ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Stade Gerland, Lyon 18th June 2007
© Jeep and Stalemate2006!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: The Keith's neck is beautiful-thread...! Return to archive Page: 1 2
12th June 2007 05:43 AM
lotsajizz
quote:
jostorm wrote:
There is NOTHING wrong with Keith's neck OR weight, you tossers, let's see a picture of YOUR neck and an extreme blowup of your FACE, plus a sideways picture of your mid-riff , also kindly supply us with info of your age, drug as well as alcohol consumption and the RO girls will give you they're verdict....
Who's first???

PS:Leave him alone....
Dude's old, but we love him!

he's 63 going on 93
12th June 2007 07:32 AM
Gazza
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
hey pdog,

Ryan Adams should hire you act as his double and send you around to the labels to convince them that he's staying sober

Thats what Ryan Adams looks like this week? He's looking uncannily like Warren Zevon....
12th June 2007 07:34 AM
Gazza
quote:
jostorm wrote:
On behalf of the iorr girls (hope I'm not talking out of turn here) you get 10/10 keep on keeping off, your kiddies will thank you!

"IORR girls??"
12th June 2007 08:42 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
jostorm wrote:
There is NOTHING wrong with Keith's neck OR weight, you tossers, let's see a picture of YOUR neck and an extreme blowup of your FACE, plus a sideways picture of your mid-riff , also kindly supply us with info of your age, drug as well as alcohol consumption and the RO girls will give you they're verdict....
Who's first???

PS:Leave him alone....
Dude's old, but we love him!

Dude is very very old and looks horrid.
even worse: dude can t play guitar anymore!
12th June 2007 08:48 AM
jostorm
quote:
Gazza wrote:

"IORR girls??"

You mean we're not girls??? Are you trying to pick a fight with us???? Are you absolutely sure you can cope with Meg, GTRM and me???? We'll give you a run for your money!!....

PS: Fuck you, Gazza, will ya?

12th June 2007 08:51 AM
LadyJane Pssst.
Jo:
I think he's taking exception with "IORR" rather than "girls".

ROCC..Rocks Off Chicks Clique.

LJ.

12th June 2007 08:54 AM
PartyDoll MEG
quote:
jostorm wrote:

You mean we're not girls??? Are you trying to pick a fight with us???? Are you absolutely sure you can cope with Meg, GTRM and me???? We'll give you a run for your money!!....

PS: Fuck you, Gazza, will ya?

Jo, honey, I think he is making commentary as we ARE Rock and Roll "girls", but this is Rocks Off!! Maybe it is a good thing he won't have all 3 of together at one time. I think 2 of us at one time will be more than he can handle!!!
12th June 2007 11:58 AM
jostorm Fuck, is my brain totally buggered or what??? I swear I am getting worse by the minute....

"ROCKS OFF GIRLS", right you are....duh-huh!!!! Must be all that passive ganja smoking over the weekend.( Please note the word "PASSIVE" ! )

Thanks, LJ and Meg, and no, I wouldn't DREAM of becoming an IORR girl again, as I prefer to live in a galaxy of cyberworld where I can say "beaver".Or "beaverbeaverbeaver!".Boo-hoo to all the websites out there where political correctness rules and everything gets censored and the lyrics to starfucker get erased by the moderator, just in case someone with a fragile mental disposition and with an Uzbekistani passport takes offence.....Or where it is tabu to say "Keith Richards is fat, ugly, has the neck of a Giant Galapagos Tortoise and couldn't play the guitar if his life depended on it!"
AND LONG LIVE WEBSITES WITH WHACKO HOLY TRINITIES ALLOWING THE GLORIFICATION OF SEX, DRUGS AND ROCK'N ROLL!!!!

A-FUCKING-MEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fantastic pictures,by the way, thank you so much to everybody for posting...I just love this place!!!!!!!!!!
12th June 2007 01:04 PM
GotToRollMe
quote:
Gazza wrote:

Thats what Ryan Adams looks like this week? He's looking uncannily like Warren Zevon....

Looks more like Michael Cohl to me.
12th June 2007 02:42 PM
Gazza
quote:
PartyDoll MEG wrote:
Jo, honey, I think he is making commentary as we ARE Rock and Roll "girls", but this is Rocks Off!!

Correct

quote:

Maybe it is a good thing he won't have all 3 of together at one time. I think 2 of us at one time will be more than he can handle!!!

Madrid & London should prove interesting, then. Consider the gauntlet thrown down.
12th June 2007 04:55 PM
fireontheplatter
quote:
Dan wrote:

Same here. I posted one briefly then removed it. It's one a friend took recently. I don't even own a camera. I look pretty trashed now anyway thanks to a 2 year mega-bender. Total rat's nest hair thanks to the liquor store right next to the barber shop. I thought I would be bald by now like some of my relatives but it's longer and thicker than ever. I think humans should have evolved past that by now.

if you look anything like your avatar then i am soooo glad you deleted yourself

hang in there bubby...you still have what??? 24 shows to go.

everybody say owwwwwww
12th June 2007 05:56 PM
Dan
quote:
fireontheplatter wrote:

if you look anything like your avatar then i am soooo glad you deleted yourself

That's exactly what I look like, right down to the 40 ouncer! Except my new computer kickstarted the transferring/mastering project into high gear and I have been too busy to get loaded the last 2 months.
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)