ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Mick Jagger in Perú, 1982
Archives: Tomás D'Ornellas, Photo by René Pinedo
From Cucho Peñaloza's book "Los Rolling Stones en Perú"

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Mick and LuAnn? Return to archive Page: 1 2
14th June 2004 04:07 PM
jb
quote:
Micksgirl wrote:

I can't stop laughing....I said "SEXY" musician. No, not my type.

Sun Records: 25 Red Hot Rockabilly Classics
The Cramps: Bad Music For Bad People
The Oblivians: Sympathy Sessions
Trojan Records: Roots Box
Reverend Horton Heat: Holy Roller
Mr. Airplane Man: Moanin'
P J Harvey: Uh Hu Her
Detroit Cobras: 7 Easy Pieces

-----------------------------
Out the door in 2004...Dump Bush
14th June 2004 04:12 PM
Joey Jerry looks bad in that photo...
14th June 2004 04:13 PM
Gazza >Mick can have as many wives as he wants

or as few wives as he wants, including not telling them that er..he isn't really married to them.

L'wren Scott? I heard she was pregnant with quads and they're being named after each of the Beatles - if they're all girls.
14th June 2004 04:14 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
Micksgirl wrote:

I can't stop laughing....I said "SEXY" musician. No, not my type.

Meatloaf????
14th June 2004 04:20 PM
Monkey Woman
quote:
Micksgirl wrote:

Is she really a mormon. That's the first I heard of that. I really need to start reading more.

I'm glad for them.
[Edited by Micksgirl]

Her parents are mormons, but I have no inkling as to her personal faith. (She's wise and keeps her private life private. Smart girl.) With Mick, who knows. He already had a Catholic marriage with Bianca, a Hindu marriage (well, sort of...) with Jerry, now why not the Latter-Day Saints Church? ROTFL!!!
14th June 2004 06:14 PM
Micksgirl
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:

Meatloaf????

How did you know I want Meatloaf? lol
What about Jon Bon Jovi is he married. I'm not a huge fan of his music but he's sexy and I could learn to be a fan.lol
14th June 2004 06:16 PM
Micksgirl
quote:
Gazza wrote:
>Mick can have as many wives as he wants

or as few wives as he wants, including not telling them that er..he isn't really married to them.

L'wren Scott? I heard she was pregnant with quads and they're being named after each of the Beatles - if they're all girls.

You guys are hilarious. I just started this thread to ask a simple question.lol
14th June 2004 06:16 PM
Gazza He is..but stay away from his music for the good of your health
14th June 2004 06:21 PM
Micksgirl
quote:
Gazza wrote:
He is..but stay away from his music for the good of your health

You must be talking about Bon Jovi? I know what you mean. I've never got into his music. As far as Meatloaf, it might be his cook one needs to avoid for the good of your health lol.
15th June 2004 02:02 PM
Monkey Woman About Bon Jovi... I doubt if Kerry deserves this!

"Bon Jovi defiant over Kerry
By Evening Standard
15 June 2004
Jon Bon Jovi will not be scared off backing John Kerry, the Democrat candidate for US President, he says.

The singer, who has raised $1 million for the Kerry campaign, has received hate mail and been the victim of drive-by threats, he told guests including Meg Ryan and James Gandolfini at a celebrity fundraiser at his home."

15th June 2004 02:11 PM
Gazza well,its good to see that Bush suporters have SOME taste after all...!
15th June 2004 10:55 PM
glencar Yes, we know Jonny Bon Jovi sucks...BIGTIME!
16th June 2004 01:20 AM
MarthaMyDear Yes, but do we know WHOSE he sucks??? JOEY'S?!?!?! DEVELOPING................ SHIVER!!! ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DJ JERSEY JOE AND THE FRESH PRINCE OF WEST HOLLYWOOD!!! LAUGHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ok... I'll stop... LOL!!!!!!!!! :P lol... ROCK ON!!! PEACE!!!

*** Martha ***
16th June 2004 05:36 PM
prism By the way, Kerry's favorite band is the Rolling Stones.
16th June 2004 06:10 PM
Bob Tamp Oh, God... please no...
If Mick wants a cow,
go to a rodeo show

Maybe it's just me, but I dont see anything attractive in this Amazon woman. The height difference between her and Mick is staggering. They look ODD together.

Maybe beauty really is in the eye of the beholder. If its true, i wish them both luck.
16th June 2004 06:19 PM
Monkey Woman
quote:
Bob Tamp wrote:
The height difference between her and Mick is staggering. They look ODD together.

Do they?

Exhibit A: a few pics of Mick and L'wren in Paris last February. (Eternal thanks to Montana for the pics!!! You rock, girl!) Note the similar style in clothes.

At first look, they don't look so different...

But when you look closer...

...the effect heightens! LOL

16th June 2004 06:20 PM
Bloozehound that's freaky, they're twinkies
16th June 2004 06:23 PM
F505 O my god! Mick becomes smaller per picture. Lenny would just have reached the knees of that L'wren.
16th June 2004 06:26 PM
Bloozehound i thought maybe he stepped off the sidewalk
16th June 2004 06:29 PM
Monkey Woman I don't think so, it's just that in the last pic, he's actually a step behind L'wren!

But it's a funny pic!
16th June 2004 06:33 PM
F505 Mick looks great in these pictures....
16th June 2004 06:38 PM
Bloozehound in that last pic jagger looks so tiny, guess it's just the angle or something, maybe he should wear a pair of her high heels when they go out in public together
16th June 2004 06:41 PM
Monkey Woman That would be too obvious, I guess it's why he doesn't. She does wear flat shoes, though!
Page: 1 2