ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang
A Bigger Bang

Thanks to Fortylicksfanclub
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Keith's Daughters in British GQ Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
July 19th, 2005 04:31 PM
FPM C10
quote:
jb wrote:
Has anybody seen my old friend ss?

Can you tell me where he's gone?
I thought I saw him walkin' up over the hill
With Abraham, Martin and John...

Actually he called me last weekend to get together and watch the movie "Dig!", but I was busy.

I think he works all the damn time. What's up with THAT.
July 19th, 2005 04:41 PM
glencar
quote:
jb wrote:
They are pretending to be something they are not-mucj like Keith these days...they are spoiled little girls ala Paris and Nicole....Patti must be ashamed they have broke the faith!!!

I think they're trying hard to look like those MaryKate & Ashley twins. I too am enraged!
July 19th, 2005 04:41 PM
jb ss=serious
July 19th, 2005 06:12 PM
BrianJonesForever You guys think any young thing is hot! They aren't very pretty-they look exactly like Keith. However, with the blond hair, and thin bodies, they are attractive. Well, at least I know being 22, thin and blonde is an asset, so i feel good hehe.
July 19th, 2005 06:22 PM
texile

but what do i know? i'm just a fat, old, white haired broad who lives in a trailer park.....
[/quote]

really kath? WHITE hair...lol;
July 19th, 2005 06:24 PM
gypsy I think the photos are trashy and too forced. I don't think it's cool to have ciggies and beer in your hands while looking emaciated on heroin. I can't see Patti condoning that type of "modelling." They're both pretty girls, and I like the Vogue photos and interview they did a couple of years ago...it was much more natural. They're so much prettier when they aren't doing the "rock chick" thing. Anita did that years ago...maybe GQ should have published a current pic of Anita.
July 19th, 2005 06:40 PM
Angiegirl
quote:
gypsy wrote:
Maybe GQ should have published a current pic of Anita.

LOL, now *that* would've been an art-statement!
July 19th, 2005 06:46 PM
kath well, poplar, not all of us are "poontang" oriented.

i guess if you had a daughter, would you want her to pose for pictures like that?

they have tons of money, they really don't need to be trashy, whether that is fashionable or not.
July 19th, 2005 07:03 PM
Poplar
quote:
kath wrote:
well, poplar, not all of us are "poontang" oriented.

i guess if you had a daughter, would you want her to pose for pictures like that?

i am, proudly.

they're adults. period.

July 19th, 2005 07:04 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
kath wrote:
well, poplar, not all of us are "poontang" oriented.

We're not???
July 19th, 2005 07:05 PM
kath well, i am adult. that doesn't mean i would want my daughter's name/picture associated with the word "poontang", tho....

to each his own....
[Edited by kath]
July 19th, 2005 08:47 PM
J.J.Flash HUBBA HUBBA!!!!!

Should I say what I was thinking .......

July 19th, 2005 08:52 PM
luxury1 Well said, gypsy!
July 19th, 2005 08:54 PM
KeepRigidsLawyer These young ladies were clearly exploited and coerced to go along with someone's warped vision. One hard look should tell anyone as much. I feel compelled to pull a few strings in a noble attempt to get to the bottom of things.

KRsL
July 19th, 2005 09:13 PM
MrPleasant
quote:
KeepRigidsLawyer wrote:
These young ladies were clearly exploited and coerced to go along with someone's warped vision. One hard look should tell anyone as much. I feel compelled to pull a few strings in a noble attempt to get to the bottom of things.

KRsL

Do I smell irony in that comment?

Alexandra and Theodora look creepy.
July 19th, 2005 10:15 PM
LadyJane EXTREMELY trashy...and...well...I like em!!!!

Keith's daughters.....come on!!!!!!

LJ.
July 19th, 2005 10:37 PM
Bloozehound
quote:
Poplar wrote:

Sorry, but some of you sound like a bunch of church-going, god-fearing, poontang-hate'n bitches.

