ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

ArenA, Amsterdam 31st July
© Rick Nederstigt with thanks to Jeep!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Any chance of second stadium show in Boston? Return to archive Page: 1 2
27th July 2006 01:52 PM
Jumping Jack NY gets $450 tickets, but more than its fair share of shows, venue variety, theater shows, and has plenty other cities within driving distance.
27th July 2006 01:53 PM
glencar NY rocks!
27th July 2006 01:55 PM
glencar
quote:
Jerry in Boston wrote:

Yep. Fifth show in Boston = me buying cheapest ticket available!

By the way, I work in a hospital in Boston. Yesterday, our "perks" office sent an email to all employees about a quick drawing for free Bon Jovi tickets. BJ is playing Gillette tonight and the Kraft family (owners of the Patriots and the stadium) gave hundreds of tix to tonight's show to the hospitals. Not that I'm interested in Bon Jovi at all but I wonder what might happen if the Stones show sells poorly.

My best friend is taking his wife to that show. BJ is her favorite band. I passed...
27th July 2006 02:03 PM
Jerry in Boston
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
they actually have an airport!!!

and a taxi cab.

but horse & buggy is the preferred means of travel

very fuel efficient!

I am going. Good fly fishing. I will be hosting a pre/post show party at my friends restaurant. I welcome all RocksOffers!

18 show set! But many rarities promised! (see: sig)

A very civilized country indeed, this mysterious Montana place! What is this "fly fishing"? Does one use flies as bait when one does this?

I am looking forward to some true rareties this time out. I'd love to hear "Miss Amanda Jones" for example. I'd even be happy with "It Must Be Hell"!

27th July 2006 02:04 PM
LSTNT Montana will definately get Honkey Tonk Women - look for fan club contest to see who will ring the cow bell on stage. Actually the first 100 people into the show bringing a cow bell will get upgraded seats - a double bale of hay instead of a single.
27th July 2006 02:13 PM
Jerry in Boston
quote:
glencar wrote:
My best friend is taking his wife to that show. BJ is her favorite band. I passed...

Yeah, too much hassle for a band I'm not into, even if the tix are free. I'd much rather go to the gym after work and be in bed by 10pm!
27th July 2006 02:15 PM
Jerry in Boston
quote:
LSTNT wrote:
Montana will definately get Honkey Tonk Women - look for fan club contest to see who will ring the cow bell on stage. Actually the first 100 people into the show bringing a cow bell will get upgraded seats - a double bale of hay instead of a single.

What do they get if they bring their prize winning cow to the show?
27th July 2006 02:27 PM
glencar
quote:
Jerry in Boston wrote:

Yeah, too much hassle for a band I'm not into, even if the tix are free. I'd much rather go to the gym after work and be in bed by 10pm!

In bed by 10PM? Only when I'm sick. I'm a night person.
27th July 2006 02:35 PM
LSTNT
quote:
Jerry in Boston wrote:

Actually you can now buy your square for the Rolling Stones Fan site Cow Plop Contest. If your lucky cow plops in your square you will win tickets for the On Bale Seating specially set up for this show. Details to follow.
27th July 2006 03:11 PM
Jerry in Boston
quote:
glencar wrote:
In bed by 10PM? Only when I'm sick. I'm a night person.

Me too, usually. But if given the choice of a free Jovi concert or bed by 10pm.... I'm snoozin!
27th July 2006 03:12 PM
Jerry in Boston
quote:
LSTNT wrote:

Actually you can now buy your square for the Rolling Stones Fan site Cow Plop Contest. If your lucky cow plops in your square you will win tickets for the On Bale Seating specially set up for this show. Details to follow.

That's it... I am SO there!
27th July 2006 03:18 PM
Your Cousin Lou
quote:
Jerry in Boston wrote:

The guys take their wives to shows all the time out there.
27th July 2006 03:21 PM
Jerry in Boston quote: Jerry in Boston wrote:

quote:
Your Cousin Lou wrote:

The guys take their wives to shows all the time out there.

{{{{{{{{{thud}}}}}}}}}}

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA............
27th July 2006 04:33 PM
Jakeb206 I expect the Wichita,Kan show to see out in about 2 hours. They are saying on the news and the radio that this show could posibally sell 45,000 in a little over an hour. Its a huge deal here! They're saying that this could possibally be the biggest concert in Wichita history!

just like montana, Kansas will be the show to be at too!
27th July 2006 06:34 PM
SweetVirginia

27th July 2006 06:35 PM
glencar
quote:
Jakeb206 wrote:
I expect the Wichita,Kan show to see out in about 2 hours. They are saying on the news and the radio that this show could posibally sell 45,000 in a little over an hour. Its a huge deal here! They're saying that this could possibally be the biggest concert in Wichita history!

just like montana, Kansas will be the show to be at too!

It's been some time since Kansas got osme. Hope you guys rock out! BTW How close is Wichita to Kansas City?
27th July 2006 07:56 PM
janzy I hate to say it boys and girls, but I think this will be the boys last time around.
That's the reason for them trying to make as much $$$$ as they can.
27th July 2006 09:23 PM
SweetVirginia
quote:
glencar wrote:
It's been some time since Kansas got osme. Hope you guys rock out! BTW How close is Wichita to Kansas City?

It's pretty far....about 3 hours by car, I think.

28th July 2006 03:57 AM
Jakeb206
quote:
glencar wrote:

Yea it is! Fist ever STONES concert in Wichita!
Itsa not that far, only about 190 miles, bout 2.15 - 2.30min drive. KC didn't get a stones show on the bigger bang tour, did they?
28th July 2006 08:20 AM
SweetVirginia
quote:
Jakeb206 wrote:

KC didn't get a stones show on the bigger bang tour, did they?

NO...they went to see Joey in Omaha instead. And they
played St. Louis in January.

SV

Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)