ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Stade Gerland, Lyon 18th June 2007
© Jeep!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: amnesty for ian billen Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
13th June 2007 10:46 AM
Saint Sway
quote:
voodoopug wrote:
I have had a change of heart towards you, I no longer shall refer to you as the board's "unflushed floater".....you seem to be more of that "speckle the sides of the bowl after a night of tequila (also see worm consumption) and draft beer"

toilet jokes is so C-List posting

no one is impressed by you busting out your poo-poo material from 2nd grade
13th June 2007 10:48 AM
voodoopug
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

toilet jokes is so C-List posting

no one is impressed by you busting out your poo-poo material from 2nd grade

I have to keep it at a level that the target audience can understand. On a side note, Kate Hudson looks awful these days!

13th June 2007 10:50 AM
Starbuck i am proud to say that i at least have been greeted.

however, i was expecting a beer during a break, or at the very least some potato salad and a "thanks for coming to the show." all i got was boomie in a sweaty bandana and a bunch of dorks in green tshirts.
13th June 2007 10:51 AM
Rodney_King this has the chance of being the "thread of the day".
13th June 2007 10:53 AM
voodoopug
quote:
Starbuck wrote:
i am proud to say that i at least have been greeted.

however, i was expecting a beer during a break, or at the very least some potato salad and a "thanks for coming to the show." all i got was boomie in a sweaty bandana and a bunch of dorks in green tshirts.

THe "Sweaty Boomie" is one of the highest gestures one can be shown. Didnt I spill one of your drinks when I clumsily climbed up on the bar? I was disappointed that Fiji didnt ask to wear the cape though!
13th June 2007 10:53 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
Rodney_King wrote:
this has the chance of being the "thread of the day".

Ian brings out the best in all of us.
13th June 2007 10:54 AM
voodoopug
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:

Ian brings out the best in all of us.

13th June 2007 11:06 AM
Jumacfly Please remember that Ian was the most enthousiastic guy when the Stones released ABB.
13th June 2007 11:07 AM
Saint Sway
quote:
Jumacfly wrote:
Please remember that Ian was the most enthousiastic guy when the Stones released ABB.

noted.
13th June 2007 11:07 AM
voodoopug
quote:
Jumacfly wrote:
Please remember that Ian was the most enthousiastic guy when the Stones released ABB.

I recall Gazza nearly shooting his load on the screen when he was typing about "Laugh I nearly Died".....lets keep it in perspective.
13th June 2007 11:23 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

noted.

you and I shared the same enthousiasm about "Goddess"
13th June 2007 05:55 PM
Sir Stonesalot >I was disappointed that Fiji didnt ask to wear the cape though!<

Yeah, well, after he saw the first set...he was trying to keep anyone from finding out that he was there. That woulda tarnished his sterling reputation.

You know how touchy he is about that.

Hey Puggy...be straight up and down here. Did you guys really have to pay to play at that party, or was that just a nasty rumor? And did you guys REALLY "pass the hat" so you didn't lose your collective ass on the deal, or was that too a nasty rumor?

I've always been curious about that...I've done some freebees for charity benefits, and did a couple of wedding receptions for half price for some family members of bandmates...but I've never heard of paying to play. That sounds like made up bullshit to me.

You can PM me about it if the answers are too embarrassing to be posted on the board. I'm not out for humiliation.
13th June 2007 06:06 PM
IanBillen
Gee what a swell group of guys, girls, and hermaphrodites.

Love Always,

Ian
13th June 2007 06:13 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
IanBillen wrote:

Gee what a swell group of guys, girls, and hermaphrodites.

Love Always,

Ian

Ian, that post may come back to bite you in the ass one day.

what if a future employer at Foot Locker is a hermaphrodite? Or dates one?
13th June 2007 08:03 PM
IanBillen
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

Ian, that post may come back to bite you in the ass one day.

what if a future employer at Foot Locker is a hermaphrodite? Or dates one?

Good thinkin. I take my posting about hermaphrodites completely back. Didn't mean to offend any hermaphrodites especially at Footlocker the worlds premeir Foot apparel chain, or Arby's. Again, I, Ian completely take back the hermaphrodite posts and I surely did not mean-to-offend-any-hermaphrodites.