You telling me if you saw those two at a party you wouldn't be a little bit "interested?"

i agree with whoever said: "BOING!"

cold shower time.... er, maybe warm shower.

u tell'em sir popsalot

I'd like to take those 2 richard's gals and spin'em around my face and weenier like pinwheels

shee-at we might even get airborne with all those richard gal's poo000nthrust
July 19th, 2005 10:39 PM
texile true lj - but what funny is that thier really good girls from the east-coast suburbs....lol.
July 19th, 2005 10:45 PM
gypsy
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
EXTREMELY trashy...and...well...I like em!!!!

Keith's daughters.....come on!!!!!!

LJ.

I like them too. They're pretty, and they have great personalities (from the interviews I've read). I just hate it when the magazines get them to pose like janky little drug addicts. It's not cute - it's exploitation.
And, no, I'm not one of those bible-thumping hypocrites. You guys can say all you want about having sex with the Stones' daughters. That's cool. They are sexy girls with great figures - and their dad's skinny legs, no?
I'm just saying that their pictorial is a bit over-the-top and isn't very artistic. Some shots are cutesy and artistic. I'd just like to see the photographers try something new and different in regards to posing the children of the Stones, because they seem to like having them all emulate their fathers, and it's pretty predictable by now.
July 20th, 2005 02:31 AM
FotiniD Well, actually, I like the shoot. I don't think it has to do with exploitation Gypsy, cause as said, they're adults, they're not 15-year-olds anymore and I'm sure they pretty well know what they're doing.

Also, I find it a little unfair that say, Keith can pose like Alex does in the black and white pic and everyone will go "wow, he looks great, what a rock 'n' roll picture, true to the myth" and so on and when Alex does it we find it trashy or bad for her reputation or whatever Remember guys, it's only a photo-shoot and it's not a Playboy one for Christ's sakes. What photographer in the world would take Keith Richards' daughters and have them pose what, in a church or Sunday reading? They're bound to want to play with the whole rock outlaw / junkie image and I find the results rather interesting.

But back to what strikes me most, the similarity is SHOCKING!
July 20th, 2005 04:14 AM
Zeeta Anyway...I told you they were awesome!

I like the younger one best - Theodora, cute.

They are probrably better looking that the Woods girls and perhaps on a par with Lizzie Jagger et al.......?
July 20th, 2005 02:30 PM
BrianJonesForever Putting Anita in GQ?? Art-Statement is right, she's not looking so good these days, but thats what hard living will do to you
July 20th, 2005 03:16 PM
gypsy
quote:
Zeeta wrote:
Anyway...I told you they were awesome!

I like the younger one best - Theodora, cute.

They are probrably better looking that the Woods girls and perhaps on a par with Lizzie Jagger et al.......?

Actually, Theodora is the older one. Alexandra is a year younger, but she is much taller than Theo.
July 20th, 2005 03:47 PM
telecaster
quote:
gypsy wrote:

Actually, Theodora is the older one. Alexandra is a year younger, but she is much taller than Theo.

Good lord, are those the two little girls that were in "Lets Spend The Night Together?"

Can't be

July 20th, 2005 03:51 PM
Joey
quote:
telecaster wrote:

Good lord, are those the two little girls that were in "Lets Spend The Night Together?"

YESSIR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
July 20th, 2005 03:54 PM
glencar I agree with Gypsy here. These are beautiful girls. Why trash 'em up constantly?
July 20th, 2005 06:19 PM
texile telecaster wrote:

Can't be

that's right, it can't be - they were born in the mid-80s....weren't they?

July 20th, 2005 08:02 PM
72Tele Did your mom tell you what to do when you were 20?
July 20th, 2005 09:43 PM
KeepRigid
quote:
telecaster wrote:

Can't be

Isn't Alex the little girl that steals Keith's boot at the end of Live At The Palladium?
July 20th, 2005 10:30 PM
gypsy
quote:
72Tele wrote:
Did your mom tell you what to do when you were 20?

Yes. And she still tells me what to do.
Page: 1 2 3
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)