ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Stade Gerland, Lyon 18th June 2007
© Jeep and Stalemate2006!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: The Keith's neck is beautiful-thread...! Return to archive Page: 1 2
11th June 2007 11:09 AM
jostorm There is NOTHING wrong with Keith's neck OR weight, you tossers, let's see a picture of YOUR neck and an extreme blowup of your FACE, plus a sideways picture of your mid-riff , also kindly supply us with info of your age, drug as well as alcohol consumption and the RO girls will give you they're verdict....
Who's first???

PS:Leave him alone....
Dude's old, but we love him!
11th June 2007 11:13 AM
Stray Cat UK Not used to seeing Keith with extra pounds,but he looks well. He's 63 for christ's sake !

I wish I was as overweight as him!

sc uk
11th June 2007 11:17 AM
Mel Belli
11th June 2007 11:29 AM
egon
quote:
Stray Cat UK wrote:
Not used to seeing Keith with extra pounds,but he looks well. He's 63 for christ's sake !

i could not disagree more...
[Edited by egon]
11th June 2007 11:33 AM
Mel Belli
quote:
egon wrote:

i could disagree more...

I could, too. Mick looks well for his age. Keith does not look like Mick.
11th June 2007 11:46 AM
glencar Keith looks horrid. Whether or not WE also look horrid is besides the point. This board is abviously somewhat obsessive about these guys & we certainly have the right to criticize Keef's ridiculous appearance, mustache, gut & fishing tackle included. If you want kissy-face posting, go to Shiddooobbbbbbbbbbbbeeeeee.
11th June 2007 03:46 PM
jostorm
quote:
glencar wrote:
Keith looks horrid. Whether or not WE also look horrid is besides the point. This board is abviously somewhat obsessive about these guys & we certainly have the right to criticize Keef's ridiculous appearance, mustache, gut & fishing tackle included. If you want kissy-face posting, go to Shiddooobbbbbbbbbbbbeeeeee.

Is it "articulate argumentation day " in your neck of the woods???? Of course it has to do with you being old and wrinkled! It is perverse how fans won't allow their heroes to go through ageing processes, in a way it is extremely childish, look in the mirror , for fecks sake....
11th June 2007 03:52 PM
Mel Belli
quote:
jostorm wrote:

Is it "articulate argumentation day " in your neck of the woods???? Of course it has to do with you being old and wrinkled! It is perverse how fans won't allow their heroes to go through ageing processes, in a way it is extremely childish, look in the mirror , for fecks sake....

I don't observe Articulate Argumentation Day, but I think you're getting carried away here. Keith is hell and gone from any normal "aging process." It's neither rude nor childish to point that out. I think the rest of the band looks damn good for their age. Especially Charlie, who "looks" his age, and yet seems all the more dignified for it.

As PDog says in another thread, 63 is not really that old these days. Keith does, indeed, look horrid, and only a willing fool would deny it's because of a poor, self-abusive lifestyle.
11th June 2007 03:58 PM
Saint Sway Its fine to point out that Keith looks like like shit.

1. because he does.

2. because the rest of the world has been saying it now for over 30 years

3. because none of the fat, old-wrinkled guys that post here (other than Starbuck) are charging money to see them dressed up in ghey outfits playing like crap
11th June 2007 04:00 PM
pdog
quote:
jostorm wrote:
There is NOTHING wrong with Keith's neck OR weight, you tossers, let's see a picture of YOUR neck and an extreme blowup of your FACE, plus a sideways picture of your mid-riff , also kindly supply us with info of your age, drug as well as alcohol consumption and the RO girls will give you they're verdict....
Who's first???

I think you kinda see my adams apple, it is a dark pic... my adams apple is one of those that sticks out a bit...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

This is me after being wrecked by Iggy Pop... Shirtless, but not below the chest... LOL!

I'm almost 40, I was a heavy drinker in my 20's, was strung on heroin off and on from 22 to 28 years old... By the time I was 15 I had done major amounts of weed smoking, ludes, some speed, lots of beer and tried cocaine a few times. I loved doing LSD and did it about 100 or so times from 14 to 24.

Well, I got a bit of a pouch and some gray hairs in my beard, but I'm doing this for the girls..lol! I think they have some websites where people rate your pics, here we rate rock stars... and now Pdog?

