ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

On flight between Bloomington and Detroit, July 26, 1975
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAŅOL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Bill Clinton to attend Olympia show Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
07-10-03 06:32 AM
Strange_Stray_Cat Friday
07-10-03 06:47 AM
Jumacfly ....and monica s on the b stage?
07-10-03 08:26 AM
marko In between Bills legs?
07-10-03 08:42 AM
steel driving hammer You Europeans think Bill Clinton is God don't you?
07-10-03 08:54 AM
marko No!A good joke,but bush is better.
07-10-03 08:59 AM
steel driving hammer Marko yep, your right. Maxy and Nanky would both agree.

Don't it make you feel bad when your trying to find your way home, you don't know which way to go...

If your going down South and they got no work to do, you go to Chicago!! Ahh Ahh Ahhi Ah Ah Ahi!
07-10-03 09:05 AM
Jumacfly Bush will open for the stones??? hope old tomatoes will be allowed inside!
Steelie we don t consider Clinton as god in europe...may be the fact he plays sax makes him more popular than Bush....in europe, we consider KEITH as god!!!
07-10-03 09:11 AM
steel driving hammer Yep, but did you know Bush is in Africa right now...

He's trying to see he's related to the African Bush Doctor.
07-10-03 09:20 AM
Jumacfly I didn t know this essential news Steelie !
Is he also touring like the stones??...i d like to buy a tix for his Macumba show in Dakar ( a great town indeed! )
07-10-03 10:11 AM
Zeeta The 'Burn are supporting them i believe. I have seen them live and they were really poor - but hope you all enjoy they could have an "on" night!
07-10-03 10:18 AM
Joey Can you blame him ??????????

IT'S THE BEST STONES YET !!!!!!!!

My sources tell me the boys will come back to the states in 2004 at the request of one Johnnie Johnson .

I hear things .................

Things.........................

" America Craves More Stones Ronnie "

Jacky !
07-10-03 11:03 AM
telecaster Can you imagine the mass destruction Clinton will do on the backstage buffet? Oh my.
07-10-03 11:28 AM
riffhard64 Pope declares Keith Richards is God and Bill Clinton is the anti-Christ
07-10-03 12:05 PM
marko anti-christ of blowjob?
07-10-03 03:00 PM
jb I always liked Bill Clinton..so did my portfolio
07-10-03 03:21 PM
Joey " I always liked Bill Clinton..so did my portfolio "

<----- Amen , my Brother .

Bill Clinton created 24 Million new jobs while in office which is 38.5 million more than his successor has created .

" Clinton in '04 Ronnie "

Jacky !
07-10-03 04:11 PM
Gazza did Bill have to join the bloody fan club to get his tickets? and if so, who's his 'special guest'?
07-10-03 04:44 PM
Joey " who's his 'special guest'? "

Kevin Spacey .

OR

Pete Townshend .

OR

Max A. Lugar .

" Pick 'em Ronnie "

Jackykins
07-10-03 04:46 PM
Nellcote Unquestionably, the lowest human life form to have ever been President of the US. All of you in Ireland will now know what it has been like to live with him, now that he has bought a condo there. When he goes to "kiss the Blarney Stone" boot him in the ass for me. Boot him twice, on second thought. Better yet, he should stay in France, with Jacques (rhymes with Iraq) Chirac, they can drink the French wine thats selling 20% less than last year. I cannot fathom the way the Stones go for this bozo.
07-10-03 04:56 PM
Joey " Unquestionably, the lowest human life form to have ever been President of the US. "

Then how did he get elected ???

Re-elected ??????????

