ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
RIP Brian
© Retna with thanks to Gypsy
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Stones MSG on ticketmaster Return to archive Page: 1 2
June 29th, 2005 06:49 PM
JesusMe they just released some obstructed view seats at 65 and 103 dollars, but you have to buy a $100 membership
June 29th, 2005 07:00 PM
kath gone. poof.
June 29th, 2005 08:21 PM
tbird I managed to get a 64.50 ticket (plus the membership fee of course) this morning for an unobstructed view in the top level towards the back. It's in the boonies, but I'm in THE building!
June 29th, 2005 08:32 PM
kath there was an obstructed view available at the portland show that honestly wouldn't have been a bad seat...i dunno how bad the "obstruction" was tho.....
June 30th, 2005 01:39 AM
beezimfunky Does anyone know if the Membership Fee of $100 is refundable?
June 30th, 2005 03:39 AM
JesusMe
quote:
beezimfunky wrote:
Does anyone know if the Membership Fee of $100 is refundable?

I think if you buy the membership, and dont buy tickets, you can get your money back, but if you get tickets with your membership code then you are shit out of luck..
June 30th, 2005 05:06 AM
Stray Cat UK I thought the membership got the best seats -RESTRICTED VIEW !

They can poke it!
June 30th, 2005 12:58 PM
jb There are plenty of tickets available to all shows..be patient and they shall be had for cost or below..this tour is a bust.
June 30th, 2005 01:53 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
jb wrote:
There are plenty of tickets available to all shows..be patient and they shall be had for cost or below..this tour is a bust.

:yawn:
June 30th, 2005 01:56 PM
jb
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

:yawn:

Yawning is a natural response to fatigue.
June 30th, 2005 01:58 PM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:
There are plenty of tickets available to all shows..be patient and they shall be had for cost or below..this tour is a bust.

Best to wait until they schedule dates in Omaha , Kansas City and St. Louis .

Best to wait until I take me afternoon .......

********* IMMEDIATE END TO TRANSMISSION **************
June 30th, 2005 02:03 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
jb wrote:

Yawning is a natural response to fatigue.

and also to your stale posts
June 30th, 2005 02:30 PM
jb
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

and also to your stale posts

Which you can't stop reading..Admit it, you read every, single , fucking, STALE, one of them.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[Edited by jb]
June 30th, 2005 02:40 PM
Saint Sway actually.... NO

I'd buy you a beer or three if I ever met you at a show.

But I can honestly say that I'm bored with reading your beating-a-dead-horse comentary about the so-called failures of the Stones and their tour numbers.

seriously, as a huge Stones fan I can admit that there is plenty of things that you can find to rag on them about if you want to. But the sky-is-falling schtick about their tours not doing well is way off. And at this point, really reduntant and lame.
June 30th, 2005 02:44 PM
kath i am sure portland will sell out. still only obstructed view on TM right now...i will be there night of show with money clenched in my fat, sweaty palm.

June 30th, 2005 02:52 PM
jb
quote:
kath wrote:
i am sure portland will sell out. still only obstructed view on TM right now...i will be there night of show with money clenched in my fat, sweaty palm.

gOOD....THEN IT SOLD BETTER THAN i THOUGHT...
June 30th, 2005 02:55 PM
Joey
quote:
kath wrote:
i will be there night of show with money clenched in my fat, sweaty palm.

Come To Joey

June 30th, 2005 02:58 PM
jb
quote:
Joey wrote:

Come To Joey

Kath51 will enjoy the show....Charlie, hopefully, will acknolwedge her.
June 30th, 2005 03:30 PM
kath charlie's already acknowledged me to near death, josh! gawd forbid he should acknowledge me again!!

but yeah..i will have a blast, blast BLAST!!! to me, a stones show is the best thing there is.
June 30th, 2005 03:31 PM
kath sorry, joey. i know the words, "clenched, sweaty palms" make you break out.....
June 30th, 2005 04:07 PM
pdog
quote:
jb wrote:
Which you can't stop reading..Admit it, you read every, single , fucking, STALE, one of them.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[Edited by Gay Mens Choir]

The truth is we read your posts so we can read the stupid ass kissing posts from your friends and the comeback posts of your detractors. You in and of yourself are boring, lifelss and impotent. BUT!!! You're a magnificent catalyst, you're like bleach and ammonia mixed together.

June 30th, 2005 04:17 PM
jb
quote:
pdog wrote:

The truth is we read your posts so we can read the stupid ass kissing posts from your friends and the comeback posts of your detractors. You in and of yourself are boring, lifelss and impotent. BUT!!! You're a magnificent catalyst, you're like bleach and ammonia mixed together.

On my father and sisters souls(RIP) I will not greet you.
June 30th, 2005 04:44 PM
pdog
quote:
jb wrote:

On my father and sisters souls(RIP) I will not greet you.

Word?

June 30th, 2005 04:47 PM
voodoopug
quote:
pdog wrote:

Word?

OUt of curiosity, would you even post here if Joey, Josh, and myself did not post here?
June 30th, 2005 05:00 PM
kath and me! don't forget me and my non-sequitor pictures, mood swings and over the top wacko-ness! PLEASE don't forget me!!!!!!!

i need my meds.....
June 30th, 2005 05:05 PM
Joey
quote:
kath wrote:
i need my meds.....

Kath ...........................................

Do you like sweaters ?

No ?!?!

June 30th, 2005 05:22 PM
pdog
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

OUt of curiosity, would you even post here if Joey, Josh, and myself did not post here?

Well, my bi-curious little munchkin. I post here b/c sirmoonie, Fleabit, glencar, Ladyjane, gypsy and a ton of others post here.
In your self centered triangle, you're at least somewhat right, it is all about You, just not in a good way.
June 30th, 2005 05:25 PM
Joey
quote:
pdog wrote:

Well, my bi-curious little munchkin. I post here b/c sirmoonie, Fleabit, glencar, Ladyjane, gypsy and a ton of others post here.
In your self centered triangle, you're at least somewhat right, it is all about You, just not in a good way.

pdoggy ...................................

" The art of Guerilla Warfare is not to win but to NOT lose . " ( Keith John Moon , 1965 )
June 30th, 2005 05:36 PM
kath
quote:
Kath ...........................................

Do you like sweaters ?

wool makes me itch...
June 30th, 2005 05:41 PM
voodoopug
quote:
pdog wrote:

you love my posts! Are you suggesting that you will not place me on your greet list? agreed with one point though, you list some fine posters.

That is another of your posts have mentioned bi-sexuality and homosexuality. As we are both married (am i right?) with children, isnt this about as clever of an insult as running up to Shaq and calling him short?

Be careful....your segment may soon be canceled from "That's Postin'" if the quality doesnt go up. Enjoy us for what we are, otherwise your constant posting after any of us three post forces me to envision you sitting at your computer repeatedly hitting "refresh" to see if the "great ones" have posted a response!

Cheers!
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)