Ian Here, (taking back the posting about the hermaphrodites)
13th June 2007 08:17 PM
WJ
quote:
voodoopug wrote:
I recall Gazza nearly shooting his load on the screen

Thanks for the imagery.
13th June 2007 10:55 PM
pdog Has anyone here sued a dry cleaner, and cried like a little bitch in court
14th June 2007 12:03 AM
IanBillen
quote:
pdog wrote:
Has anyone here sued a dry cleaner, and cried like a little bitch in court

LOL. I seen that priss. He obviously is either A. a very good actor or B. a lawyer who is a kook.

This guy has got to blow away like dust. What an ass.

Ian
14th June 2007 12:39 AM
stonedinaustralia hey ian dude - just googled you myself and tis is what i found (fisrt cab of the rank)

http://www.zoominfo.com/people/Billen_Ian_-270955.aspx

this you ??
14th June 2007 12:47 AM
sirmoonie What's up, SIA?
14th June 2007 12:51 AM
IanBillen
quote:
stonedinaustralia wrote:
hey ian dude - just googled you myself and tis is what i found (fisrt cab of the rank)

http://www.zoominfo.com/people/Billen_Ian_-270955.aspx

this you ??

Tis me.

Ian
14th June 2007 12:52 AM
stonedinaustralia hey sirmoonie

i'm just goofing off - posting on RO - googling Ian B and such like when i should be working

picked up a couple of new clients in the last couple of days - will be "nice earners" as far as matters go - so am resting on the "pre-laurels" as it were

have been giving serious thought to doing round the world or at least trans US tour soon - am cashed up - no commitments and i'm not getting any younger - carpe diem and all that (nunc pro tunc??)

but generally good thanks for asking- and you ??

[Edited by stonedinaustralia]
14th June 2007 01:00 AM
stonedinaustralia
quote:
IanBillen wrote:

Tis me.

Ian

you're kidding me!!
14th June 2007 01:16 AM
sirmoonie
quote:
stonedinaustralia wrote:
hey sirmoonie

picked up a couple of new clients in the last couple of days - will be "nice earners" as far as matters go - so am resting on the "pre-laurels" as it were

have been giving serious thought to doing round the world or at least trans US tour soon - am cashed up - no commitments and i'm not getting any younger - carpe diem and all that (nunc pro tunc??)

but generally good thanks for asking- and you ??

Congrats on the matters. The ipse dixit guys are easy to spot, though not always as easy to defeat. In life or law.

PM sent. Cheers.
14th June 2007 01:24 AM
IanBillen
quote:
stonedinaustralia wrote:

you're kidding me!!

Why would I kidd about it?

See I am not so stupid after all ....

Ian

14th June 2007 01:29 AM
stonedinaustralia
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

PM sent. Cheers.

received,read and replied

cheers and good luck
14th June 2007 01:31 AM
stonedinaustralia Ian Billen wrote

Why would I kidd about it?

See I am not so stupid after all ....

'twas a rhetorical question

one thing tho - why didn't you list Rocks Off under Board Membership?? - Ha ha - please note question asked in jest

[Edited by stonedinaustralia]
14th June 2007 01:57 AM
IanBillen
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
What's up, SIA?

SIA Smaart is acoustical analytical software that you use mostly to resolve "phasing" issues in the live sound enviorment. More over to help something known as the "comb filter" effect in the live sound scenario.

IOW sound bounces, and often sounds of the same origin can hit the listener at different times causing a tinny, hollow, or uneven listening experience.

This software helps you analyze where the problem areas are and how to adjust EQ and/or move speakers to nullify that.

Ian
14th June 2007 02:34 AM
sirmoonie
quote:
IanBillen wrote:

SIA Smaart is acoustical analytical software that you use mostly to resolve "phasing" issues in the live sound enviorment. More over to help something known as the "comb filter" effect in the live sound scenario.

IOW sound bounces, and often sounds of the same origin can hit the listener at different times causing a tinny, hollow, or uneven listening experience.

This software helps you analyze where the problem areas are and how to adjust EQ and/or move speakers to nullify that.

Ian

When are they moving you to Bangladore?
14th June 2007 02:59 AM
IanBillen
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

When are they moving you to Bangladore?

In early 2008, to continue my in depth study of lizard shit.

Ian
Page: 1 2 3
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)