ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Gimme another chance please, I can play the drums babies
© 1970 Michael Putland with thanks to Gypsy
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Jerry and her "friends" Return to archive Page: 1 2
July 1st, 2005 05:46 PM
gorda I just finished watching an episode of Kept and . . .

Jerry and her “friends”!

You would think that with all that money, they could afford to buy themselves some class!

Rachel Fuller, (Is that her name?), Pete Townsend's girlfriend, anyways she is rude! Did you see how she demanded cranberry juice like a 3 year-old? Rachel??? Next time, take the lemonade and say "Thank you"!!!

Then, that other skinny lady with the wimpy hair commented on John's clothes! Lady!!! WTF???

And that Katie, Jerry's assistant!!!! What a b!#%&*! She demanded that the menu include a dessert called "Spotted Dick"!!!

Spot this b!#%&*! I’m flipping your pompous stuck-up ass
July 1st, 2005 09:07 PM
jb
quote:
gorda wrote:
I just finished watching an episode of Kept and . . .

Jerry and her “friends”!

You would think that with all that money, they could afford to buy themselves some class!

Rachel Fuller, (Is that her name?), Pete Townsend's girlfriend, anyways she is rude! Did you see how she demanded cranberry juice like a 3 year-old? Rachel??? Next time, take the lemonade and say "Thank you"!!!

Then, that other skinny lady with the wimpy hair commented on John's clothes! Lady!!! WTF???

And that Katie, Jerry's assistant!!!! What a b!#%&*! She demanded that the menu include a dessert called "Spotted Dick"!!!

Spot this b!#%&*! I’m flipping your pompous stuck-up ass

Total embarrassment...Hall has the face and head of a horse...her friends are simply spoiled, rotten primadonas...Jerry is humiliating any reputation she ev er had...hopefully the guys will at least get to gang bang her and the rest..
July 1st, 2005 09:09 PM
prism The women were instructed to act like bitches to make the show more interesting, but I have a feeling a few of them are that way naturally. It's a creepy concept for a show in any case.
July 1st, 2005 09:10 PM
jb Mick dumped her (and his 15 million) at the right time.
July 1st, 2005 09:12 PM
gypsy
quote:
jb wrote:

Total embarrassment...Hall has the face and head of a horse...her friends are simply spoiled, rotten primadonas...Jerry is humiliating any reputation she ev er had...hopefully the guys will at least get to gang bang her and the rest..

Money cannot buy class.

jb, do you think any of those young "stallions" even want to touch Jerry? I doubt it.
July 1st, 2005 09:15 PM
jb Yes Gypsy..they can say they tasted Mick....
July 1st, 2005 09:17 PM
gypsy
quote:
jb wrote:
Yes Gypsy..they can say they tasted Mick....

Some people will do anything/anyone to be near Mick, or have a piece of Mick, won't they?
July 1st, 2005 09:18 PM
texile wasn't wyman on the show?
i got into the stones because they kicked ass and were edgy and intelligent;
this kind of lame shit is embarassing to me as a stones fan - forget jerry's "reputation" - it bugs me that she constantly throws the stones connection around on this kind of crap...
guilty by association.
July 1st, 2005 09:19 PM
jb
quote:
gypsy wrote:

Some people will do anything/anyone to be near Mick, or have a piece of Mick, won't they?

Yes....some people will do whatever it takes to get a piece of the pie...
July 1st, 2005 09:21 PM
gypsy
quote:
jb wrote:
Yes....some people will do whatever it takes to get a piece of the pie...

Didn't joey once sleep with Chuck Leavell?
July 1st, 2005 09:24 PM
jb
quote:
gypsy wrote:

Didn't joey once sleep with Chuck Leavell?

Remeber those "Pie "posts? The good old days? I think Joey is out tonight with Cafe Hostess Jill(?)
July 1st, 2005 09:27 PM
gypsy
quote:
jb wrote:
Remeber those "Pie "posts? The good old days? I think Joey is out tonight with Cafe Hostess Jill(?)

Who could forget the ol' "pie" posts!
I think Cafe Hostess Jill was trying to get all serious, and young joey had to sever all ties with her.
I believe he is probably downstairs banging his neighbor right now!
That's our joey!
July 1st, 2005 09:29 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
texile wrote:
wasn't wyman on the show?
i got into the stones because they kicked ass and were edgy and intelligent;
this kind of lame shit is embarassing to me as a stones fan - forget jerry's "reputation" - it bugs me that she constantly throws the stones connection around on this kind of crap...
guilty by association.

