ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
On the Road World Tour 2002 - 2003

Longleat House, Warminster - August 2, 1964
The only open-air concert in the whole year

Photo by Vic Crawshaw
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN MACLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: FABL Return to archive Page: 1 2
07-05-02 12:44 PM
Maxlugar Go Scope! This board will be in your debt!

I'll be playing It's Only Rock and Roll (the album) tonight in your honor!

What the hell is a Louisiana Recipie? Sounds delicious.

07-05-02 01:10 PM
TomL If this is for Giants stad count me and my brother-in-law in if there is room.
07-05-02 03:46 PM
Dandelion* Are we getting the one with Jerry Hall and Sarah Jessica Parker pulling up front? Cool!
07-05-02 08:07 PM
FPM C10
quote:
Dandelion* wrote:
Maxy!

I can sit on FPM's lap if need be (although you'll wish I was sitting on yours...) You forgot Riffhard.

Dandy's bringing snacks too. Mars bars! Yummmm!

Uh oh, I's in trubble now.

To make it official, I WILL be there, Dandelion will too, and she is right - you forgot Riffhard. And Riffhard smoked a joint with Mick once, so we all need to get in on that second hand smoke.

So we have -

1.MmmmmmmmMaxy!
2.Sir Stonesalot
3.Marko
4.Maxmeister
5.FPM
6.Dandelion
7.Riffhard
8.Scope
9.Nanky
10.Jaxx
11.Gazza
12.Moonlight Mile

in the fer sure category. Which is only half of what we need for the big ass van.

Of course Queen Annie the Royal Squiggle has dropped off the face of the earth, but I'm hoping she'll surface before September. And I know Joey says he's driving but that's only because he heard someone else say it once. Whether he's actually going to show I do not know. I for one hope so. Joey is my C10 brother.

And I bet there are a few others that might surface. What about 2000 Man? And Steel Drivin' Hammer?

So the limo (or big ass van or whatever) is ours while we're at the show too? Because I'd love to videotape this but am a little leery about leaving a $3000 camera behind.

Well, whatEVER happens, I'm in. Reserve me a seat in the smoking section.
07-06-02 12:18 AM
Maxmeister

But lets just think about this van. I know its not a "Black Limousine" but maybe the stones wrote some tunes about Ugly Big Ass White Vans. No?

Maxy!

Whatever works. Sounds fine to me. The camaraderie with Stonesitis infected crazies is what it's all about.
Now, the only thing we're missing is Nanker cooking steaks on the barby in the dark and the bonfire 2002 version. Oh, and 2000Man's famous milk stout of which I was not able to partake due to a slight over indulgence the night before.

MSG, less than 12 weeks. Oooh yeah!!

Rick
07-06-02 03:01 AM
Prodigal Son You know, I may be one of the youngest long-time posters at both Stones boards, but once I'm, say, Alex's age, I do think I will be joining in on these cause I'm friends with him and all, it'd be sweet to do that. I'm already high thinking about the chiba Joey would be using up. Joey Von Petey Baba Townshend on the 5:15 is another guy I'd love to meet. But I probably won't move back east to where most Stones brothas are for another 2 or 3 years. My vast love for the Stones and all things rock n' roll drives me to be the most kick-ass nostalgic rocker one day (to give you the swagger and excessive up-yours attitude of the Stones and punk, the creativity of the Beatles, the sheer revolutionary raw power of the Who, great guitaring like Hendrix/Clapton and some funky shit like James Brown. So much good old music I have no time for current stuff or even most 80s and 90s stuff. The knowledge I have will bring me into cosmic alliance one day with all Stonesian crawlers of the world. Yes, me, the fat ass music geek with glasses, no fashion cares, and a shaggy look. I'll be among us one day as I'm not really the same unexperienced nerd Sir Stonesalot disliked two years ago, I assure you.
Goodbye
~Stuck inside of Vodka with the Beersick blues again
07-06-02 09:36 AM
Honky Tonk Man Woaahh, Evan your changing

Ive sent you an email
07-06-02 02:56 PM
Prodigal Son Hey Alex. Well, actually, I'm not changing into a dope alcohol freak. I still ain't like that. But wow, after a party I certainly was like that last night. I guess some of it is true but I was a bit plastered as my sign-off prooves.
07-06-02 03:04 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
FPM C10 wrote:

So we have -

1.MmmmmmmmMaxy!
2.Sir Stonesalot
3.Marko
4.Maxmeister
5.FPM
6.Dandelion
7.Riffhard
8.Scope
9.Nanky
10.Jaxx
11.Gazza
12.Moonlight Mile

in the fer sure category. Which is only half of what we need for the big ass van.

Shit, I'm new in this thread, but I can't figure out a limo with 24 person in it LOL!

Well, then Cucho and I will rent another limo with some girls we have in NYC and enjoy our own dope!
07-06-02 03:22 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl If we can join the limo add 4!
07-06-02 03:41 PM
Joey "air fellatio" may be the funniest thing ever spoke/spaken on these boards. "

Damn Straight My Brother...............

I am " all over it " !!!

Get it ????? " All over it " !!!!!

Hack Away Ronnie

M. Joeyfly

The Joey

07-08-02 07:59 AM
Maxlugar I'm so glad Moonie liked that one!

And Joey, being that the only thing we agree on is Ronnie's playing, or lack thereof, of late, I'm let you have "air Fellatio". Just for a week. Sort of a lease but for free!

Use it up my brother! I realize I've been real hard on you lately.

The clock is ticking so use it wisely!

"Air Fellatio" me, Ronnie!"

Maxy!
07-08-02 09:00 AM
Joey 'Use it up my brother! I realize I've been real hard on you lately. '

And I do love it so ...............in fact , I want you Harder !!!! Harder !!!!!! HARDER !!!!! YES !!!!!! DEAR GOD YES !!!!!!!!!!

" Nuzzle Me Ronnie "

The Joey

Page: 1 2

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board. The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.
Rolling Stones tour 2002 - Rolling Stones World Tour - Rolling Stones on the road