This is me about a minute ago... no make up, no airbrushing, just a Stones fan with some time to kill....

[Edited by pdog]
11th June 2007 04:06 PM
PartyDoll MEG Ain't none of them scrawny Stones' beautiful!

(This coming from the ultimate Mick Chick....)

But me loves them anyway.

Keith is so skinny, his drinker's belly and bloated face show up even more (anyone with experience knows what is going on there).
I give them credit. At least they are not under the surgeeon's knife like Michael Douglas, Bob Barker, and many other "old" actors too numerous to mention.

But please no more "blow ups"

11th June 2007 04:08 PM
PartyDoll MEG
quote:
pdog wrote:

This is me about a minute ago... no make up, no airbrushing, just a Stones fan with some time to kill....

[Edited by pdog]

OMG!!.....You really are looking like Jesus!!!!
11th June 2007 04:08 PM
mrhipfl you look horrid.

We all know you're hiding a dangerous amount of wrinkles behind that beard and mustache.

just kidding, you look fine...
11th June 2007 04:17 PM
pdog
quote:
PartyDoll MEG wrote:

OMG!!.....You really are looking like Jesus!!!!

If I have a chance, and my acting takes off, I'm hoping to land a part as a aging punk rocker, with a Jesus-Manson meglomaniac complex.

Chances are I'm just going to drive my cab and do my best to not screw up my kids too bad....

P.S. I really love you guys, and that's why I'm posting those pics... I love The Stones too, even when I hate them, I still love them!
11th June 2007 04:17 PM
FotiniD
quote:
PartyDoll MEG wrote:
Ain't none of them scrawny Stones' beautiful!

(This coming from the ultimate Mick Chick....)

But me loves them anyway.

Keith is so skinny, his drinker's belly and bloated face show up even more (anyone with experience knows what is going on there).
I give them credit. At least they are not under the surgeeon's knife like Michael Douglas, Bob Barker, and many other "old" actors too numerous to mention.

But please no more "blow ups"

This may start a frenzy here, but I was under the impression Tyler and / or Perry went under the knife for aesthetic reasons - or not? I'm almost certain.

I absolutely hate that by the way - let nature do her thing, the worst wrinkle is looking way better than the best botox or lifting, imo.

I'm 100% positive Keith looks the way he does because of a combination of his genes and years of abuse - past abuse does that to you as well, you don't need to be shooting your veins in your sixties. Not to mention still drinking and smoking, and bizarre sleep patterns.

And yep, they were never "beautiful" by the traditional standards, but who really cares about standards? Keith's still number one for me, warts and all (This is becoming my favorite phrase, lol).
11th June 2007 04:20 PM
Saint Sway hey pdog,

Ryan Adams should hire you act as his double and send you around to the labels to convince them that he's staying sober

11th June 2007 04:23 PM
pdog
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
hey pdog,

Ryan Adams should hire you act as his double and send you around to the labels to convince them that he's staying sober

Oh shit.... People don't usually expect me to be the "sober' guy. I get many odd glances when I turn down the beer or puff of weed... I get very sideways looks when I exit the restroom, if I take more than 2 minutes...
I'm hoping Ryan keeps it together, he's about to tour and should make it to SF this summer, unless he falls off a skateboard again...
11th June 2007 04:28 PM
PartyDoll MEG
quote:
pdog wrote:

Oh shit.... People don't usually expect me to be the "sober' guy. I get many odd glances when I turn down the beer or puff of weed... I get very sideways looks when I exit the restroom, if I take more than 2 minutes...
I'm hoping Ryan keeps it together, he's about to tour and should make it to SF this summer, unless he falls off a skateboard again...

It is about time for him to grow up!!!
Heard he was really terrific in London..so maybe we'll be lucky
And a new album coming out....
He has "self-destruct" written all over him. It's a shame for such a great talent as he..
11th June 2007 05:12 PM
jostorm pdog: wow, some drugs cv, pdog!!!....And don't listen to them! For what it's worth : I think you're dead handsome, plus I love you anyway cause you always make me laugh...
Of course our lifestyle dictates 99% of how we look, with a little help from our genes. We;re lucky Keith has the constitution of a horse and is still around to fuck up introes and piss some of us off...Just as we're lucky to have you around to make us smile.... On behalf of the iorr girls (hope I'm not talking out of turn here) you get 10/10 keep on keeping off, your kiddies will thank you!

