ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Gottlieb-Daimler Stadion, Stuttgart, 3rd August 2006
© Stuttgarter Nachtrichten with thanks to Jeep
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Halifax wide open Return to archive Page: 1 2
1st August 2006 12:47 PM
jb Only 35k in sales with an expected audience of 60k!!! Even Canada not coming through.
1st August 2006 01:06 PM
Black and Blue
quote:
jb wrote: Even Canada not coming through.

That is a huge surprise considering we usually get a sparse amount on shows.... oh well move the concert to edmonton and you'll get a sold-out show!

1st August 2006 01:09 PM
tumblingdice01 But I understand that Regina sold their 40,000 tickets in 20 minutes.
1st August 2006 01:10 PM
jb
quote:
tumblingdice01 wrote:
But I understand that Regina sold their 40,000 tickets in 20 minutes.

One bright spot!!!!
1st August 2006 01:12 PM
Mikey JB - where do you get your facts and figures for these stats?
1st August 2006 01:13 PM
Black and Blue
quote:
tumblingdice01 wrote:
But I understand that Regina sold their 40,000 tickets in 20 minutes.

But I understand that they are holding back quite a few (although they will move quickly once they are available problably)
1st August 2006 01:13 PM
pdog Is Regina prononunced like Vagina with an "R"?
1st August 2006 01:14 PM
Black and Blue
quote:
pdog wrote:
Is Regina prononunced like Vagina with an "R"?

Yes...
1st August 2006 01:15 PM
LadyJane
quote:
Mikey wrote:
JB - where do you get your facts and figures for these stats?

Yes...I would like a SERIOUS answer to this question as well.

LJ.
1st August 2006 01:18 PM
jb
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

Yes...I would like a SERIOUS answer to this question as well.

LJ.

http://www.hfxnews.ca/index.cfm?sid=7310&sc=2

Don't ever doubt me again...
Black and Blue
quote:
jb wrote:

straight from the source!
Your Cousin Lou
quote:
pdog wrote:
Is Regina prononunced like Vagina with an "R"?

They used to have an anti-litering campaign that included a large billboard that read: "KEEP YOUR REGINA CLEAN"
1st August 2006 01:20 PM
pdog
quote:
Your Cousin Lou wrote:

They used to have an anti-litering campaign that included a large billboard that read: "KEEP YOUR REGINA CLEAN"

I thought it was pronounced that way! Funny Shit!
1st August 2006 01:22 PM
LadyJane That article is not as dire as you make it out to be.

And excuse me????????? "Don't ever doubt me again?"

LMAO.

You kill me, jb.

Where is the love today?? It is Joey's birthday, after all.

LJ.

1st August 2006 01:26 PM
jb
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
That article is not as dire as you make it out to be.

And excuse me????????? "Don't ever doubt me again?"

LMAO.

You kill me, jb.

Where is the love today?? It is Joey's birthday, after all.

LJ.

Not bad!!! It says 35k sold with an expected 60KK Tells how people camped out , yet ticket are bountiful!!!! Please, wake up and smell the roses!!! All summitts should be called off!!! This is embarrassing!!!!
1st August 2006 01:26 PM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:

please keep a list of everyone who attacks/doubts us....they will be buying their own drinks shall sales pick up and we agree to travel to several shows and offer warmth and hospitality!
1st August 2006 01:27 PM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:

Not bad!!! It says 35k sold with an expected 60KK Tells how people camped out , yet ticket are bountiful!!!! Please, wake up and smell the roses!!! All summitts should be called off!!! This is embarrassing!!!!

we stand by our original statement....we shall not attend ANY Summits during Mini Tour!!!!!!
1st August 2006 01:27 PM
pdog
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
It is Joey's birthday, after all.

Which one is Joey?
1st August 2006 01:29 PM
jb
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

please keep a list of everyone who attacks/doubts us....they will be buying their own drinks shall sales pick up and we agree to travel to several shows and offer warmth and hospitality!

Listen Pug, god love ya, but I won't even being seeing you this tour!!! You think I am going to Soldiers Field in Oct, on my birthday, to see a wide open fucking show!!! Your city has also let us down, and by assciation, you bear the blame!!! Buy yourself a drink in the lonely confines of Soldiers field...I'm done with the shows!!!!
[Edited by jb]
1st August 2006 01:33 PM
Dan Imagine what sales would be if the #1 tour of the summer Journey and Def Leppard were playing Halifax? Wonder if they are available that date?
1st August 2006 01:38 PM
jb
quote:
Dan wrote:
Imagine what sales would be if the #1 tour of the summer Journey and Def Leppard were playing Halifax? Wonder if they are available that date?

You need atleat 40-50k for a stadium...you can make it look full that way.....anything less than 38,878,is really tough to fill in, particulary in a huge stadium like Gillette. Boston has completely let the band down....tyhey can talk about the past, but the reality is on 9/20/06, they face a potential wide open opener...I don't care how manyu shows they sold out in the past..as we all know, it's "what have you done for me lately"...shame on all the Boston fans, or lack thereof.
1st August 2006 01:40 PM
Dan
quote:
jb wrote:

You need atleat 40-50k for a stadium...you can make it look full that way.....anything less than 38,878,is really tough to fill in, particulary in a huge stadium like Gillette. Boston has completely let the band down....tyhey can talk about the past, but the reality is on 9/20/06, they face a potential wide open opener...I don't care how manyu shows they sold out in the past..as we all know, it's "what have you done for me lately"...shame on all the Boston fans, or lack thereof.

I am not buying tickets for Dodger Stadium unless $99's pop up in the first few rows. Looks more like Cohl pulled a fast one on the inexperienced owners of Gilette Stadium.
1st August 2006 01:42 PM
jb
quote:
Dan wrote:

I am not buying tickets for Dodger Stadium unless $99's pop up in the first few rows. Looks more like Cohl pulled a fast one on the inexperienced owners of Gilette Stadium.

Agreed.....and remeber , the Stones money is guaranteed no matter whether anyone shows up.
1st August 2006 01:45 PM
Black and Blue
quote:
jb wrote:

Agreed.....and remeber , the Stones money is guaranteed no matter whether anyone shows up.

That way they can deliver sub-par performances! Oh how I love the music industry...
1st August 2006 01:46 PM
jb
quote:
Black and Blue wrote:

That way they can deliver sub-par performances! Oh how I love the music industry...

In the words of Vanilla Ice, "word to the mother"
1st August 2006 01:47 PM
Black and Blue
quote:
jb wrote:

In the words of Vanilla Ice, "word to the mother"

I believe you mean "Word to your mother" , but I understand ...
1st August 2006 01:48 PM
jb
quote:
Black and Blue wrote:

I believe you mean "Word to your mother" , but I understand ...

No...he states "word to the mother"....
1st August 2006 01:50 PM
Black and Blue
quote:
jb wrote:

No...he states "word to the mother"....

Sorry next time I will heed to your previous advice :

quote:
jb wrote:

1st August 2006 01:53 PM
Some Guy the world is at war.
1st August 2006 01:54 PM
jb
quote:
Black and Blue wrote:

Sorry next time I will heed to your previous advice :

Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)