ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Fuck you Voodoo, will ya? Missing my birtdhay again???
Happy belated birthday Stu!
© Michael Putland
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Stones tattoos - who's got? Return to archive Page: 1 2
July 12th, 2005 09:47 PM
jb
quote:
gypsy wrote:

You'd think some people would learn to demonstrate a little compassion toward you, jb. I'm sickened by the way some people treat you on message boards. If they don't "get" you, they're idiots!

It's been so long Gypsy, I even tire of it....You have proven to be in a class by yourself......I have learned why there are "haves" and "have nots".
July 12th, 2005 10:07 PM
gypsy
quote:
jb wrote:
It's been so long Gypsy, I even tire of it....You have proven to be in a class by yourself......I have learned why there are "haves" and "have nots".

Thank you, jb. I can't begin to fathom what you must go through day in and day out.
You are a class act and one of the few gentlemen on these boards. I look forward to your posts each and every single day. You single-handedly brought life back to RO.
July 12th, 2005 10:08 PM
jb
quote:
gypsy wrote:

Thank you, jb. I can't begin to fathom what you must go through day in and day out.
You are a class act and one of the few gentlemen on these boards. I look forward to your posts each and every single day. You single-handedly brought life back to RO.

Thanks...see your PM....
July 13th, 2005 01:37 AM
gslinger Ihave A tat of keith on my left arm
July 13th, 2005 03:08 AM
Cant Catch Me I always thought it would be funny to get some lips tattooed around the shaft of my johnson, not necessarily the Stones lips n' tongue, but more like lipstick marks encircling it.

But if getting a conventionally placed tattoo hurts like hell then it must be unbelievably painful to get the li'l man tattooed.
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)