ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang
A Bigger Bang

Thanks to Fortylicksfanclub
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Streets of Love is Here! Return to archive Page: 1 2
July 21st, 2005 01:20 PM
gimmekeef http://www.cowboylyrics.com/tabs/welch-kevin/streets-of-love-804.html

Its already been done!
July 21st, 2005 01:23 PM
jb Sad....
July 21st, 2005 01:39 PM
blackandblue The title of that song reminds me of an unsuccesful Mick Jagger solo album
July 21st, 2005 02:11 PM
jb
quote:
blackandblue wrote:
The title of that song reminds me of an unsuccesful Mick Jagger solo album

Ageed.
July 21st, 2005 02:12 PM
Jair Can't believe all this shit. I had enough !!!
July 21st, 2005 02:17 PM
blackandblue
quote:
Jair wrote:
Can't believe all this shit. I had enough !!!

What do you mean?
July 21st, 2005 02:21 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
blackandblue wrote:

yup!

that title reaks of solo Mick!!

I'm envisioning a sappy pop Jagger ballad with a bad, phony falsetto.... "I was trying to forget you... but you blah blah blah blah blaaaaaaaahhhh..."

with a big fake emotional chorus ' oh ohhhhhh ohhh the streets of luv the streets of luvvvvvvvvvvv..."

lord help us

I now need to start day drinking in order to erase all ideas of this song

I'll be back later

cheers!
July 21st, 2005 02:31 PM
gotdablouse very funny... NNNNNNOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
July 21st, 2005 04:51 PM
JaggerLips Please I'm fragile at the moment I don't need this!
July 21st, 2005 04:52 PM
blackandblue LOL Sorry!
July 21st, 2005 04:53 PM
Bloozehound
quote:
blackandblue wrote:

my first instict when I saw the list of names of the new songs was that they seemed kinda Mick-ish

July 21st, 2005 07:18 PM
Daethgod whats the bet Mick definetely sings about " ... pain ..."

July 21st, 2005 07:31 PM
maumau
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
http://www.cowboylyrics.com/tabs/welch-kevin/streets-of-love-804.html

Its already been done!

how do you know this is the same song?
July 21st, 2005 07:32 PM
maumau
quote:
jb wrote:
Sad....

what is sad?
July 21st, 2005 07:34 PM
maumau
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

yup!

that title reaks of solo Mick!!

I'm envisioning a sappy pop Jagger ballad with a bad, phony falsetto.... "I was trying to forget you... but you blah blah blah blah blaaaaaaaahhhh..."

with a big fake emotional chorus ' oh ohhhhhh ohhh the streets of luv the streets of luvvvvvvvvvvv..."

lord help us

I now need to start day drinking in order to erase all ideas of this song

I'll be back later

cheers!

this is really something

talking about prejudice
July 21st, 2005 09:11 PM
PeerQueer
quote:
JaggerLips wrote:
Please I'm fragile at the moment I don't need this!

I shall comfort you my dear. Don't let these pathetic naysayers get you down. We know Mick is da man - - and a mighty tasty one at that!

July 21st, 2005 09:14 PM
pdog That song is by some guy named Kevin Welch!
The odds of this being a song The Stones are covering is slim at best. Bad thread, false info. I'm really getting dissapointed in how many are just waiting to be let down. Seriously! Fuck you guys. This is The Stones, I LOVE THEM. And they've never let me down live or in the studio! You negative fuckers been watching too much TV or something. What is wrong with you people? Has Jb posted so much crap that you are now thinking like him? Contempt prior to investigation keeps a person in ignorance. Decide for yourselves when the time is right. After you've listened to the album or attended a show. Until then shut the fuck up with all this Stones bashing, you've got nothing to base it on.
JEEZ!
July 21st, 2005 09:26 PM
stonedinaustralia
quote:
pdog wrote:
You negative fuckers been watching too much TV or something. What is wrong with you people?... Contempt prior to investigation keeps a person in ignorance.

that's Postin'!!
July 21st, 2005 09:47 PM
PeerQueer
quote:
pdog wrote:
That song is by some guy named Kevin Welch!
The odds of this being a song The Stones are covering is slim at best. Bad thread, false info. I'm really getting dissapointed in how many are just waiting to be let down. Seriously! Fuck you guys. This is The Stones, I LOVE THEM. And they've never let me down live or in the studio! You negative fuckers been watching too much TV or something. What is wrong with you people? Has Jb posted so much crap that you are now thinking like him? Contempt prior to investigation keeps a person in ignorance. Decide for yourselves when the time is right. After you've listened to the album or attended a show. Until then shut the fuck up with all this Stones bashing, you've got nothing to base it on.
JEEZ!

