ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Mick Jagger in Perú, 1982
Archives: Tomás D'Ornellas, Photo by René Pinedo
From Cucho Peñaloza's book "Los Rolling Stones en Perú"

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Mick and LuAnn? Return to archive Page: 1 2
14th June 2004 09:52 AM
Micksgirl Say it isn't so? lol I read they were engaged. Does anyone know if this is true? I'm not sure if it's a reporter's spin on them living together or if it is really official. It's strange because there hasn't been much reporting of the two of them together lately. Did he buy her a house already? Where have I been?

I'm surprised Mick is ready to settle down so quickly after his divorce but he must really love her.
14th June 2004 09:53 AM
jb I think that is true.
14th June 2004 10:02 AM
Micksgirl Really! Wow, I have been totally out of the loop and had no idea that he was so in love. Do you have a scoop or just read what everyone else does?
14th June 2004 10:11 AM
not bound to please
quote:
Micksgirl wrote:
Really! Wow, I have been totally out of the loop and had no idea that he was so in love. Do you have a scoop or just read what everyone else does?

"Hello" says she's 6 months pregnant.
14th June 2004 10:12 AM
Main Offender Sorry to say, but I read that too. Look at the names he picks, Jerry is Geraldine Faye and now LuAnn (L'Wren).
14th June 2004 10:14 AM
LadyJane Where are we getting this info?

Mick a Daddy at 60...that guy will be studding at 90!!

LJ.
14th June 2004 10:19 AM
not bound to please forgot - with twins!

14th June 2004 10:19 AM
Micksgirl I hadn't heard that she was pregnant! Can you post that article? Is it really true!

Twins? Can you imagine how big she'll get. She's scary looking as it is.

Can someone post this article? Was this a recent article?
[Edited by Micksgirl]
[Edited by Micksgirl]
14th June 2004 11:07 AM
Jumping Jack I hope it is true because it means he'll have to tour to get away from the diapers & crying, and earn enough for the eventual divorse.
14th June 2004 11:37 AM
Monkey Woman Sounds like a joke... Twins? That would beat Paul McCartney's latest baby!
14th June 2004 11:40 AM
Micksgirl Jumping Jack you are very selfish lol

I don't know if he'll be able to get away from wife and baby however. She traveled the world on tour with him the past couple years.

14th June 2004 11:41 AM
LadyJane MW...you are THE best source of news. I've been searching the web...and cannot find a thing to substantiate this.

Somebody post the fucking article or direct me to it.

LJ.
14th June 2004 11:43 AM
jb
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:
I hope it is true because it means he'll have to tour to get away from the diapers & crying, and earn enough for the eventual divorse.

Funny!!!
14th June 2004 11:52 AM
montana
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
MW...you are THE best source of news. I've been searching the web...and cannot find a thing to substantiate this.

Somebody post the fucking article or direct me to it.

LJ.

I cant find it either! someone mentioned Hello! but there's nothing in there... :/
14th June 2004 11:52 AM
Monkey Woman LJ, you do me a lot of honour! I'm sometimes lucky with websearch, but this time nothing... Doesn't mean it's untrue of course.
Who knows! With Mick, anything is possible! LOL
14th June 2004 11:59 AM
Monkey Woman
quote:
montana wrote:

I cant find it either! someone mentioned Hello! but there's nothing in there... :/

Well, Hello! ran today an article about Julia Roberts's twins, but Mick's not the dad!
http://www.hellomagazine.com/film/2004/06/01/juliaroberts/
14th June 2004 12:01 PM
jb Jerry looks bad in that photo...
14th June 2004 12:09 PM
not bound to please http://www.nytimes.com/2004/06/13/arts/design/13HEIN.html
14th June 2004 12:12 PM
Main Offender Twins? Imagine, L'Sparrow and L'Cardinal.
14th June 2004 12:21 PM
Monkey Woman
quote:
jb wrote:
Jerry looks bad in that photo...

