ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Estadio de Santo Domingo, El Ejido 30th June 2007
© Francisco Bonilla ¡¡ Gracias !!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: CHANGE THE HEADER ALREADY Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
28th June 2007 08:06 PM
fireontheplatter COOL 4 you gazza....

don't gloat on yourself..
28th June 2007 08:11 PM
LadyJane Are you out of your mind???
That Header deserves to be up for a week.

LJ.
28th June 2007 08:12 PM
Riffhard Gazza is in no position to change the header! He has seen two shows in three days and is right now dreaming of the hangover he's gonna be dealing with in a few hours. I,for one,say keep the header up until we get the picture of GTRM with Chaz. Then put that one up. Gazza ain't gloating! He's sleeping! He has not been near a computer to change it anyway!

Riffy
28th June 2007 08:16 PM
LadyJane
quote:
Riffhard wrote:
Gazza is in no position to change the header! He has seen two shows in three days and is right now dreaming of the hangover he's gonna be dealing with in a few hours. I,for one,say keep the header up until we get the picture of GTRM with Chaz. Then put that one up. Gazza ain't gloating! He's sleeping! He has not been near a computer to change it anyway!

Riffy

Oh if only they could all be A listers, Riffy.
Alas, order a Tardrite immediately.

LJ.
28th June 2007 08:27 PM
glencar LOL
28th June 2007 08:28 PM
fireontheplatter if and when i wake up tomorrow

i hope the header will be changed

enough is enough......IS ENOUGH

i mean its cool and all
28th June 2007 08:34 PM
Riffhard Indeed P,but I can't be too hard on ol' fire boy. Afterall he did start the Riffhard Appreciation thread that went to a full 500 post count. So,you know,he can't be all that bad. Did I metion that thread went to 500? Becuase it did. Go to 500,that is. It did.

Does that sound like I'm gloating? I hope not. I was just pointing out that that thread went to a full 500 post count. That's all.

Riffy
28th June 2007 08:38 PM
pdog Change your saggy leaky diaper! Header Stays!
28th June 2007 08:39 PM
pdog Rify and LJ... I need your input on the politics forum... ASAP!
I'm having some serious, soul seeking stuff... RE: Supreme Court Ruling about the bong hits for jesus sign.
28th June 2007 08:53 PM
PartyDoll MEG What's all the fuss??
Gazza deserves the place of honor..and he doesn't make those decisions anyway. Voodoo does!!! He (Gazza) would much rather not have his photo there..so go have another beer platter and give up on it..If a poll would be taken you would be way out numbered here...

Way Way Way out-numbered.

God I need some sleep....
28th June 2007 08:54 PM
Riffhard
quote:
pdog wrote:
Rify and LJ... I need your input on the politics forum... ASAP!
I'm having some serious, soul seeking stuff... RE: Supreme Court Ruling about the bong hits for jesus sign.

LOL! I am sooo on-the-fence with that ruling!

Riffy
28th June 2007 08:56 PM
glencar
quote:
fireontheplatter wrote:
if and when i wake up tomorrow

i mean its cool and all

You need to chill. Getting a photo with Charlie is the ultimate for many of us & it ain't like some 1976 photo that we've all seen 20 times before. (Not taht I don't appreciate those too!) You're a good poster but you go overboard sometimes.
28th June 2007 08:57 PM
glencar
quote:
pdog wrote:
Rify and LJ... I need your input on the politics forum... ASAP!

pdog, you're in the wrong there but I'm not going to argue over here. Still & all, I won't pile on as you've been faced by a powerful team.
28th June 2007 09:01 PM
Riffhard
quote:
glencar wrote:
pdog, you're in the wrong there but I'm not going to argue over here. Still & all, I won't pile on as you've been faced by a powerful team.

Ohhhh I gotta go check that out! A smackdown taking place,Blue?

Riffy
28th June 2007 09:06 PM
pdog
quote:
Riffhard wrote:

LOL! I am sooo on-the-fence with that ruling!

Riffy

Then you might see where I'm coming from with my perspective on this...
28th June 2007 09:07 PM
glencar
quote:
Riffhard wrote:

Ohhhh I gotta go check that out! A smackdown taking place,Blue?

