ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang
A Bigger Bang

Thanks to Fortylicksfanclub
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Keith's Daughters in British GQ Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
July 21st, 2005 12:37 AM
Barney Fife
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
boiiiiinngg!!!!!!!!!!!

So, the question is: If you were doing one of them, would you start thinking about Keef and perhaps lose Mr. Woodrow?
July 22nd, 2005 11:15 AM
Fabio Hot Stuff
quote:
luxury1 wrote:
I dont know why they would want to look like a couple of drug addicts. these pictures actually disgust me. Trying a little too hard, GQ...it reeks of smaltz

yeah, I agree.
It's NOT ROCK 'N ROLL. it's just a BAD copy of rock poses.

Am I gettin' old????????????????
July 22nd, 2005 01:01 PM
Honky Tonk Man I don’t understand why some are getting their knickers in a twist over a few snaps in a magazine. They’re both adults and I can presume Keith and his missus gave they’re blessing. I think the shots are supposed to be a little tongue and check anyway. They’re father is Keith Richards after all. I think that’s the point of the shoot.
July 22nd, 2005 11:56 PM
prism The girls are not acting out of character. They smoke constantly in real life. Alex has done topless runway work in Europe and Theo wears extremely short skirts and makes out with her boyfriend in clubs. Typical kids. Probably rebelling a bit against a strict religious upbringing, although Alex wears a cross around her neck (or is that a fashion product on sale?)
July 23rd, 2005 11:13 AM
Bitch

I think they both look beautiful, a chip off the old block, KEITH's rock and roll daughters, not some goody goody's, but real tough and cool.

They look like daddy too. Do either of them sing or play?
Page: 1 2 3
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)