ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Fuck you Voodoo, will ya? Missing my birtdhay again???
Happy belated birthday Stu!
© Michael Putland
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Tiger Stadium Return to archive Page: 1 2
July 12th, 2005 04:05 PM
Joey
quote:
gypsy wrote:

Thank you, my Jewish friend!

Any flank pain today?

I continue to suffer from flank pain, chronic IBS, benign fasciculation, and other stress related conditions. This includes rectal irritation, burning sensations upon urination, swollen glands, loose skin, and a very painful bile duct. Lately, this stress has caused scalp twitching, which I fear is a symptom of a major, terminal ailment.

Tee Hee
July 12th, 2005 04:07 PM
telecaster "During World War II Ed was decorated as a Marine fighter pilot, and continued his military career in 1952 by flying 85 missions in Korea, and rose to the rank of full Colonel. He was commissioned with the rank of Brigadier General in the California Air National Guard in keeping with his family tradition, in which several of his ancestors, including the Marquis d'Equilly, had long and distinguished military careers. A McMahon was a Marshall of armies in France and served under Napoleon III."

I did not know that, sir!

July 12th, 2005 04:12 PM
Joey
quote:
telecaster wrote:
"During World War II Ed was decorated as a Marine fighter pilot, and continued his military career in 1952 by flying 85 missions in Korea, and rose to the rank of full Colonel. He was commissioned with the rank of Brigadier General in the California Air National Guard in keeping with his family tradition, in which several of his ancestors, including the Marquis d'Equilly, had long and distinguished military careers. A McMahon was a Marshall of armies in France and served under Napoleon III."

I did not know that, sir!

YESSIR ?!?!?!?!
July 12th, 2005 04:15 PM
telecaster 'Dancing With the Stars' Is Big TV Hit
Tuesday July 12 2:07 PM ET

More than 22 million people tuned in to see soap star Kelly Monaco hoof it over former "Seinfeld" supporting player John O'Hurley last week in the finale of ABC's "Dancing with the Stars."

It was the most-watched episode of a summertime series since the last night of Fox's first "American Idol" in 2002 and, overall, the most popular summer series since the first "Survivor" on CBS in 2000, according to Nielsen Media Research.

The wholesome fun of the dance competition made it a series that entire families could comfortably enjoy together.

July 12th, 2005 04:16 PM
Joey
quote:
telecaster wrote:
'Dancing With the Stars' Is Big TV Hit

More than 22 million people tuned in to see soap star Kelly Monaco hoof it over former "Seinfeld" supporting player John O'Hurley last week in the finale of ABC's "Dancing with the Stars."

It was the most-watched episode of a summertime series since the last night of Fox's first "American Idol" in 2002 and, overall, the most popular summer series since the first "Survivor" on CBS in 2000, according to Nielsen Media Research.

The wholesome fun of the dance competition made it a series that entire families could comfortably enjoy together.

YESSIR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

{ Edited by Ed ]
[Edited by Joey]
July 12th, 2005 04:19 PM
gypsy
quote:
Joey wrote:

YESSIR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

{ Edited by Ed ]
[Edited by telelugar]

"You are correct, sir!"
Tele McMahon™
July 12th, 2005 04:19 PM
gypsy
quote:
telecaster wrote:
'Dancing With the Stars' Is Big TV Hit

Howe gay.
July 12th, 2005 04:20 PM
voodoopug
quote:
gypsy wrote:

Howe gay.

i have much respect for you gypsy!
July 12th, 2005 04:20 PM
Joey
quote:
gypsy wrote:

"You are correct, sir!"
Tele McMahon™

July 12th, 2005 04:22 PM
Joey
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

i have much respect for you gypsy!