Melli Belli: my original post was quite humorous in nature, there's no transatlantic humour-converter-button on this site (hint, hint) and was a simple reaction to the abnormally magnified pictures and people's surprise at the fact that someone old looks really old under harsh lights when it's not a "staged" and polished studio photo! Having said that, I do believe that many fans have a problem with seing their heroes age...

11th June 2007 05:19 PM
glencar I for one don't have a problem with THEM aging; it's more a problem with myself aging. Where did the time go???
11th June 2007 05:25 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
glencar wrote:
Where did the time go???

so what? who here hasnt wasted a decade or two on ripple and hookers?
11th June 2007 05:42 PM
Stray Cat UK Where did the time go ?..................................................................25yrs since my 1st Stones show in a couple of weeks ! in the blink of an eye.

Ok I was kidding myself - Keith looks like shit.I'm really worried about the tour continuing past this month.He looks completely out of it on the picture with Ronnie pointing at his brain.

I'm deeply saddened that it's come to this. He's my hero and it's hard to accept the inevitable.

sc uk
11th June 2007 06:14 PM
pdog
quote:
jostorm wrote:
pdog: wow, some drugs cv, pdog!!!....And don't listen to them! For what it's worth : I think you're dead handsome, plus I love you anyway cause you always make me laugh...
Of course our lifestyle dictates 99% of how we look, with a little help from our genes. We;re lucky Keith has the constitution of a horse and is still around to fuck up introes and piss some of us off...Just as we're lucky to have you around to make us smile.... On behalf of the iorr girls (hope I'm not talking out of turn here) you get 10/10 keep on keeping off, your kiddies will thank you!

Blush, blush, blush... I can speak for me, I love the ladies around here... All the people I've met are top notch, and Stones chicks are fucking awesome... I love watching the girls get all crazy over Mick...
11th June 2007 06:23 PM
Mel Belli
quote:
jostorm wrote:
Melli Belli: my original post was quite humorous in nature, there's no transatlantic humour-converter-button on this site (hint, hint) and was a simple reaction to the abnormally magnified pictures and people's surprise at the fact that someone old looks really old under harsh lights when it's not a "staged" and polished studio photo! Having said that, I do believe that many fans have a problem with seing their heroes age...

Fair enough, jostorm.
11th June 2007 07:59 PM
pdog I was really hoping to see more of the guys take off their shirts... If enough of us do, the girls will feel comfortable and follow suit....
Tee Hee!
11th June 2007 08:19 PM
LadyJane Mr Pdog.
WHAT are you THINKING covering that adorable face with all of that hair???
It's akin to Mick with a Beard.

Please remove ASAP.

Thanks in Advance,

Your friend,
LJ.
11th June 2007 09:25 PM
pdog My wife hates the long hair, but loves the beard...
11th June 2007 10:19 PM
GotToRollMe
quote:
pdog wrote:

Bravo! I give ya a 10! (Ok, so I'm a bit biased...lol...)
11th June 2007 10:23 PM
fireontheplatter
quote:
jostorm wrote:
There is NOTHING wrong with Keith's neck OR weight, you tossers, let's see a picture of YOUR neck and an extreme blowup of your FACE, plus a sideways picture of your mid-riff , also kindly supply us with info of your age, drug as well as alcohol consumption and the RO girls will give you they're verdict....
Who's first???

you don't want to see me in any way shape or form....trust me.

but keith IS looking pretty well nurished these days.

thats my word and i'm sticking to it.

everybody say ow
12th June 2007 12:27 AM
Dan
quote:
fireontheplatter wrote:

you don't want to see me in any way shape or form....trust me.

Same here. I posted one briefly then removed it. It's one a friend took recently. I don't even own a camera. I look pretty trashed now anyway thanks to a 2 year mega-bender. Total rat's nest hair thanks to the liquor store right next to the barber shop. I thought I would be bald by now like some of my relatives but it's longer and thicker than ever. I think humans should have evolved past that by now.
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)