A: Because the only thing us Americans REALLY give a damn about is our own satiation ( food , booze , cooze )

" I wish the Stones would get the Hell out of France and back to the States Ronnie "

JACKY ! JACKY ! JACKY !
07-10-03 05:05 PM
Nellcote Joey, try explaining the Clinton aura to an eight year old.
Come back to when you've handled that.
I would pay to see him in either the water jail scene or the card game scene in Deer Hunter, getting the "MAO" slapped out of him! He and his trollop wife need to GO AWAY!
07-10-03 05:10 PM
Dandelion* Why do I feel like I'm listening to the Rush Limbaugh show right now?
07-10-03 05:20 PM
Joey " Joey, try explaining the Clinton aura to an eight year old.
Come back to when you've handled that. "

Try Explaining the Bush41 era's neglect of the domestic equation to an eight year old and you will begin to realize the true definition of " Criminal " !

The kid probably will start foaming at the mouth upon hearing of what went on those four years ...........................

JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJACKY !

07-10-03 05:25 PM
Nellcote I do not mean to sound like some radical right winger.

Take the whole matter to it simplest level.
A president, while in office, married, is able carry on a several month affair, involving phone sex, giving of gifts as well as being able to seduce a single woman into having sex in the Oval Office at the White House. When confronted with the facts at a televised press conference, he says "I did not have sex with that woman" scolding the reporter whom asked him, telling him to leave him alone, so he can go on running the country. Then, later, in a televised speech, the President admits to having an affair with said woman. Then later, under a deposition regarding what he knew about these series of incidents and when, The President says the definition of sex is not what he actually performed with this woman.

So again, in a non partisan manner, take the above items, explain them to an eight year old.

You will have just concluded that anything that this man, while serving as President of the US for two terms was able to accomplish, was jaundiced by deceit.

Oh, and BTW, criminal is described by a certain land deal which took place in the aformentioned individual's home state.

[Edited by Nellcote]
07-10-03 05:29 PM
riffhard64 Nellcotte....well said...you just can't tell these Clinton zombies anything..The man was a disgrace to our country and the office he held...but he just wont go away...meglomaniac asshole that he is....The ends justify the means with the Clintonista's...it all depends on what "IS" is...enough said
07-10-03 05:32 PM
steel driving hammer Joey my C-10 Brother, Nellcote is right in what he speaks.
07-10-03 05:33 PM
Dandelion* I wouldn't give a shit if Bush was getting blow jobs and lying about it. Actually - I'd recommend it.
07-10-03 05:36 PM
steel driving hammer Yeah thats the spirit Dandy.

?
07-10-03 05:37 PM
Joey " President, while in office, married, is able carry on a several month affair, involving phone sex, giving of gifts as well as being able to seduce a single woman into having sex in the Oval Office at the White House. When confronted with the facts at a televised ............."

So , he has been cheating on Hillary for twenty years . His long - time girlfriend throughout the eighties , Jennifer Flowers , had two abortions by him and she was at least goodlooking ( albeit Eleanor Mondale had her finer points too ) .

WTF ?!?!?!?!?!

Clinton was a saint compared to most of them so take it easy and prepare yourself for President Hillary Clinton in 2004 ( The year of the Monkey --- Shiver !!!!!!! )

JACKY ! JACKY ! JACKY ! JACKY ! JACKY ! JACKY ! JACKY ! JACKY ! JACKY ! JACKY ! JACKY ! JACKY ! JACKY ! JACKY ! JACKY ! JACKY ! JACKY ! JACKY ! JACKY ! JACKY ! JACKY ! JACKY ! JACKY ! JACKY ! JACKY ! JACKY ! JACKY ! JACKY ! JACKY ! JACKY ! JACKY ! JACKY ! JACKY ! JACKY ! JACKY ! JACKY ! JACKY ! JACKY ! JACKY ! JACKY ! JACKY ! JACKY ! JACKY ! JACKY ! JACKY ! JACKY ! JACKY ! JACKY ! JACKY ! JACKY ! JACKY ! JACKY ! JACKY ! JACKY ! JACKY ! JACKY ! JACKY ! JACKY ! JACKY ! JACKY ! JACKY ! JACKY ! JACKY !

Bunny !
07-10-03 05:44 PM
2120SMA Can you blame him ??????????

IT'S THE BEST STONES YET !!!!!!!!

Joey! You make M.T. and I very Sad.
Page: 1 2 3