ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Click the image for more information
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: BIG PAPI -BIG PAPI (NSC) Return to archive Page: 1 2
28th June 2006 01:10 PM
lotsajizz
quote:
monkey_man wrote:

An ugly loss for the Mets. . .tonight's game with Pedro is the game of the year to watch!

Abso--freakin'--lutely...unfortunately I'll be viewing it at airport bars on my way south....

I'm off to see the Red Sox-Marlins down in Miami this weekend

29th June 2006 01:22 AM
JuanTCB Jizzy, the juggernaut will prevail into Joe Robbie/corporate sponsor/Dolphins Stadium.

We treated Petey worse than Hitler tonight.

It was rough to watch Petey over the barrel like that but hey - a win's a win. And the standing O when he came out of the bullpen was amazing.

The two NYPD cops who showed up at my apartment tonight started ragging on me because I was wearing the old #45 Sox shirt.

I then told them that my roomate wasn't missing but had, in fact, lost his cell phone. And to call his mother back to tell her he's ok and to not call the popo again.

I then fell out of a cococrisp tree.

EDIT: Wow, was I drunk last night.
[Edited by JuanTCB]
29th June 2006 06:55 AM
Nellcote Red sox are 13-1 vs. NL teams.
Too bad interleague play ends this weekend...
29th June 2006 01:17 PM
monkey_man I have to tip my Mets cap to the Red Sox for the past two games! The Sox made the Mets look like amateurs . . . I guess Pedro couldn't take the pressure! Beckett is an amazing pitcher! I can only hope Glavine brings his A game tonight!
29th June 2006 09:57 PM
Nellcote 12 in a row for the Sox
Broom the Mets outta here.
Bye Bye Paydro...
Bring on the Phins!!
3rd July 2006 07:30 AM
Nellcote 16-2 vs. NL Teams
Tied Oakland A's record from 2002
Big Papi three more homahs this weekend..
Back to real baseball tonight with AL teams.
Then, the series of the year vs. The White Sox this weekend..
WICKED PISSA!!
[Edited by Nellcote]
3rd July 2006 09:49 AM
jb We outplayed Sox in every aspect...clearly Marlins were cheated by bad calls ....
3rd July 2006 10:40 AM
JuanTCB I know, I know - the refs were handing out yellow cards like they were candy!
3rd July 2006 11:06 AM
Nellcote JB, yeah, that juggernaut called The Marlins is one
bad ass bunch.
How did you like the new boss Papelbon?
3rd July 2006 11:07 AM
jb
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
JB, yeah, that juggernaut called The Marlins is one
bad ass bunch.
How did you like the new boss Papelbon?

We outplayed the Sox in every categoty in 2 out of 3 games...we were clearly the better team.
3rd July 2006 11:09 AM
Nellcote And you lost on a penalty kick, like England, yes?
3rd July 2006 11:41 AM
jb The Sox will not win it...they are not stong fundamentally.
3rd July 2006 12:16 PM
Nellcote
We will gladly give you Julian Tavarez, Rudy Seanez for Reggie Abercrombie straight up.
You might as well start the firesale early, 13 games out, and no shot at wildcard makes one think of spring training '07.
3rd July 2006 12:18 PM
jb
quote:
Nellcote wrote:

We will gladly give you Julian Tavarez, Rudy Seanez for Reggie Abercrombie straight up.
You might as well start the firesale early, 13 games out, and no shot at wildcard makes one think of spring training '07.

D-Train won it for the kids!!! We have already shown that our farm system is superior to the Sox and we shall win another title in a few years-not 85.
3rd July 2006 12:51 PM
Nellcote Keep those prospects coming north!
6th July 2006 09:55 PM
Nellcote Grand Salami-BIG PAPI!!!
10-5 Red Sox..
Bring on the White Sox!!!
7th July 2006 02:30 AM
JuanTCB The Dominican Tag Team strikes again!

Papi is unreal. If he were a guitarist, he'd be Mick Taylor '72. He's that hot right now. Rewriting the books hot.

Plus, it's always a treat with Dougie goes deep.
7th July 2006 07:25 AM
Mahatma Kane Jeeves And the Yankees are only 3 games behind the Red Sox??
7th July 2006 07:47 AM
Nellcote Yes, Mahatma, you are correct.
I was trying to remember the last time it was this deep in the season that the Yanks were not in 1st place, as well dangerously close to being in 3rd place.
Pitching. Everyone needs pitching.
Sox have two good starters, after that crap shoot.
Yanks have one reliable (moose) one ok (wang) after that, unreliable.
Jays have Halliday, then it trails off.
Good luck with the Rays this weekend, you'll need it, as they are starting to jell.
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)