ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Stade Gerland, Lyon 18th June 2007
© Jeep!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: amnesty for ian billen Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
12th June 2007 04:36 PM
Starbuck SS...

you must...you MUST...bring back the ian billen quotes HOF. if not, you need to post it on a website somewhere. perhaps a myspace page would suffice.

give the people what they want, brutha.
12th June 2007 04:37 PM
LadyJane I second that request.
I MUST see the quotes, somewhere!!!!

LJ.
12th June 2007 04:47 PM
voodoopug
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
I second that request.

LJ.

Lets be honest here....my day doesnt get any better or any worse with or without the Ian Quotes.
12th June 2007 04:48 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
I second that request.

LJ.

http://novogate.com/board/968/236156-2.html
12th June 2007 04:49 PM
parmeda
quote:
voodoopug wrote:
Lets be honest here....my day doesnt get any better or any worse with or without the Ian Quotes.

Let's be REALLY honest, pug...that was some funny shit SS enshrined!
12th June 2007 04:50 PM
wgwalsh Should be some very interesting material standing the test of time as only Ian can do.

I am looking forward to his next release.
12th June 2007 05:45 PM
IanBillen
Ok Cool. BUT please don't post the quotes that have me cursing.

I was told by a friend, in which I was to possibly get a job from his company that I was Googled by his employer and those crazy quotes came up in SS Ian Billen Hall of Fame and it was off handidly mentioned to him.

I did not get the job. Not to put the blame on the quotes, but who knows being as some folks are weird. Regardless, just please be kind as to remove the quotes with me swearing.

Would be much appreciated.

Ian
12th June 2007 05:51 PM
_Boomy_ If that was the case, I would refrain from posting the Ian Billen quotes.

Who knows who will Google them in the future. I never really thought of that before, and it's good to know now.
12th June 2007 05:51 PM
Starbuck
quote:
I was told by a friend....

you have friends?

12th June 2007 06:05 PM
IanBillen
quote:
_Boomy_ wrote:
If that was the case, I would refrain from posting the Ian Billen quotes.

Who knows who will Google them in the future. I never really thought of that before, and it's good to know now.

Thanks,

Actually,

I don't care what they think of my posting except for the "bannana" thing, and my swearing quotes. As for everything eles I could care less because I see it as if you cannot post on a message board without folks judging you it is way too far out of hand to worry about or give a flyin hoot about if someone actually judges your employment possibilities on that.

But I do thank you for the input. Like I say remove the swearing posts and the "bannana" post in the quotes and it is all good with me

Ian
12th June 2007 06:07 PM
Saint Sway another thought, Einstein, would be to not use your REAL NAME when posting on message boards

[Edited by Saint Sway]
12th June 2007 06:07 PM
Mel Belli
quote:
IanBillen wrote:

I was told by a friend, in which I was to possibly get a job from his company that I was Googled by his employer and those crazy quotes came up in SS Ian Billen Hall of Fame and it was off handidly mentioned to him.

I did not get the job. Not to put the blame on the quotes, but who knows being as some folks are weird. Regardless, just please be kind as to remove the quotes with me swearing.

Ian

Dude, that's what nom de 'nets are for!
12th June 2007 08:01 PM
fireontheplatter i know who the geico cavemen are...but who the hell is this ian billen character
12th June 2007 08:33 PM
Sir Stonesalot There will be no more Ian Quotes HOF.

Instead you get a speed time for SS's SS, and a Radio Birdman reference.

Ian's is highly quaotable...had a couple in this thread. I can't stop someone else from taking the ball and running with it. But it won't be me that does it anymore.
12th June 2007 09:49 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
IanBillen wrote:

Ian

Yo man, fuck Burger World! You made the most sense when you were swearing!
12th June 2007 10:23 PM
Left Shoe Shuffle
quote:
IanBillen wrote:

Buncha tight asses at WalMart.

