ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Gottlieb-Daimler Stadion, Stuttgart, 3rd August 2006
© Stuttgarter Nachtrichten with thanks to Jeep
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Halifax wide open Return to archive Page: 1 2
1st August 2006 04:23 PM
Lazy Bones
quote:
jb wrote:
with an expected audience of 60k!!!

expected by whom?
1st August 2006 04:25 PM
go_green How sad is that, only 60,000 tickets and they arent gone yet???

the first 45,000 to the Regina show were gone in 20 minutes, with all multiple tickets gone in 6 mintues, only singles left after that 6 minute mark. 14 minutes later those were gone.

I got 8 tickets thanks to me being a Roughrider season ticket holder, and I plan to get the max again tomorrow morning again. Lots of friends want to go yet and still dont have tickets so I will try my best.
1st August 2006 04:32 PM
Dan
quote:
go_green wrote:
How sad is that, only 60,000 tickets and they arent gone yet???

Sad? I think some people are forgetting, that perhaps Moncton was a fluke as well as in the same general area of Halifax (2 1/2 hours away). 35,000 sold for a C market is still good. And you can count on several thousand more being sold between now and showtime. Also I am wondering if some people are disappointed about the (unsubstantiated) rumors of The Who and Aerosmith opening not coming to fruition.
1st August 2006 04:36 PM
go_green
quote:
Dan wrote:

Sad? I think some people are forgetting, that perhaps Moncton was a fluke as well as in the same general area of Halifax (2 1/2 hours away). 35,000 sold for a C market is still good. And you can count on several thousand more being sold between now and showtime. Also I am wondering if some people are disappointed about the (unsubstantiated) rumors of The Who and Aerosmith opening not coming to fruition.

are you talking about the Regina shows? If so those rumours must have been only swirling on this fan board because I havent heard anything around here. Plus, this province i think is all aerosmith'd out. they have played Saskatoon twice in the last 3 years.
And your right, Moncton was good and not too terribly far from Halifax I concur.
1st August 2006 04:58 PM
Dan I was talking about Halifax. The Who and Aerosmith were heavily rumored to open. It didn't matter that Aerosmith were playing in Camden,NJ the same day. Once it came out that the Who were also playing in Baltimore the same day it brought reality crashing down on a few people. If I were there though, I would prefer Alice Cooper anyway!
1st August 2006 09:52 PM
Soldatti 35k is a good number.
2nd August 2006 01:20 AM
Brainbell Jangler
quote:
jb wrote:

Please, wake up and smell the roses!!!

He squats and grunts and calls it roses.
All of us should hold our noses.
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)