ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
On the Road World Tour 2002 - 2003

Hotel Plaza - Paris October 1977 - Some Girls Sessions Round I
Pathé Marconi Studios Boulogne Billancourt
Annie Leibovitz
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Townshend Discusses Bisexuality in the new issue of Rolling Stone Magazine -- Excellent ! Return to archive Page: 1 2
07-23-02 11:22 AM
Martha Does being bisexual count or does one need to be strictly homosexual to be included in the 2/10's ratio?

swinging both ways just for fun.....

Hey...i'm from the free love early 70's people!
07-23-02 11:22 AM
Joey Dreams ..............????

Dreams ??????????????????

Oh , you want dreams do you ??????? Well , let me tell
you about last night .............

Last night I was awakened from a fitful sleep around three AM by a shrill , sibilant faceless voice . The voice said to me , " Young Joey , I want you to tell America the truth . " And I said , " Your kidding , Right ???? , What the Hell do I know about the truth ? " And the voice stated , " Do not worry , for I shall put the words into your mouth . " And I said , " What the Hell is this ????? The burning bush ????? For Maxy's sakes , I am not Moses . " And the voice brayed , " And I am not God , what does that have to do with anything ??? Listen to me boy - I want you to tell everyone on this orb that Mick Taylor will soon rejoin the Rolling Stones . Go .............and spread the word boy . " And I whispered , " Why Me ????? " ......And the voice said , " Because you are Joey , damnit !!!!! " So I softly said .... " OK " .............................." OK " ......................."OK " .................................

-- Thank You -- ( Joeykins 07/23/02 )

Bunny

07-23-02 11:29 AM
Maxlugar I think you're dreams are right, Joey!
07-23-02 11:30 AM
Joey I would like to nibble your elbows !!!!!

" Help Me Ronnie "

Captain Joey

Joey von Peter Finch !

07-23-02 11:33 AM
sirmoonie I can't believe Dandelion thinks I'm gay! I hope that she will give me a chance to prove that I'm not. I don't need a lot of time, maybe 20-30 seconds. Is there room in the SPIV to prove that kind of thing Maxy? Will I get a chance to clear my good name?

P.S. I dunno about this Mr. Rogers bit. I think he really was gay. Like Steelie. Gay as hay.
07-23-02 11:55 AM
Dandelion*
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
I don't need a lot of time, maybe 20-30 seconds.

!!!!

But - still - it would only prove you are bisexual....
07-23-02 12:04 PM
Joey Talking about that " Doe - Eyed " day ????

This is from Maxy's diary : Entry 08/07/01 --

'At the summit Steelie , I looked deep into your eyes in Nankers
hotel room and it made me visibly shaken to the core. What I saw in those
eyes almost made me insane. I am glad it was the Chiba and not your soul. For it was a horror
of unspeakable magnitude. You were very stoned. I was trying to get in your car and I
had one leg in and one leg out and you started to drive a way. A Stonesian split I did.
But I had in my hand a picture of the Stones on stage '72 Cleveland that I just bought at the Hall of Fame. Everyting was cool.

I want another summit as soon as we can take to the skies without fear again. '

Words to live by for all of us !!!!!!!

" Snaggle Me Ronnie "

Joeykins

07-23-02 12:15 PM
Maxlugar Thanks for posting that Joey!

Hey is there anyway I can get you to email me all my posts from the spring '99 to 'summer '00?

These were the last of the "Apartment in Queens" era and this was a very fertile period in my posting career.

So many bits left unexplored and I'm running out.

Let me know. I may need them in case I ever want to start my own Stones site and........hey....wait a kinkily minute here....hmmmmmmmm....

Developing.......

RAGUL!!!!

Maxy Von lightbulb!
07-23-02 01:14 PM
Joey 'Let me know. I may need them in case I ever want to start my own Stones site and........hey....wait a kinkily minute here....hmmmmmmmm.... '

Hey , Joey has just developed one Hell of an idea ..................I think I will start my own Stones site , what with all of the brilliant posts I have created over the past three years .............Yes , why not ??????? My material floweth over save it is spaceless and timeless and of such loveliness .

Developing ......

" Help Me Ronnie "

Captain Joey

Page: 1 2

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board. The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.
Rolling Stones tour 2002 - Rolling Stones World Tour - Rolling Stones on the road