ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Estadio de Santo Domingo, El Ejido 30th June 2007
© Francisco Bonilla ¡¡ Gracias !!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: CHANGE THE HEADER ALREADY Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
29th June 2007 10:31 PM
pdog
quote:
Gazza wrote:

I'm seriously fucking thinking about it!

You're a good man, better than me, I abuse my power. I say do it, i thought about while typing this message...
Do IT!
29th June 2007 10:56 PM
LadyJane Welcome home, G.
We love you and can't wait to hear more.

Your pic with Charlie represents ALL of us, imo.
We adore it!!

While I'm at it...this thread is absolutely ridiculous and I suggest the poster who started it, should exercise the class and respect it takes to hit the "DELETE thread" option. (if that is not clear to you, feel free to PM me for instructions)

While everyone is certainly entitled to their right to speak freely, Goddamn it, this is Gazza with Charlie Fucking Watts. Howe DARE you, complain!!!

LJ.
29th June 2007 10:59 PM
pdog
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
Welcome home, G.
We love you and can't wait to hear more.

We adore it!!

While I'm at it...this thread is absolutely ridiculous and I suggest the poster who started it, should exercise the class and respect it takes to hit the "DELETE thread" option. (if that is not clear to you, feel free to PM me for instructions)

While everyone is certainly entitled to their right to speak freely, Goddamn it, this is Gazza with Charlie Fucking Watts. Howe DARE you, complain!!!

LJ.

That idiot makes Steel Driving Hammer on a crack and booze binge seem lucid and intelligent...
29th June 2007 11:05 PM
mrhipfl actually, it does kinda look like you have a mustache, Gazza so when are we gonna see the rest of the pics??!
29th June 2007 11:14 PM
Gazza
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

Thats exactly what I thought when it was taken.

The one with Mary is better, though.
29th June 2007 11:25 PM
tumbled
quote:
pdog wrote:

I'll fuck off, but you need to kill me for me to die, you up for the challenge?
I'm glad you changed your diaper, posting with a saggy leaky diaper isn't cool...

Everybody say ewwwww!

just for your info. dave's mom recently died. and besides that, you guys dont' realize his sense of humor because the whole post to begin with was, knowing him, meant as a tease to gazza but you guys just jump on the attack

human nature
[Edited by tumbled]
29th June 2007 11:36 PM
Gazza
quote:
mrhipfl wrote:
actually, it does kinda look like you have a mustache, Gazza so when are we gonna see the rest of the pics??!

I'll upload some now in another thread
29th June 2007 11:39 PM
LadyJane
quote:
Gazza wrote:

NOW??

I'm so glad I'm gonna see them.

LJ.
30th June 2007 12:03 AM
Gazza yes..now...!
30th June 2007 12:08 AM
fireontheplatter
quote:
Gazza wrote:

why not do them here..maybe this post will reach 500 and i can die a happy man.

30th June 2007 12:11 AM
pdog
quote:
tumbled wrote:

just for your info. dave's mom recently died. and besides that, you guys dont' realize his sense of humor because the whole post to begin with was, knowing him, meant as a tease to gazza but you guys just jump on the attack

human nature
[Edited by tumbled]

He had an oppurtunity to explain that, but instead made insults... No one here in uncaring about losing loved ones, if he didn't tell us, and acted like a prick, not our fault. I hope he finds comfort in grieving his loss, that is sincere, but I still think he acted lke a prick... I should know, I act like a pric, so i spot it easily enough.
30th June 2007 12:30 AM
stonedinaustralia --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
pdog wrote:
touring into your sixties is much more draining than copying and pasting news clips on a message board....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:

It is? The comment wasn't meant as a dis to Charlie. I don't blame him for being tired. But pasteing news clips on a message board does require some thought.

quote:

brilliant!! hilarious!! -both of you can feel free to take all of next week off

30th June 2007 07:51 AM
Zack
quote:
fireontheplatter wrote:
you're probably just they type of dickhead my buddy was telling me about who would get a load on then go out and shoot a bald eagle...just for fun.

quote:
fireontheplatter wrote:

why not do them here..maybe this post will reach 500 and i can die a happy man.

I see, you want to draw attention to yourself and get happy by moronically insulting the Dean of this board when he's just done the coolest thing ever (yes LJ, on behalf of ALL of us) by getting photographed with the great Charlie Watts and letting we who can't make it to Europe enjoy the Spain shows by proxy through texting and sharing pix of his to-die-for adventures with GTRM and other members of this little community. That's really cool of you.

By the way, I may be a dickhead, but I would never touch a firearm after consuming a single drop to drink, nor would I ever shoot anything I did not have a license to shoot. I hunted in my youth (though I never really cared much for it), and have been a lifelong wildlife lover and conservatonist. I just don't see the connection between an eagle's nest and the Rolling Stones. Maybe you should try a Don Henley board.

[Edited by Zack]
30th June 2007 06:26 PM
glencar This is still open?
30th June 2007 08:44 PM
GotToRollMe
quote:
parmeda wrote:

Wish in one hand.... and shit in the other.

How dare you even begin to think you can wave a magic wand to your insulting whim.

Speaking for myself, I have no authority on what Header is placed or which Header is chosen let alone the duration of its stay.

However, I do have the authority to say to you YOU are way off base on your request, my friend. You obviously do not know Gazza personally enough to know HE (if anyone is more deserving) has the right AND the appreciation of having his photo smeared across our monitors for all of us to 'gloat' AND 'enjoy' FOR HIM, in his absence.

In saying that, if Gazza were here tonight to see what you have posted... I do believe his exact words to you would be, "Fuck Off, Will Ya!"

And please...when you DO wake up tomorrow morning and the picture might possibly still be here..."Get Over It!" and go crawl back underneath your sheets. It will be much safer there.

Oh! ...and here's a warning for you.

Get ready to see many more pictures of Gazza with Charlie...and GTRM with Charlie...and if we can scrounge one up, we'll even have one of your mother's ass with Charlie!

Sleep well, my friend.

Note to Voodoo: On behalf of my friend Gazza, please keep the photo as a Header. TIA!

Couldn't have said it better myself, Pammy. I wasn't near a computer to even see the Gazza/Charlie header before it was taken down, but if anyone deserves to be up there it's Da Gazz, for reasons that are apparent to most of us.
Page: 1 2 3
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)