ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Stade Gerland, Lyon 18th June 2007
© Jeep and Stalemate2006!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Starbuck's "50 greatest albums of all time" for summiteers hitting the road.... Return to archive Page: 1 2
11th June 2007 11:56 AM
Joey " Let It Be is not that good."

What ?!

I would like to baste you in milk for 48 hours, hog-tie you and let hungry baby lambs skeletonize your quivering, quaking carcass.

11th June 2007 12:00 PM
glencar Is that what they do at Omahahahaha summits?
11th June 2007 12:02 PM
Joey " Is that what they do at Omahahahaha summits? "

11th June 2007 12:06 PM
glencar I Me Mine. Stunning in its turditity.
11th June 2007 12:15 PM
Joey
quote:
glencar wrote:
I Me Mine. Stunning in its turditity.

You shall NOT be greeted this fall
11th June 2007 12:41 PM
Starbuck
quote:
I Me Mine. Stunning in its turditity.

for once i have to agree with joey. you need to be severly spanked by the entire offensive line of the houston texans, then duct taped to a lamp post in fallujah with a sign reading "come to jesus, you dumb bitches!" proped up against your tuckus.
11th June 2007 01:09 PM
glencar I dig I Dig A Pony though!
11th June 2007 01:09 PM
glencar Not really! I'm just trying out fun sentences.
11th June 2007 01:20 PM
Starbuck
quote:
I dig I Dig A Pony though!

that's the ticket!

tell me you also do grunge air guitar at the opening chords to "one after 909"...tell me paulie's gruff, powerful, mind boggling vocals on "i've got a feeling" aren't the stuff of legend...tell me john's "everybody had a wet dream" line doesn't make you blush...

as a matter of fact, last week the boys and i added "get back" to our setlist...

Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)