ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Gimme another chance please, I can play the drums babies
© 1970 Michael Putland with thanks to Gypsy
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Jerry and her "friends" Return to archive Page: 1 2
July 1st, 2005 10:30 PM
jb
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

Is he going to visit the birthplace of Ric Flair?

Ashville
July 1st, 2005 10:32 PM
gypsy
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

Is he going to visit the birthplace of Ric Flair?

Ha! Is that where Ric Flair is from?
When I was little, I would pretend my Ken doll was Ric Flair, and my Barbie was dating him. I had a few other Ken dolls, and they would be the Von Erich brothers.
July 1st, 2005 10:33 PM
voodoopug
quote:
gypsy wrote:

When I was little, I would pretend my Ken doll was Ric Flair, and my Barbie was dating him. I had a few other Ken dolls, and they would be the Von Erich brothers.

much like joey:

To be the man, you gotta beat the man
July 1st, 2005 10:33 PM
jb
quote:
gypsy wrote:

Rememeber the Von Eriks!!! Didn't something weird happen to them?
July 1st, 2005 10:36 PM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:
Rememeber the Von Eriks!!! Didn't something weird happen to them?

Darwinism got the best of them...all but one committed suicide
July 1st, 2005 10:39 PM
gypsy Yes, they did. Isn't that crazy? Wasn't their dad really fanatic about their wrestling careers?
I remember that Kerry Von Erik always came out to Rush's "Tom Sawyer."
July 1st, 2005 10:41 PM
voodoopug
quote:
gypsy wrote:
Yes, they did. Isn't that crazy? Wasn't their dad really fanatic about their wrestling careers?
I remember that Kerry Von Erik always came out to Rush's "Tom Sawyer."

yes, he wanted them to be texas hero's. Sadly, he pushed them all into the business that killed him.

Many do not know, but Kerry wrestled with a prosthetic foot, as it was severed in a motorcycle accident
July 1st, 2005 10:41 PM
jb That's correct..ran in the family!!!! What about "The Spoilers"...truly two big, scary,men!!!
July 1st, 2005 10:42 PM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:
That's correct..ran in the family!!!! What about "The Spoilers"...truly two big, scary,men!!!

i cannot remember them....remember NBA star Gheorge Muresan?

July 1st, 2005 10:43 PM
jb
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

i cannot remember them....remember NBA star Gheorge Muresan?

Yes..not very good.
July 1st, 2005 10:44 PM
jb Remmeber, Jimmy hart..mouth of the South!!! or Classy Freddy Blassy?
July 1st, 2005 10:45 PM
gypsy
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

yes, he wanted them to be texas hero's. Sadly, he pushed them all into the business that killed him.

Many do not know, but Kerry wrestled with a prosthetic foot, as it was severed in a motorcycle accident

Even though I was only nine-years-old when the brothers were at their height of wrestling fame, I remember thinking their father pushed them too hard.

I didn't know that Kerry had a prosthetic foot. That is interesting info, pug.

Was the dad's name "Fritz?" I can't remember the other brothers' names, but I want to say Tommy and Kevin?
July 1st, 2005 10:57 PM
voodoopug
quote:
gypsy wrote:

Even though I was only nine-years-old when the brothers were at their height of wrestling fame, I remember thinking their father pushed them too hard.

I didn't know that Kerry had a prosthetic foot. That is interesting info, pug.

Was the dad's name "Fritz?" I can't remember the other brothers' names, but I want to say Tommy and Kevin?

you are full of great info tonite gypsy! I was very young at the time also, but seem to remember a Mike, Kevin, and David Von Erich....with father Fritz
July 1st, 2005 11:06 PM
gypsy That Fritz was a real bastard to his sons!

I was thinking of Tommy Rich when I mentioned Tommy.
July 2nd, 2005 01:34 PM
gorda And, then when Jon was clearing the dinner dishes, he accidently spilled something on one of the guests. Even though, Jon apologized profusely and was obviously embarrassed, the guest was a complete asshole!!! The classy thing to do would have been, to say, "It's okay. Do you have some soda water? Or could you please bring me a napkin?" He screamed in a very snotty stuck-up tone, "Have you ever heard of dry-cleaning?"

Shit! That pisses me off!

If that would have been me! I would have said, in a very Mexican accent, "No, I take all my laundry to the river and wash it against the rocks!" Roll my eyes, stick my tongue out at him and walk away!
July 2nd, 2005 01:42 PM
J.J.Flash Hi Gorda (in Elvis Presley voice)
July 2nd, 2005 01:51 PM
glencar I'm retiring at 49, bitch!
July 2nd, 2005 02:01 PM
gorda
quote:
glencar wrote:
I'm retiring at 49, bitch!

Hmmmmmmmm . . . ????

What does that have to do with anything?

The title of this topic is "JERRY HALL AND HER "FRIENDS"!!!

Actually, I wanted to entitle it, "Jerry Hall and her conceited, stuck-up, rude spoiled brats with no manners and no class, she calls friends!!!"

I don't know, but CLASSISM is the worst kind of discrimination.
[Edited by gorda]
July 2nd, 2005 02:34 PM
gorda I read Jerry Hall's book Tall Tales, and she appeared to be very down-to-earth, nothing like how she appears on that show Kept. In her book, she wrote about how she worked at Dairy Queen as a teenager. Then later when she became a famous model and she had this famous rock star boyfriend, (I can't recall his name, but he was big back then.), anyways she explains how he got all freaked out because her parents had cockroaches in their home.

I guess that was so long ago, she has forgetten where she came from. How sad!
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)