Riffy

A gentle smackdown. BTW The ACOC was blocked today by angry lesbians mad at her squabble with Mr. -er- Mrs. Edwards the other day. Having yer sick wife call is so manly.
28th June 2007 09:12 PM
stonedinaustralia what's this bong hits for jesus / S.Ct ruling all about

btw - my guess is fireonthep. is a female - am i right?? apologies if not - not that there's anything wrong with being a female (per se)

since posting i have been advised fire is a male - apologies there man

[Edited by stonedinaustralia]
28th June 2007 09:38 PM
Riffhard
quote:
stonedinaustralia wrote:
what's this bong hits for jesus / S.Ct ruling all about

btw - my guess is fireonthep. is a female - am i right?? apologies if not - not that there's anything wrong with being a female (per se)

The story is that a kid,while trying to be a smartass,held up a sign across the street form his high school that read "Bong Hits for Jesus". He was strongly reprimanded by his school for violating school policy. He took the school to court claiming he was just excercising his 1st Amendment rights. The case went all the way to the SC for some assinine reason.

The court ruled that the smartass kid was in direct conflict with the school's stated policy. It had nothing to do with his 1st Amendment rights as it went directly against the school's stated policy.

A stupid case,brought by a stupid assed smartass kid looking for nothing else than to rub his smartass joke into school administrators faces. He got got as Sonny would say.

Riffy
28th June 2007 09:41 PM
stonedinaustralia thanks riffy -
28th June 2007 09:42 PM
Riffhard No sweat brother.

Riffy
28th June 2007 10:01 PM
parmeda
quote:
fireontheplatter wrote:
if and when i wake up tomorrow

i mean its cool and all

Wish in one hand.... and shit in the other.

How dare you even begin to think you can wave a magic wand to your insulting whim.

Speaking for myself, I have no authority on what Header is placed or which Header is chosen let alone the duration of its stay.

However, I do have the authority to say to you YOU are way off base on your request, my friend. You obviously do not know Gazza personally enough to know HE (if anyone is more deserving) has the right AND the appreciation of having his photo smeared across our monitors for all of us to 'gloat' AND 'enjoy' FOR HIM, in his absence.

In saying that, if Gazza were here tonight to see what you have posted... I do believe his exact words to you would be, "Fuck Off, Will Ya!"

And please...when you DO wake up tomorrow morning and the picture might possibly still be here..."Get Over It!" and go crawl back underneath your sheets. It will be much safer there.

Oh! ...and here's a warning for you.

Get ready to see many more pictures of Gazza with Charlie...and GTRM with Charlie...and if we can scrounge one up, we'll even have one of your mother's ass with Charlie!

Sleep well, my friend.

Note to Voodoo: On behalf of my friend Gazza, please keep the photo as a Header. TIA!
28th June 2007 10:03 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl LOL

I'm responsible for that header, Gazza didn't suggest me to use that picture for that purpose but I think that is a MUST for a header, and I'm sure many of US love it.

I don't know why you don't like it and complain about it, after all it has been up for less than 24 hours
28th June 2007 10:05 PM
glencar LOL Not even 24 hours yet? This guy has a very short attention span. But he is a good enough poster & I think he was just misguided in this latest venture. I'm sure others have done that too.
[Edited by glencar]
28th June 2007 10:07 PM
LadyJane
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:
LOL

I'm responsible for that header, Gazza didn't suggest me to use that picture for that purpose but I think that is a MUST for a header, and I'm sure many of US love it.

I don't know why you don't like it and complain about it, after all it has been up for less than 24 hours

Leave it up, Voodoo.
Please.

LJ.

Oh and as for parmeda's post..."yeah..what SHE said"
28th June 2007 10:08 PM
pdog
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:
LOL

Wouldn't it be great, if it was possible to make the pic appear in everyone of the little twits posts!!!
28th June 2007 10:25 PM
PartyDoll MEG Don't get me started..I am sleep deprived

and I can spam this board with plenty of Gazza photos.
We could see Gazza in every thread ..sorta like the joey/Nanky shite.

But that would also upset Gazza, who does not like all that attention placed on himself.

So one beautiful header..God I wish I had been there too...can stay up for a whole month as far as I'm concerned.

Thank you Voodoo. Don't you dare touch that header!!!!

(Waste of time to make a point. Why am I even trying)

[Edited by PartyDoll MEG]
28th June 2007 10:32 PM
glencar
quote:
pdog wrote:

Wouldn't it be great, if it was possible to make the pic appear in everyone of the little twits posts!!!

It can be done...
28th June 2007 11:34 PM
fireontheplatter if you're not going to change your header picture..at least shave your moustache
28th June 2007 11:35 PM
pdog the little faggot just posted some shit about Gazza's facial hair, but was smart enugh to remove it quickly. I saw it, you little piece of shit...
I was going to comment about your Mom having a moustache, but then I realized that would be wrong, since she just called me to tell me that your lame!
28th June 2007 11:37 PM
pdog
quote:
fireontheplatter wrote:
if you're not going to change your header picture..at least shave your moustache

Now it is back up again....

I hope I meet you one day, I really do...
Page: 1 2 3
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)