ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Stadio Giuseppe Meazza - San Siro, Milan 11th July 2006
© Dave Hogan with special thanks to Gypsy
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: As tears Go By in Italian video posted Return to archive Page: 1 2
12th July 2006 02:59 PM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:

What song did they cover........Navarro is a twat that can't stay in any band as he is no team player...he thinks he is way cooler than he is..foir Chrsit sakes he married Carmen E after Dennis Rodman had his way....he is a typiucal gneration x dochebag who thinks it cool to bash the stones..atleast a few bands , like PJ, now embrace the Stones...

as i recall it was Sympathy
12th July 2006 03:01 PM
jb Bottom line, douchedbag is appearing on a bad reality show while Stones still playing stadiums...what a fag,,,
12th July 2006 03:02 PM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:
Bottom line, douchedbag is appearing on a bad reality show while Stones still playing stadiums...what a fag,,,

see "Let's Rob Mick Jagger" (or whatever the current title is

I would feel better about this if the margins on the Euro tour were better
12th July 2006 03:11 PM
Some Guy I bought Clerks on dvd today.
12th July 2006 07:57 PM
LadyJane Just watched it......

Amazing......

First footage of Keith after the accident and it's this song, which holds so much special meaning for me.

WOW.....

LJ.
12th July 2006 10:16 PM
Soldatti Keith's laughing during the whole song, I wonder if he knows what the hell is Mick singing.
13th July 2006 12:14 AM
parmeda
quote:
voodoopug wrote:
Dreams were made true for Italian speaking fans.

While I was totally impressed that Mick even attempted this, I have to say that he tried desperately to over-enuciate and somewhat jumped between a few dialects...

NOT THAT I'M COMPLAINING!!!

...by no means!

This is proof, yet again, that Jagger is the most incredible frontman on the planet. He can most certainly "work the room".

I thoroughly enjoyed the hell out of it
13th July 2006 01:34 AM
gorda
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

Dreams were made true for Italian speaking fans.

but much like many in the US who only speak English, this is just like the soap operas on Telemundo....images we love, but dont understand the words (See: attracive Latin women seducing others in push up bras and panties)

Hey voodoopug? Do you get Univision and TVAzteca where you live? More telenovelas!

P.S. Some of Telemundo's telenovelas have that thingie??? (I forgot what you called it. Closed Caption?) Anyways, you can read the dialogue, some of the telenovelas have added an English subtitles feature. (Trying to expand there fan base, I guess.)
[Edited by gorda]
13th July 2006 09:40 AM
Jeep Alternative Con Le Mie Lacrime video :

I've just made another video with the Youtube link posted by Bockwuchsd on IORR.
I've made a mix with the original audience sound and the soundboard from RS.com.

Here's the link :

Thanks to Roberto Giammanco who posted the Youtube video first.
I don't wanna steal his job. This is just an improvment of the really good job he did.
13th July 2006 09:52 AM
Gazza Nice job, Jeep - thank you

Still quite amazed that Jagger, who's normally the one to decide to play it safe setlist-wise, had the balls to even attempt this in concert. Fair play to him for doing so and I think it's terrific.
13th July 2006 10:52 AM
jaggergurl swoooooon!
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)