That is the best post of the day - you sir, got it right!

July 21st, 2005 09:58 PM
Steel Wheels Pdog and I will own the Wachovia Center!
July 21st, 2005 09:59 PM
pdog
quote:
Steel Wheels wrote:
Pdog and I will own the Wachovia Center!

I'm so excited I'm typing with my herpes!
July 21st, 2005 10:04 PM
Bloozehound
quote:
pdog wrote:
You negative fuckers been watching too much TV or something. What is wrong with you people? Has Jb posted so much crap that you are now thinking like him? Contempt prior to investigation keeps a person in ignorance. Decide for yourselves when the time is right.

roostergirl here really wants to wrap her lips around your dick jb
July 22nd, 2005 01:49 AM
ListenToTheLion
quote:
pdog wrote:
And they've never let me down live or in the studio!

So you like Dirty Work, Undercover, the 4 new songs on 40 licks? You've never seen a bad concert of them? Man, the Stones will be really happy with such a superfan! Do you have the guts to criticize your favorite band or do you think even the farts of Ronnie Wood smell like eau de cologne.
July 22nd, 2005 02:46 AM
maumau
quote:
ListenToTheLion wrote:

So you like Dirty Work, Undercover, the 4 new songs on 40 licks? You've never seen a bad concert of them? Man, the Stones will be really happy with such a superfan! Do you have the guts to criticize your favorite band or do you think even the farts of Ronnie Wood smell like eau de cologne.

if pdog doesn't mind i would like to answer to this
a) yes, most of it
b) no, not very much
c) no, not at all
d) no, because as an italian fan got the opportunity of seeing them only twice in the last 16 years and i liked both gigs very much (Turin 1989, Paris, Bercy 2003)
e) yes, but i don't think that criticize has nothing to do with threads like this...
f) ...that i think the word "fart" describes very well

i think that these posts are just farts of people that think they're are smart but in the end their wit just sucks

i don't agree with the absolute fan that is always enthusiast about anything of the band, but sure i understand him/her and, above all, i sympathize with his/her emotions as a human being that LOOOVE something or someone, even if kind of blindly
on the other hand, what can i say about these cynical bashing farts that think they're smart and/or funny?
i don't know, sure enough they're not "criticism"
July 22nd, 2005 03:09 AM
Bloozehound
quote:
maumau wrote:

if pdog doesn't mind i would like to answer to this
a) yes, most of it
b) no, not very much
c) no, not at all
d) no, because as an italian fan got the opportunity of seeing them only twice in the last 16 years and i liked both gigs very much (Turin 1989, Paris, Bercy 2003)
e) yes, but i don't think that criticize has nothing to do with threads like this...
f) ...that i think the word "fart" describes very well

i think that these posts are just farts of people that think they're are smart but in the end their wit just sucks

i don't agree with the absolute fan that is always enthusiast about anything of the band, but sure i understand him/her and, above all, i sympathize with his/her emotions as a human being that LOOOVE something or someone, even if kind of blindly
on the other hand, what can i say about these cynical bashing farts that think they're smart and/or funny?
i don't know, sure enough they're not "criticism"

as much money and time as we've spent on them I say we'll be as damn well cocky and critical as fuckin plz

we know the tour will rock, but if your puttin out a new studio album your puttin your fuckin ballz on the choppin block

July 22nd, 2005 04:08 AM
Moonisup first I wanna hear the song, then I'll bash it
July 22nd, 2005 04:17 AM
Moonisup just heard it on Austria radio, and it sounds like a Goddes song, with a keith guitar
July 22nd, 2005 04:23 AM
Moonisup I was slightly disapointed, but it's only one song
July 22nd, 2005 04:23 AM
Bloozehound pffft

shit, I've read enough, discouraging

it sux dick

(if I'm jumping the gun, and wrong, feel free to crucify me)

ohh well, bring on the greatest hits tour
July 22nd, 2005 04:25 AM
Moonisup NOW playing at:

http://harmonie-fm.de/
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)