ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
On the Road World Tour 2002 - 2003

MGM 1999 - B-Stage by Littleredrooster... Thanks again Rooooooooster!!
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch2: Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Worst Stones Tour? Return to archive Page: 1 2
06-10-02 01:41 PM
Joey Didn't Billy try to " Dog " Mick ?????????

If so , that would have turned me off permanently .
Thank God I was not around to witness such an occasion .

Doggie Joey !

06-11-02 10:28 AM
jb Joey, I have a dog named Monster -a 121b shi-tzi..He is offended by the word "dogging" -Chiba, Chiba....Kibbles -n-bits!
06-11-02 01:07 PM
Joey Josh , you make young Joey smile !

06-11-02 02:19 PM
jb JOey...I have a problem...got my tickets for both florida shows but none of my loser friends will pay me what I paid for extra seat. Do I take wife who could care less, take 9 yr old son who will harass and annoy me during show, sell extra tickets for what I can get, give tickets to nice person, or keep empty chair for both shows and have space as i have gone from 1901bs a year ago to 250 due to stress, health concerns, and other psychiatric reasons...Thanks...your pal lil jb..........
06-11-02 02:44 PM
TomL My mother-in-law lives close to Sawgrass Mills Mall out side of FT. Lauderdale. She works for an eye doctor. She called the other evining(knowing I'm a huge Stones fan) to tell me that someone wanted the doctor to declare them blind so they could get a good seat. Wish I would of thought of that. Post your tix on some message boards, some one will take them.
06-11-02 02:53 PM
nankerphelge Put down the Twinkie jb!!

I hear ya though jb -- I put on 30 pounds in 3 years -- in '99 for the No Security show - 175 pounds of raw, cut, Tae Kwon Do'in, weightliftin nankerphelge. Hard to keep the girlies at bay.

Last year, after one of the most stressful cases ever -- I'm Jabba the Hut -- slurpin and burpin and preparing for my own zip code. Had more chins than a Chinese phonebook.

But I am back on the program again - getting in shape for the tour -- almost back to where I was in '99. By September -- 180 pounds -- 48 jacket -- 34 waist -- 3rd degree Black Belt and looking for a whole lot of rock & roll!!!
06-11-02 03:04 PM
jb I was actually thin at 6'1half 190...Then this past 8 months I ate like a pig b/c of stress related disorder(my son was diagnosed with a pituitary adenoma, which is not cancerous, but if it grows he will need surgery)...I was a 44 long, 37 waist...today, 46 long, 42 waist! I need to lose about 30 pounds by Oct so I don't look like a fat ass for the shows...Fortunately, I still have a full head of hair and I am otherwise somewhat good looking(atleast my employees tell me this).. Anyway. ....
06-11-02 05:14 PM
Joey "Sell extra tickets for what I can get, give tickets to nice person, or keep empty chair for both shows "

Yes ...............in that order !

At the pre -show bar , just tell the manager to make an announcement over the system that you have two Rolling Stones' tickets for Sale . That should peak someone's interest and might get you laid later on that evening . Your wife will never know and even if she did find out , just say , " I'm sorry , I'm sorry , I'm sorry . "

Then again , you're a Captain JB , you know this already .

" Tie Me Up and call me Suzie Ronnie "

Joey Soprano

Clubby Bear

Page: 1 2

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board. The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.
Rolling Stones tour 2002 - Rolling Stones World Tour - Rolling Stones on the road