ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang
A Bigger Bang

Thanks to Fortylicksfanclub
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: So....have you folks heard any new badass Stones songs.... Return to archive Page: 1 2
July 22nd, 2005 11:46 AM
Poplar
quote:
FPM C10 wrote:
your "hilarious" picture will certainly get people fired.

maybe i missed it - but where in this thread ded anyone call it "hilarious?" i don't get the "quotes," man.

July 22nd, 2005 11:50 AM
stonedinaustralia
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:

They do? Well so much for an honest days work for an honest days pay.

yes i do TTM

and i do an honest days work and i look at RO while i'm doin' it and still i think, sometimes, that i'm underpaid

one needs to be "multi-skilled" in this day and age
July 22nd, 2005 11:52 AM
Poplar we're avoiding the reall issue here - the song IS that bad.
bloozey's little snapshot should be the cover for the single.
[Edited by Poplar]
July 22nd, 2005 12:01 PM
FPM C10
quote:
Poplar wrote:

maybe i missed it - but where in this thread ded anyone call it "hilarious?" i don't get the "quotes," man.

I apologize for the improper use of the word "hilarious" and the misguided attempt at irony. I hope it didn't cause you any inconvenience. I will immediately delete it from the post in question.

Please delete the word "hilarious" from before the word "picture" and after it insert the phrase "which is so disgusting that even a complete imbecile would know better than to post it, yet somehow I'm not surprised since it's you."

July 22nd, 2005 12:03 PM
stonedinaustralia
quote:
Poplar wrote:

no-one (in particular bloozepup)called it that in so many (or, indeed, so few)words but surely you appreciate that he was trying to be "funny" : hence the "quotes"

and if he wasn't trying to be funny i suggest he should hang out at some "scatological.com" or "coprophiliac.com" kind of site

but i'll give him his due, at least chuck berry might hang there too

[Edited by stonedinaustralia]
July 22nd, 2005 12:45 PM
LadyJane Once again...Bloozehound has managed to make me sick to my stomach.

He hasn't the class to delete it.

Disgusting.

LJ.
July 22nd, 2005 12:47 PM
Scottfree I guess I'm more tolerant than most, but I didn't mind either song, both are throwaways, but you have to manage your expectations. I almost think their trying to hard, they just need to let it flow....
July 22nd, 2005 12:48 PM
pdog
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
Once again...Bloozehound has managed to make me sick to my stomach.

He hasn't the class to delete it.

Disgusting.

LJ.

I will hold your hair back for you while you get sick. Afterwards I will bring you ginger ale and crackers. We can listen to new stones music and laugh about shit eaters and people who have the taste of shit in their mouth!
Will you Rockawhile?
July 22nd, 2005 12:53 PM
LadyJane
quote:
pdog wrote:

I will hold your hair back for you while you get sick. Afterwards I will bring you ginger ale and crackers. We can listen to new stones music and laugh about shit eaters and people who have the taste of shit in their mouth!
Will you Rockawhile?

Get to Buffalo asap....I'm ready to hurl.

I like you, Pdog!!!

LJ.
July 22nd, 2005 12:57 PM
stonedinaustralia
quote:
pdog wrote:

I will hold your hair back for you while you get sick.

ah pdog...ever the gentleman
July 22nd, 2005 01:01 PM
FPM C10 You know, I could get past Bloozehound's shit fetish, but the fact that he actually likes Poison...I'm afraid he's beyond redemption.

Has he taken the shit picture down yet? I'm not going to go look myself.
July 22nd, 2005 01:58 PM
T&A
quote:
Poplar wrote:
we're avoiding the reall issue here - the song IS that bad.
bloozey's little snapshot should be the cover for the single.
[Edited by Poplar]

Bingo - the pic absolutely captures SOL.
July 22nd, 2005 02:00 PM
jb
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

Get to Buffalo asap....I'm ready to hurl.

I like you, Pdog!!!

LJ.

July 22nd, 2005 02:22 PM
FPM C10
quote:
T&A wrote:

Bingo - the pic absolutely captures SOL.

No, the issue here is that picture needs to be taken down, and if Bloozehound won't do it himself then he needs to be banned.
July 22nd, 2005 02:35 PM
Stray Cat UK Will someone please remove that shit thing off the board -My kids often look over my shoulder at the site.
July 22nd, 2005 02:37 PM
pdog
quote:
jb wrote:

Jb, it's not a pissing contest, she still likes you too!
I'll hold her away from her face, you gently wipe the loose pieces of her mouth. This will not be considered a greet, since it's a duty and a service for a Stones fan.
July 22nd, 2005 02:45 PM
Gazza Bloozehound

If you want to keep posting on this site, dont EVER post a photo like that on here again - capische?

There are kids reading this stuff, let alone adults who dont simply want to look at that kind of trash

the fact that you wouldnt even delete it after other posters complained about it speaks volumes.

take that crap (literally) to some fetish site if thats what floats your boat, but I dont want to see it here.
July 22nd, 2005 02:49 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Gazza wrote:
Bloozehound

If you want to keep posting on this site, dont EVER post a photo like that on here again - capische?

There are kids reading this stuff, let alone adults who dont simply want to look at that kind of trash

the fact that you wouldnt even delete it after other posters complained about it speaks volumes.

take that crap (literally) to some fetish site if thats what floats your boat, but I dont want to see it here.

even i seen the lines were crossed! let us all move forward and learn from this or risk:

[Edited by voodoopug]
[Edited by voodoopug]
July 22nd, 2005 02:55 PM
pdog
quote:
Gazza wrote:
Bloozehound

I was worried you weren't around. I had to fly by that this AM. My son likes to look at my "punk rock" pic after I post. He gets a kick out of me having once had "punk rock hair". It's very cute to be able to share this site with your kids ect... My wife is also known to lurk on the boards. She's trying to understand our little society and our huge obsession. I rarely have to explain anything to her, but that would've been a topic fo' shizzle.
On a sidenote, she thinks Jb and me are soulmates(as friends only) and would really get along in the real time experience.
July 22nd, 2005 03:06 PM
Moonisup I hope no one finds my chuck-turkey pic offensive
July 22nd, 2005 03:10 PM
Bloozehound
quote:
Gazza wrote:
Bloozehound

no prob, gazza

this song eats crap, tttha ttthat that is all folks

July 22nd, 2005 03:26 PM
Some Guy I'm ok with it now. RJ is good, I heard it on the radio in my car and cranked it up! SOL Mick sounds great, but I wanted a better first single. I waited 8 years for this? I just don't know if it moves me.
July 22nd, 2005 04:03 PM
Nellcote I called seven friends to have them listen to these cuts..
Emailed several people about the new songs
Even called the radio station to get it into the play rotation...

THESE ARE NEW STONES SONGS PEOPLE-WTF?
July 22nd, 2005 04:30 PM
Poplar
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
I'm ok with it now. RJ is good, I heard it on the radio in my car and cranked it up! SOL Mick sounds great, but I wanted a better first single. I waited 8 years for this? I just don't know if it moves me.

come on, you know SOL is bad.
RJ saved what could have been a bad day.

as for "the pic" = we all say and do things sometimes when we're upset. SOL had me upset. feelings were hurt, stomachs were turned. I'm more than willing to forgive bloosey. it was a heated moment when that song came out, period.

July 22nd, 2005 04:37 PM
texile lol.....i'm deflated already.
what are the lyrics?
July 23rd, 2005 12:14 PM
JaggerLips What's with everyone's (and I say that as a generalisation) anti Mick sentiment lately?

Cut the guy some slack!

I'd like to see people who slag him off write a song, it's difficult believe me I've tried!
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)