ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Fleabit Peanut
Monkey was here babies!
Spectrum Arena, Philadelphia - Today 30 years ago
© 1975 FPM C10
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: NSC - Roger Waters Rejoins Pink Floyd Return to archive Page: 1 2
June 14th, 2005 02:02 PM
Maxlugar [quote]Joey wrote:

Ladies & Gentlemen ..........................

Did my little friends
with knickers on stick bats in

Flacky Carson

Sick!

I would like to baste you in milk for 48 hours, hog-tie you and let hungry baby lambs skeletonize your quivering, quaking carcass.
June 14th, 2005 02:06 PM
Joey
" I would like to baste you in milk for 48 hours, hog-tie you and let hungry baby lambs skeletonize your quivering, quaking carcass. "

June 18th, 2005 09:32 AM
Honky Tonk Man Doesn't Syd Barrett live with his mum?

Pink Floyd are one of those bands who I THINK I should like, but in fact, I don't. I have tried many, many times to embrace supposed classics such as Dark Side Of The Moon and Wish You Were Here, but It just won't click with me.

I do quite like some of the Syd era though. I think Arnold Lane and See Emily Play were just cracking singles and Piper At The Gate Of Dawn has some fine moments.
June 18th, 2005 04:01 PM
Bruno Stone
quote:
Honky Tonk Man wrote:
Doesn't Syd Barrett live with his mum?

Pink Floyd are one of those bands who I THINK I should like, but in fact, I don't. I have tried many, many times to embrace supposed classics such as Dark Side Of The Moon and Wish You Were Here, but It just won't click with me.

I feel the same. But they got a lot of really good songs, scatted in diferent records...

Shine on you crazy diamons is a masterpiece, Gilmour always make me play soft air guitar in it

I hope them to play it on the Live 8.
June 19th, 2005 06:59 AM
Zack It's very possible they would play it. From what I've heard, this is a one-off, three song set for the charity and that's it. So I can't imagine them doing anything new or particularly complicated, so my guess is we could get:

Shine on You Crazy Diamond/Money/Comfortably Numb. Ten minutes each, for a historic half hour set.
June 20th, 2005 10:32 AM
Lazy Bones I heard they were rehearsing 4 songs - 3 of which, are from Dark Side...
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)