ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
RIP Brian
© Retna with thanks to Gypsy
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Stones MSG on ticketmaster Return to archive Page: 1 2
June 30th, 2005 05:43 PM
kath shaq really couldn't hit you right away, he's too cross eyed...... (prolly wouldn''t say THAT to him, either....)
June 30th, 2005 05:44 PM
voodoopug
quote:
kath wrote:
shaq really couldn't hit you right away, he's too cross eyed...... (prolly wouldn''t say THAT to him, either....)

he has recently received his MBA....a very educated man. I bet he would greet me at a library!
June 30th, 2005 05:51 PM
pdog
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

you love my posts! Are you suggesting that you will not place me on your greet list?

I don't have a list. I love all Stones fans, and all Stones music.
quote:

That is another of your posts have mentioned bi-sexuality and homosexuality.

WHAT!!! You're the guy posting pictures of dogs dressed up like people... You can't even go there with the gay shit! That's about a faggy as it gets.
quote:

As we are both married (am i right?) with children, isnt this about as clever of an insult as running up to Shaq and calling him short?

I wouldn't say that to Shaq. I'd call him big stupid fucker. If it wasn't for basketball he's be parking my car!
quote:

Be careful....your segment may soon be canceled from "That's Postin'" if the quality doesnt go up. Enjoy us for what we are, otherwise your constant posting after any of us three post forces me to envision you sitting at your computer repeatedly hitting "refresh" to see if the "great ones" have posted a response!

Cheers!

Aren't you the one who was on the phone and posting about what goes on in the threads, seriously, you might need to check how many fingers are pointing you're way when you point at me!

Whether you love me or hate me. I'm my own man, my own poster, not some chuckling sidekick with the same response over and over and over...

If you see Joey, be sure to him: SATAN !!! SATAN !!! SATAN !!!
June 30th, 2005 05:55 PM
voodoopug
quote:
pdog wrote:

I don't have a list. I love all Stones fans, and all Stones music.

WHAT!!! You're the guy posting pictures of dogs dressed up like people... You can't even go there with the gay shit! That's about a faggy as it gets.

I wouldn't say that to Shaq. I'd call him big stupid fucker. If it wasn't for basketball he's be parking my car!

Aren't you the one who was on the phone and posting about what goes on in the threads, seriously, you might need to check how many fingers are pointing you're way when you point at me!

Whether you love me or hate me. I'm my own man, my own poster, not some chuckling sidekick with the same response over and over and over...

If you see Joey, be sure to him: SATAN !!! SATAN !!! SATAN !!!

there are a few flaws. One, Shaq has an MBA...he will be overcharging you to do your taxes, not parking your car.

Sadly, you will not understand the disease that infects all pug owners unless you own one yourself. I cannot fault you for that. (ask BILL PERKS or Stonesdoug)

My Gangsta is to be respected, as i have repeatedly come up with new posting topics/styles while incorporating the old adage of stick with what works.

Please note my signature says it all: "loved by dozens, hated by thousands" now that my friend, is being your own man!

Cheers!
June 30th, 2005 06:03 PM
kath boy, how 'bout them spurs, huh???
June 30th, 2005 06:06 PM
voodoopug
quote:
kath wrote:
boy, how 'bout them spurs, huh???

basketball is a forgotten game....could there have been any less excitement over a detroit spurs game? I think i would have rather watched a documentary on the history of sweaters.
June 30th, 2005 06:20 PM
pdog
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

basketball is a forgotten game....could there have been any less excitement over a detroit spurs game? I think i would have rather watched a documentary on the history of sweaters.

I miss hockey!
June 30th, 2005 06:41 PM
kath seriously speaking, i have always been a big fan of pro basketball and its players. an unbelievably demanding sport, those guys have to be moving and know what is going on every second they are out there on that court. tough game, fast, competitive, cutthroat. basketball players have to be in tip top shape, i think they are the creme de la creme of jocks.
June 30th, 2005 07:00 PM
pdog
quote:
kath wrote:
seriously speaking, i have always been a big fan of pro basketball and its players. an unbelievably demanding sport, those guys have to be moving and know what is going on every second they are out there on that court. tough game, fast, competitive, cutthroat. basketball players have to be in tip top shape, i think they are the creme de la creme of jocks.

It takes alot of stamina to play, so does hockey. Basketball has always bored me. I saw the Sixers play alot as a kid and never got into the game. You'll get no disagreement from me, basketball is hard as hell to play.
These days If I watch sports is Baseball and Football (no hockey, fuck them). I've tried watching basketball games, but I just don't get into them. I have no idea why. This could change.
I've loved hockey since I was little boy, seeing The Flyers at the Spectrum in Philly is a memory I will always cherish.
Blood on the ice.
The Broad Street Bullies Rule!

June 30th, 2005 07:15 PM
kath basketball playoffs are AWESOME!!!!!
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)