Good luck landing a gig.
Be sure to study for the urine test.
12th June 2007 10:34 PM
IanBillen
Actually I just landed a position as a Server-side systems technician for a webhosting firm. See http://www.hostforweb.com. They are based out of Chicago and are opening a level III Tech support branch here in Youngstown, Ohio. Got officially hired on last week.

Still incase anything eles was to come up I wouldn't want to spoil it.

It was good while it lasted.

Ian Billen MCSA, MCP, ACHDS, CTT+, A+, Network+, i-Net+, CCNT,
TCP/IP Certified: Expert rating, CIW Associate,
Server+
12th June 2007 11:18 PM
glencar
quote:
IanBillen wrote:

Ian

Trust me, Brudda, you did NOT lose any jobs because of those quotes. Look elsewhere, mine lil chipmunk.
13th June 2007 05:24 AM
pdog
quote:
IanBillen wrote:

Ian Billen MCSA, MCP, ACHDS, CTT+, A+, Network+, i-Net+, CCNT,
TCP/IP Certified: Expert rating, CIW Associate,
Server+

You forgot ABB ++

Keep on Ian... You're a vital memeber, we all bring something to the party...

13th June 2007 09:36 AM
Dixon
quote:
Starbuck wrote:
SS...

you must...you MUST...bring back the ian billen quotes HOF. if not, you need to post it on a website somewhere. perhaps a myspace page would suffice.

give the people what they want, brutha.

I don't give a shit for Ian Billen's rehabilitation - who the fuck is he?
13th June 2007 09:47 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
Dixon wrote:

he s a legend of the board and Bon Jovi's fan number 2 (just after Gazza)
13th June 2007 09:48 AM
voodoopug
quote:
Jumacfly wrote:

he s a legend of the board and Bon Jovi's fan number 2 (just after Gazza)

Gazza has now been totally humiliated
13th June 2007 10:06 AM
Saint Sway
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

Gazza has now been totally humiliated

Gazza, unlike yourself, has never attended a Bon Jovi concert. And never will.

its called having stones, son.
13th June 2007 10:14 AM
voodoopug
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

Gazza, unlike yourself, has never attended a Bon Jovi concert. And never will.

its called having stones, son.

Please repost that picture of you strewn across that pool table in the undersized basement. I want to show my kids what it looks like in that hard to describe stage between "crack head/Meth addict" and "State ordered Rehab"

I understand your attitude, sometimes you just have to hit rock bottom to get another chance. Enjoy the Macca Concert tonite!
13th June 2007 10:26 AM
Saint Sway
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

Please repost that picture

what?

the one of the lard ass and his goofy band playing in his friends backyard?

oh sure...

13th June 2007 10:39 AM
voodoopug
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

what?

the one of the lard ass and his goofy band playing in his friends backyard?

oh sure...

Impressive find.....I am flattered you spend so much time googling me! That brings the past back. I don't even think I was 21 yet, but I still have that shirt somewhere.

In lieu of posting the pic of yourself passed out in the basement, please google the pic of Voodoo in his press conference tent...I can't find it anywhere.

I have had a change of heart towards you, I no longer shall refer to you as the board's "unflushed floater".....you seem to be more of that "speckle the sides of the bowl after a night of tequila (also see worm consumption) and draft beer"
13th June 2007 10:39 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
Dixon wrote:

Just another poster....say what you want about Ian Billen but he isn't a prick.
13th June 2007 10:41 AM
voodoopug
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:

Just another poster....say what you want about Ian Billen but he isn't a prick.

I agree TTM. I would shake Ian's hand.
13th June 2007 10:44 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
voodoopug wrote:
I agree TTM. I would shake Ian's hand.

Sure....I would too, but I wouldn't lick his thong though.
13th June 2007 10:46 AM
voodoopug
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:

Sure....I would too, but I wouldn't lick his thong though.

That statement risks putting you on the "do not shake hands" list. We must band together in this a time of need (see: awful sales for the Stones Paris Show)
Page: 1 2 3
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)