July 12th, 2005 04:25 PM
telecaster
quote:
gypsy wrote:

Howe gay.

http://pb.gallerygenerator.com/14/?ID=771372

That is what I thought until I saw this

She won!
[Edited by telecaster]
July 12th, 2005 06:00 PM
gypsy
quote:
telecaster wrote:

http://pb.gallerygenerator.com/14/?ID=771372

That is what I thought until I saw this

She won!
[Edited by Maxlugar's "Girl Friday"]

Don't fool yourself - it's still gay. It's like watching Olympic Ice Dancing.
July 12th, 2005 08:43 PM
corgi37 I dont find the attraction. We've had 2 local series of 2nd rate, no, 3rd rate "celebs" hoofing it around. Australia just doesnt have that many celebs. I mean, in the last series, they used the little girl that opened the Sydney olympics, a very dated hack radio journalist and a couple of bitches who havent worked on tv in 2 years.

Our 1st series last year featured a far-right, racist, female politician, who had only recently been released from jail for fraud. And, the fiance of Leyton Hewitt (who is one sexy bitch, i must say).

But, i guess its better than that awful INXS show.
July 12th, 2005 09:42 PM
jb Comerica is packed tonight....sadly, the boys will be palying to around 15-18k in a 4ok seat venue.
July 12th, 2005 09:46 PM
gypsy Could you please add me to your signature?
July 12th, 2005 09:48 PM
jb
quote:
gypsy wrote:
Could you please add me to your signature?

Yes.
[Edited by jb]
July 12th, 2005 10:03 PM
gypsy
quote:
jb wrote:
Yes.
[Edited by a wealthy Jewish lawyer suffering from ALS - have some sympathy!]

Thank you. I hope you didn't feel obligated or anything.
July 12th, 2005 10:09 PM
jb
quote:
gypsy wrote:

Thank you. I hope you didn't feel obligated or anything.

Not at all....you are a true friend.
July 12th, 2005 11:47 PM
voodoopug I am honored to be on the same list as you fine folks!
July 13th, 2005 01:45 AM
Starbuck could i be added to the list as well? i'm thinking about converting.

Haarold: "I have been in this dump for 18 years and have not converted a single soul."

Snori: "Well, there was Thorbjorn Biversson's wife. You converted her, didn't you?"

Haarold: "Thorbjorn Biversson's wife became a Buddhist, not a Christian."

Snori: "Same thing, isn't it?"

Haarold: "No, it is not."
July 13th, 2005 04:26 PM
gypsy No. We have high standards - thusly, you shall not be added.
July 13th, 2005 04:28 PM
Joey
quote:
gypsy wrote:
No. We have high standards - thusly, you shall not be added.

You shall be ' greeted ' this fall in Omaha .

http://www.iorr.org/tour05/index.htm

Developing ............................

Jacky Carson !

[Edited by Joey]
July 13th, 2005 04:33 PM
gypsy
quote:
Joey wrote:

You shall be ' greeted ' this fall in Omaha .

http://www.iorr.org/tour05/index.htm

Developing ............................

Jacky Carson !

[Edited by Tele McMahon/Lugar's "Girl Friday"/Lugar's "right-hand man"]

Yes!
I'm so thrilled - I'm typing with my nipples!

July 13th, 2005 04:34 PM
voodoopug I would like to announce that effective in the new fall season:

"Gypsy" will a featured castmember and potential breakout star of the popular series....."THAT'S POSTIN'"
July 13th, 2005 04:36 PM
Joey
quote:
gypsy wrote:

I'm so thrilled - I'm typing with my nipples!

I am now typing with me penis .

Flacky !
July 13th, 2005 04:41 PM
gypsy
quote:
voodoopug wrote:
I would like to announce that effective in the new fall season:

"Gypsy" will a featured castmember and potential breakout star of the popular series....."THAT'S POSTIN'"

Thank you. I am truly honored. I think it should be called "That's Postin'!" Add a little more excitement!!!
July 13th, 2005 04:41 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Joey wrote:

I am now typing with me penis .

Flacky !

I am so excited, i may offer to pay for joey to be altered to look like this!
July 13th, 2005 04:43 PM
gypsy
quote:
voodoopug wrote:
I would like to announce that effective in the new fall season:

"You flatter me, sir!"
July 13th, 2005 04:47 PM
voodoopug
quote:
gypsy wrote:

"You flatter me, sir!"

Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)