Don't know if the setlist on RS.com is right....they have ONNYA in stead of RJ !
22nd July 2007 04:08 PM
open-g
quote:
PartyDoll MEG wrote:
I guess if you have to leave, open g, you can look at the set list Marco just posted in another thread!

I already left the building -
I'm posting from my local watering hole, with free internet access but sticky keyboard - and finally the person I was supposedto meet showed up

just watched the austin dvd at the place
22nd July 2007 04:09 PM
Gazza
quote:
bootcover wrote:
Don't know if the setlist on RS.com is right....they have ONNYA in stead of RJ !

I know...I'm trying to check this out. they also have TD as song #9 instead of #8.
22nd July 2007 04:10 PM
PartyDoll MEG
quote:
open-g wrote:

I'm posting from my local watering hole, with free internet access but sticky keyboard - and finally the person I was supposedto meet showed up

Oh that is sad.....Put your computer away and have a good time..No more surprises anyway-lol!
22nd July 2007 04:11 PM
bootcover Keith just played YGTS for sure
22nd July 2007 04:13 PM
Gazza Lorenz has confirmed that the setlist so far matches the one on rs.com,

1. Start Me Up
2. Lets Spend The Night Together
3. Oh No, Not you Again
4. All Down The Line
5. Love Is Strong
6. You Can't Always Get What you Want
7. Midnight Rambler
8. I'll Go Crazy
9. Tumbling Dice
22nd July 2007 04:13 PM
bootcover So they've played ONNYA for sure ?
22nd July 2007 04:14 PM
Gazza so he says, yes.

I sent him the rs.com setlist for the first 9 songs and he confirmed it was correct

I guess the cheap local beer got to him
[Edited by Gazza]
22nd July 2007 04:16 PM
Mr Jurkka Their starting to play ONNYA instead RJ.
Maybe they play Street of Love in london shows.
[Edited by Mr Jurkka]
22nd July 2007 04:18 PM
Gazza when played live theyre quite similar. Even keith gets them confused (see the Rio show)

The most important sign is that it seems we're back up to 19 songs tonight, even with YCAGWYW AND Rambler being played.
22nd July 2007 04:21 PM
fireontheplatter
quote:
open-g wrote:

time to start pounding then

how did you like the austin tex ass dvd?
22nd July 2007 04:27 PM
open-g
quote:
fireontheplatter wrote:

time to start pounding then

how did you like the austin tex ass dvd?

What do you think, I#m doing?

da tex video is ggreat, the sound is even better with their equipment.
22nd July 2007 04:32 PM
fireontheplatter
quote:
open-g wrote:

What do you think, I#m doing?

da tex video is ggreat, the sound is even better with their equipment.

nevermind me......
keep on

go go go
22nd July 2007 04:52 PM
Gazza 10. You Got The Silver
11. Wanna Hold You

12. Miss You (to b stage)
13. It's Only Rock 'n' Roll (b stage)
14. Satisfaction (b stage)
15. Honky Tonk Women (back to main stage)
22nd July 2007 05:36 PM
Gazza Show would be over by now, but havent got confirmation of final few songs. per rs.com it was :

16. Sympathy For The Devil
17. Paint It Black
18. Jumpin Jack Flash

19. Brown Sugar (encore)
22nd July 2007 05:43 PM
lotsajizz good to be back to 19
22nd July 2007 05:46 PM
open-g
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:
good to be back to 19

yep, good tobe back to 19 beers...
22nd July 2007 05:57 PM
mrhipfl sweet. Great set!! Any pics yet??
22nd July 2007 06:12 PM
fireontheplatter jeeeeeeeeep

where's the pictures?
22nd July 2007 06:20 PM
GotToRollMe Good to see "All Down The Line" and "Love Is Strong" - AND back to 19 songs!
22nd July 2007 07:22 PM
Gazza
quote:
fireontheplatter wrote:
jeeeeeeeeep

where's the pictures?

Been looking on the newswires since about halfway through the show.

Nothing has shown up as yet.
22nd July 2007 07:24 PM
fireontheplatter
quote:
Gazza wrote:

Been looking on the newswires since about halfway through the show.

Nothing has shown up as yet.

he/she is the shit when it comes to the kind picks.

good songs today tho. i mean great songs.
22nd July 2007 07:27 PM
beleglin Any news from that guy that sent his review of the Hungary concert by email. He said he was coming to Brno as well, was curious if this show did anything for him...
22nd July 2007 10:19 PM
open-g
quote:
PartyDoll MEG wrote:
Oh that is sad.....Put your computer away and have a good time..No more surprises anyway-lol!

Well, I kept my fun while staying online - 'cause I don't have a laptop, but use the local linux computer, which runs from CD. So my friend was introduced to all of you and had a good time too.

After loads of beer & Four Roses we watched the Austin, Zilker Park show again....and a lot of folks were intrigued.
"wow, look at the ole' Jagg - is he 26 still?"

all I can say - I had great night out - now, how about some pics of the show?
23rd July 2007 01:37 AM
KeithRichards Hi guys,

Sorry about the confusion with the setlist, I was so surprised that they didn't play Rough Justice that I actually texted Gazza the wrong song! Czech beer perhaps also had some influence

I just came back from Brno now, after a really long night...
I have to admit that this was perhaps the least enjoyable Stones concert I have ever seen, the crowd was lame beyond imagination. It was unbelievable, as if they'd watch TV. That really took so much of the excitement of a Stones show away

We got a nice setlist though, loved to hear Love Is Strong! Stones played solid, but rushed through their set as they had to get to Warsaw right after the show. Will write more as soon as I got some sleep!
23rd July 2007 01:43 AM
silkcut1978 when I transfered the recording a few hours ago I noticed that the recorder clocked in at 2 hours and 1 minute - not too bad for a rushed set ;-)
23rd July 2007 01:47 AM
KeithRichards Well, they always play 2 hours.
It was obvious for me that the band didn't enjoy playing in Brno very much, no wonder - if you can't get any reaction out of the crowd. Show also started in daylight with takes a lot of the excitement away. I'll need some sleep now, then I'll post a more detailed review, perhaps while listening to the recording
23rd July 2007 02:50 AM
montana
from http://brnensky.denik.cz

and the whole gallery: http://brnensky.denik.cz/multimedia/galerie/85229.html?vynechat=4

and metro newspaper has a small pic and artcile on frontpage, here's the link to pdf: http://metropoint.metro.lu/20070723_Moravia.pdf
[Edited by montana]
Page: 1 2 3
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)