ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

© Unknown Author with thanks to Irina
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Tune into Fox News right now! LOL! Diamond Dave! Return to archive Page: 1 2
16th June 2006 05:55 PM
Some Guy Bro you finished strong, leave em wanting more, go out on top!
16th June 2006 06:04 PM
Chuck Got a Van Halen boot (Gazzari's - West Hollywood - 1974) the other day.

All covers (e.g., Walk Away, Maybe I'm a Leo, We All Had a Real Good Time, etc.)

Very good quality. Dave is cussing the audience out in between songs (come on you fuckers, chupa).

The best tune is their cover of a little ditty called: 'If You Can't Rock Me'

It's quite nifty.

16th June 2006 06:25 PM
Some Guy
quote:
Chuck wrote:
Got a Van Halen boot (Gazzari's - West Hollywood - 1974) the other day.

All covers (e.g., Walk Away, Maybe I'm a Leo, We All Had a Real Good Time, etc.)

Very good quality. Dave is cussing the audience out in between songs (come on you fuckers, chupa).

The best tune is their cover of a little ditty called: 'If You Can't Rock Me'

It's quite nifty.

Damn thats sounds good, How did you find that?
16th June 2006 07:24 PM
doo doo doo Dude
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
Damn thats sounds good, How did you find that?

SG,

You can find some great Classic VH direct downloads here

16th June 2006 08:58 PM
glencar
quote:
Some Guy wrote:

yeah who would want to see a bunch of 50 year or so old rockers trying to relive past glorys?

Eddie looks homeless & somewhat schizo. DLR is clearly nuts. The Stones have Ronnie but the rest is cool.
16th June 2006 09:28 PM
Some Guy
quote:
doo doo doo Dude wrote:

SG,

You can find some great Classic VH direct downloads here

Thanks I'll check it out!
16th June 2006 10:27 PM
monkeyman62 did you see him make a fool out of himself on leno last week
with that country bumkin version of jump which was an absolute disgrace, even leno was laughing at him, howard stern and opey and anthony destroyed him the next day, he
is a bald has been, i almost feel sorry for this idiot
16th June 2006 10:27 PM
mmdog
Some Guy,

You may also want to check out vhlinks.com
17th June 2006 02:02 AM
KennedyLW Funniest shit I've read in a long time.
17th June 2006 04:05 AM
padre Yes, Diamond Dave really is confused:
http://www.cmt.com/artists/az/roth_david_lee/1191974/album.jhtml
17th June 2006 08:05 AM
Chuck "Damn thats sounds good, How did you find that?"

Got it from either Traders Den or Dime---sorry, I can't remember which one.

It came as the second half (tracks 13-20) of a torrent file with the title 'Van Halen - First UK Invasion 1978.'

Here's some info: http://www.vhboots.com/gazzaris74.html

Michael Anthony sounds a lot like John Entwistle on this early recording.
17th June 2006 09:59 AM
Lethargy
quote:
Some Guy wrote:

yeah who would want to see a bunch of 50 year or so old rockers trying to relive past glorys?

I think with Van Halen it's different than our Boyz. David Lee Roth is a pathetic shadow of his former self, while Mick has been the machine that he is for decades with no breaks. Roth looks terrible, sounds terrible, and I imagine a tour would be a disaster musically with classic van halen.

But who knows. Anything could happen.
17th June 2006 10:18 AM
Taptrick

Sammy is touring with Michael Anthony.

17th June 2006 12:31 PM
GotToRollMe Sway, who writes your material? Funny stuff!
17th June 2006 02:07 PM
Some Guy Sway you had me going. I finally saw the interview last night and Dave was cool. You had me thinking and visualizing him bee- bopping and scatting all over the place and just generally showing his ass! You got me man! And if Dave and Eddie get this shit together- Bigger than Disco!!
[Edited by Some Guy]
17th June 2006 03:25 PM
Cocaine_ Eyes This thread made my whole day! I hate Diamond Dave, but this thread is a blast!
17th June 2006 07:42 PM
UGot2Rollme I don't care what anyone else says, Diamond Dave back with Van Halen would be worth the price of admission. If his voice is still as good as his wit, we're in for a nice treat.

As for the other half of the equation...c'mon, Eddie, get off your alcoholic snooze and wake up to a tour that would keep you floatin in the booze for however long you need it!
19th June 2006 02:00 PM
Some Guy It seems that Eddie and Alex got up on stage to jam a bit during a Kenny Chesney show over the weekend. Things are starting to mesh.
19th June 2006 02:13 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
GotToRollMe wrote:
Sway, who writes your material? Funny stuff!

as frightening as this may sound, its not material - but ACTUAL Roth quotes. I found a tribute page with tons of them.

I think Roth's a complete ass. But he's 30% hilarious/70% deranged. And that equals 100% amusement.

here... enjoy
www.rotharmy.com/quotes.shtml

BOW ZEE BOW ZEE BOP

BIDDY

DEE

BOP
19th June 2006 02:14 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
It seems that Eddie and Alex got up on stage to jam a bit during a Kenny Chesney show over the weekend. Things are starting to mesh.

they're still wearing mesh?

[Edited by Saint Sway]
19th June 2006 03:14 PM
doo doo doo Dude You can also find some sweet Classic VH torrents at:

www.jamtothis.com

19th June 2006 03:50 PM
Some Guy Favorite Rothism: "I swear to God I had this one chick, this chick was poundin' on my door, she was kickin' and screamin' at my door 'til about 6.30 this morning. Finally, I just said, 'Fuck it!' and let her out of my room."
20th June 2006 12:26 AM
Taptrick

David is strating to look like Robin Williams.

20th June 2006 09:01 AM
corgi37 Has he still got his radio gig?
20th June 2006 10:53 AM
Saint Sway
quote:
corgi37 wrote:
Has he still got his radio gig?

who can tell??? the man talks non-stop for 24 hours a day
20th June 2006 11:38 AM
mmdog
quote:
corgi37 wrote:
Has he still got his radio gig?

No. Got fired a few weeks back.
24th June 2006 09:52 AM
Casey_WGDJ Some people "get" Dave and some people don't. Those who call him an idiot usually just miss his clever jokes and therefore assume HE is the idiot.

When he said something about "rocket surgery" about a month ago, all the Van Hagar fans pounced on him, claiming he's an idiot and whatnot. It said more about them than it did about him ;-)

Dave's a clever guy. He is losing his hair. So what?! If he cuts his hair, people say he's looking too old. If he keeps it long, he's in denial. Maybe it's a testament to his greatness back in the day... people don't want Dave to get old.

A CVH reunion would be huge. Dave would make sure it's done right. Eddie is the one we have to worry about at this point.
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)