ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

On flight between Bloomington and Detroit, July 26, 1975
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAŅOL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Bill Clinton to attend Olympia show Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
07-14-03 02:30 PM
Nellcote LJ, please, I'm having a bad enough day with Mrs. Loser in Beantown today signing books. I can only hope that the lyrics to "Too Much Blood" came true for this Southern Trash whilst in Paris.....More @ 11PM!
07-14-03 02:40 PM
Joey " Am I allowed to ask that question without revealing my political party affiliation and my voting record???? LOL

LadyJ. "

Of course , just the mere mention of the " Greatest President the United States EVER had -- William Jefferson Clinton " ( one who just LOVES the ' Best Stones Yet ! ' , I may add ) is enough to move you into the Upper Echelons of the Stones World !

" I kid you not Ronnie "

JACKY !
07-14-03 03:39 PM
2120SMA "Can you blame him ??????????

IT'S THE BEST STONES YET !!!!!!!!"

Joey! You make MT and I very Sad.
07-14-03 04:48 PM
Sir Stonesalot >I'd rather talk about the Stones SS, fuck politics.<

That's because you are not smart enough to talk politics with me.

However, that is the first sensible thing you've said in weeks.

Keep up the good work.

PS. That corncob picture made me laugh. I think the name of my next band will be "The Retarded Huskerfuckers".
07-14-03 04:54 PM
Joey " PS. That corncob picture made me laugh. I think the name of my next band will be "The Retarded Huskerfuckers". "

Stoney ..........................................

Such Scurrilous Diatribe is beneath you .

It's is absolutely disheartening , dispiriting and disconcerting ........Especially when you stop to consider how brutally the Huskers will beat your Nitney Lions in two months time .

Why ?!?!?!?!

Why such hatred when all Joey does is love .

Joeykins !
07-14-03 04:56 PM
steel driving hammer
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
That's because you are not smart enough to talk politics with me.

Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.
07-14-03 06:06 PM
Sir Stonesalot I rest my case.

Oh, and Joey....nah, never mind. You'll be heartbroken on the 16th of Sept. No need to do it any sooner than that.
07-14-03 08:31 PM
Joey " I rest my case.

Oh, and Joey....nah, never mind. You'll be heartbroken on the 16th of Sept. No need to do it any sooner than that. "

Actually , you may be right .

" Cast by a Cool - Enough Yes - Man Ronnie "

JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJACKY !

BOB JACKY !

07-15-03 02:08 PM
telecaster Like I said, the man is human super glue.

Chicago Sun Times
July 15, 2003
Sneed Column

"Guess who shocked the group Fleetwood Mac when he unexpectedly boarded their private jet at Midway Airport recently? Answer: Former President Bill Clinton, whose private jet was parked next to the rockers' jet. So Bubba popped in to say hello."

07-15-03 04:22 PM
parmeda He was wanting to see what type of pie they had on board, who's he kiddin'? LOL!

(...wanting to pop in and say, "hi" )
07-15-03 06:17 PM
Joey " He was wanting to see what type of pie they had on board, who's he kiddin'? LOL!

(...wanting to pop in and say, "hi" ) "

Speaking of Pie ..........................

Everyone's favorite Playboy Playmate Ms. Tina Jordan will be on the Howard Stern " E " Television show this evening .

Enjoy !!!!!

www.TinaJordan.com

JACKY !

07-17-03 10:33 PM
JaggaRichards
quote:
Joey wrote:

A: Because the only thing us Americans REALLY give a damn about is our own satiation ( food , booze , cooze )

You forgot money$$!!!
Page: 1 2 3