Yes, but it's mass TV, it's SUPPOSED to appeal to the lowest commom denominator.
July 1st, 2005 09:33 PM
jb
quote:
gypsy wrote:

Who could forget the ol' "pie" posts!
I think Cafe Hostess Jill was trying to get all serious, and young joey had to sever all ties with her.
I believe he is probably downstairs banging his neighbor right now!
That's our joey!

Howes your couch tonight?
July 1st, 2005 09:34 PM
gypsy
quote:
jb wrote:
Howes your couch tonight?

Looks dead to me.
July 1st, 2005 09:37 PM
jb
quote:
gypsy wrote:

Looks dead to me.

Maybe you should put some colorful pillows on it to make it more lively. I saw some nice one's at "Home Goods"
July 1st, 2005 09:38 PM
gypsy
quote:
jb wrote:

Maybe you should put some colorful pillows on it to make it more lively. I saw some nice one's at "Home Goods"

I think I should cover it in plastic.
July 1st, 2005 09:41 PM
jb
quote:
gypsy wrote:

I think I should cover it in plastic.

Yeh, my Aunt had all her furniture covered in plastic....with the heat and humidity down here, it all turned a moldy green.....
July 1st, 2005 09:43 PM
gypsy
quote:
jb wrote:

Yeh, my Aunt had all her furniture covered in plastic....with the heat and humidity down here, it all turned a moldy green.....

I might tear some springs out of it and put it on the front porch for a white trash effect!
July 1st, 2005 09:46 PM
jb
quote:
gypsy wrote:

I might tear some springs out of it and put it on the front porch for a white trash effect!

It has rained everyday downhere for a week...We went to the "Cheesecake Factory" tonight and it sucked..highly overrated.
July 1st, 2005 09:55 PM
gypsy
quote:
jb wrote:
It has rained everyday downhere for a week...We went to the "Cheesecake Factory" tonight and it sucked..highly overrated.

I'm sorry about the rain. I have heard that the "Cheesecake Factory" is overrated as well. Did the kids go along?
July 1st, 2005 10:16 PM
jb
quote:
gypsy wrote:

I'm sorry about the rain. I have heard that the "Cheesecake Factory" is overrated as well. Did the kids go along?

Yes...as the older one is of to camp Tuesady we are spending quality time together....
July 1st, 2005 10:17 PM
gypsy
quote:
jb wrote:
Yes...as the older one is of to camp Tuesady we are spending quality time together....

That's great. Is he going to a Jewish/Hebrew camp?
July 1st, 2005 10:21 PM
jb
quote:
gypsy wrote:

That's great. Is he going to a Jewish/Hebrew camp?

Ha!!! No!!! One in the mountains of N.C....
July 1st, 2005 10:22 PM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:

the cheesecake factory in schaumburg is horrible, and overpriced!

We have not had rain in some time, all vegetation is dead here
July 1st, 2005 10:24 PM
jb
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

the cheesecake factory in schaumburg is horrible, and overpriced!

We have not had rain in some time, all vegetation is dead here

Hey Pug!!! My sprawling yard is lucious green...Monster is such a JAD(Jewish American Dog) he won't pie on the gras,,he prefers the decorative rock formations to urinate on.
July 1st, 2005 10:27 PM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:

Hey Pug!!! My sprawling yard is lucious green...Monster is such a JAD(Jewish American Dog) he won't pie on the gras,,he prefers the decorative rock formations to urinate on.

molly has outright refused to climb into bed and demands to be lifted up and tucked in

they have received an additional moisturization today to compensate for the drought.
July 1st, 2005 10:27 PM
gypsy
quote:
jb wrote:

My mom bought a mountain in N.C. in January. I forget how many acres of land it is, but it's a lot.
However, last week she bought a lake house in Branson, and plans to sell the mountain.
July 1st, 2005 10:28 PM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:

Is he going to visit the birthplace of Ric Flair?
July 1st, 2005 10:30 PM
jb
quote:
gypsy wrote:

My mom bought a mountain in N.C. in January. I forget how many acres of land it is, but it's a lot.
However, last week she bought a lake house in Branson, and plans to sell the mountain.

nice..real estate =were the moneys is at. I wish I had time to learn the business so I could retire at 55.
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)