Jerry? LOL

Oh, and don't go taking a NY Times account just because of the link posted by NBTP, it's only about a computer thing. More red herring from this side...
14th June 2004 12:28 PM
LadyJane What a bunch of lunatics we are!!

LMAO.

Searching for news of Mick's engagement. Whatever. Mick and marriage go together as well as Keith writing a musical with Elton John.

Hell...he was with Jerry for 20 years and then staged that wacky Wedding that he later tried to nullify. The man's a cad. I love him...but he's a cad.

Just say no to Marriage!!

LJ.
14th June 2004 12:28 PM
montana
quote:
Monkey Woman wrote:

Well, Hello! ran today an article about Julia Roberts's twins, but Mick's not the dad!
http://www.hellomagazine.com/film/2004/06/01/juliaroberts/

THANK YA LORD HE'S NOT THE FATHER! LOL!!!!

I dont think L'wren would be pregnat... she's so indepent...famous in her work... do you really imagine her having a baby?... I cant LOL
14th June 2004 12:29 PM
Micksgirl I read an article online about a week ago about something else, but in it's context it said that they were engaged. I haven't read anything from Hello or any other tabloid saying she was pregnant.

I didn't know if the reporter is like me and considers living with someone the same as being married or if this is some official engagement I hadn't heard about.

Twins sounds very suspicious to me lol
14th June 2004 12:40 PM
jb I'm sorry..there was a thread on shidoobee with a picture of Jerry on the beach....not very flattering at all..also a picture of Keith in swimtrunks...
14th June 2004 12:43 PM
Monkey Woman There's been several stories about Mick and L'wren "setting up" together since last summer. Here's one from MSN Entertainment, dated Dec. 29, 2003:

"Mick Gets Serious
And while we're on the topic of love and no marriage, Mick Jagger, 60, is apparently looking to set up house with stylist-to-the-stars L'Wren Scott, 36, whom he's been dating for more than a year.

The London Mirror says the newly knighted rocker is searching for a swanky pad in which to nest with L'Wren, who, like the aging Lothario's ex-wife Jerry Hall, is a statuesque former model (she stands 6-foot-3 to Mick's 5-foot-9).

"They have carried on their romance very discreetly and only their closest friends know how serious it is," an insider tattles to the paper. "But there are no -- repeat no -- plans for L'Wren to become Lady Jagger."

Hall, who back in November called the well-preserved Rolling Stones frontman "an incurable womanizer," was allegedly unhappy that L'Wren was staying in Mick's current digs, not-so-conveniently located next door to the home Jerry shares with their kids. Still, she has said Scott is "really nice."

http://entertainment.msn.com/news/article.aspx?news=144766

[Edited by Monkey Woman]
14th June 2004 03:16 PM
Micksgirl Thanks MW. I remember seeing those articles. You don't hear much about the two of them so I was wondering if they actually did move in together and then about them being officially engaged.

I might have to find a new name. Give me some help! Whose girl can I be, has to be a sexy musician who is single.LOL
14th June 2004 03:20 PM
F505 Try Kid Rock
14th June 2004 03:21 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
Micksgirl wrote:
I might have to find a new name. Give me some help! Whose girl can I be, has to be a sexy musician who is single.LOL

You can still be Mick's girl. He's an unfaithful husband from way back. Besides L'wren is a mormon. Mick can have as many wives as he wants.
14th June 2004 04:05 PM
Micksgirl
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:

You can still be Mick's girl. He's an unfaithful husband from way back. Besides L'wren is a mormon. Mick can have as many wives as he wants.

This is different. It must be true love for them. In Mick's other relationships, it seemed that maybe he didn't want such a commitment but went with it because of having kids. There's nothing forcing these two to live together except for love, I suppose.

Is she really a mormon. That's the first I heard of that. I really need to start reading more.

I'm glad for them.
[Edited by Micksgirl]
14th June 2004 04:06 PM
Micksgirl
quote:
F505 wrote:
Try Kid Rock

I can't stop laughing....I said "SEXY" musician. No, not my type.
Page: 1 2