ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

After party in Buenos Aires, February 23-24, 2006
Thanks Estela
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Ted Nugent: Off his rocker? (NSC) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4
30th May 2006 10:00 PM
telecaster
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
George Walker Bush III pardoned terrorist killer of American children, Mumuamuamaamar-bin-laden Quadaffi. That piss-wimp is weak on terrorism, as are apologist Bush geeks. "It would have been better if he had never been born." - WC.

George Walker Bush III, and by reasonable extension Bush geeks, think its good that we negotiate with terrorists in Iraq.

George Walker Bush III, and by reasonable extension Bush geeks, want psychotic Islamic republics to control U.S. seaports. They get menstural when its pointed out howe bad an idea that is. Menstual. Men Stru Al.

George Walker Bush III, and by reasonable extension Bush geeks, love anti-competitive laws. They love tarrifs. They love subsidies. They love the SEC. They love Medicare. The love Medicaid. The love drowning in flowers.

George Walker Bush III, and by reasonable extension Bush geeks, love selling critical technology to China. Its the ONLY pro-business decisions that Bush geeks support. For some reason. Maybe because they are Bush geeks and George Walker Bush III told them too? Maybe. Just maybe.

George Walker Bush III, and by reasonable extension Bush geeks, are weak on terrorism. They think that none of this country's 9/11 Commission Report recommendations should be adopted.

George Walker Bush III, and by reasonable extension Bush geeks, like to spend American taxpayer money. They are Bush geeks. They have no other purpose than to spend money and be retarded.

All above is fact.

Who is in for the "Moonie Pool?"

All you have to do is guess within 10 minutes the time that Moonie snaps
30th May 2006 10:18 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
telecaster wrote:

Who is in for the "Moonie Pool?"

All you have to do is guess within 10 minutes the time that Moonie snaps

Even your best borrowed/stolen stuff comes off lame. Its timing, dopey. Figure it out, or you will keep stuttering like your hero.

And will you just for once clean the fucking place up? I'll send ten bucks in quarters for laundry if you ask nicely. I'm not without compassion. Grown middle aged men don't live the way you are doing, boy. They just don't, for fuck's sake.
31st May 2006 10:19 AM
MrPleasant Oh... I almost fell for it; silly me. It was all just a giant put-on: like Andy Kaufman and the Man on the Moon.

Nobody in their right mind could ever respect the corpse of Reagan. This was all just funny (in a Johnny Ramone, I'm stealing your girlfriend, kind of way)!!! Thank you, very much for the jokes!!!!

Translation promised for today, corgi37. El mundo hispanoparlante necesita saber la verdad sobre los penes chiquitos de algunos conservadores.

[Edited by Bill Clinton]
[Edited by MrPleasant]
31st May 2006 12:11 PM
Riffhard
quote:
MrPleasant wrote:
Oh... I almost fell for it; silly me. It was all just a giant put-on: like Andy Kaufman and the Man on the Moon.

Nobody in their right mind could ever respect the corpse of Reagan. This was all just funny (in a Johnny Ramone, I'm stealing your girlfriend, kind of way)!!! Thank you, very much for the jokes!!!!

Translation promised for today, corgi37. El mundo hispanoparlante necesita saber la verdad sobre los penes chiquitos de algunos conservadores.

[Edited by Bill Clinton]
[Edited by MrPleasant]

Your ignorance is very telling young buck! Oh,and by the way,did you know that Johnny,as well as Joey,Ramone was a big conservative? That's right little boy! They were both Reagan fans!

Oh,and try not to be such an asshole in your response there fella. With a moniker like Mr. Pleasant it does you no good to be such a prick. You don't like Reagan? Fine,but to start coming off like such an asshole is what makes these threads so tedious. You want to argue why you think Reagan was not a good leader or a great president let's hear your counter argument,but the shit in your post is nothing but immature blather,and frankly,is not even worthy of this response.

Riffy
31st May 2006 12:23 PM
pdog Joey a Reagan fan? What!
Bonzo Goes To Bitburgh... Johnny hated playing that tune, Joey penned it. Joey was the stereotype NY Lib Jew...
Riffy... Are you on glue?
31st May 2006 12:23 PM
MrPleasant
quote:
Riffhard wrote:

Your ignorance is very telling young buck! Oh,and by the way,did you know that Johnny,as well as Joey,Ramone was a big conservative? That's right little boy! They were both Reagan fans! Riffy

OMYGODDD!!!

Yes I knew. (Hence the Bonzo goes to fuck himself referency. Vid "supra".)

Anyhow, I'm going to become a Ted Nugent fan in Reagan's honor. (Or was it Maggie Tatcher's?)

DAMN, I LOOK SEXY IN LION CLOTH!!!
31st May 2006 12:25 PM
pdog M.r P is a heavy drinker...
31st May 2006 12:27 PM
Dan Joey is definitely NOT a conservative or a Reagan fan. He actually performed at benefits for leftist causes such as Rock For Choice. Johnny was just guy with an opinion, he never voted, at least as not as late as 2000 and I have an interview that proves he never actually voted for Reagan, he was just a "big fan."
31st May 2006 12:28 PM
MrPleasant
quote:
pdog wrote:
M.r P is a heavy drinker...

Nah. Coffee and cigarrettes. For lunch.
31st May 2006 12:29 PM
pdog drunken posting is applauded... Drunken posting at work is the thing hero's are made from!
31st May 2006 12:31 PM
MrPleasant
quote:
pdog wrote:
drunken posting is applauded... Drunken posting at work is the thing hero's are made from!

I quitted my job yesterday. I rule!!!
31st May 2006 12:32 PM
pdog Why?
31st May 2006 12:34 PM
Dan
quote:
pdog wrote:
drunken posting is applauded... Drunken posting at work is the thing hero's are made from!

True heroes don't call themselves out. When I post drunk from work, I don't admit it. But overtime would be impossible without the magical powers of Sparks.
31st May 2006 12:35 PM
Dan
quote:
pdog wrote:
Why?

Who cares? You are supposed to make them fire you. And if you can get away with posting drunk from work, then you are set for life or at least until the company goes under.
31st May 2006 12:38 PM
MrPleasant
quote:
pdog wrote:
Why?

I told my boss that his male cousin (a rude macho bore) was fat, and he didn't like it. But I'll be working soon with some friends, so the BOBATHON will be back with full nuclear explosion.
31st May 2006 12:39 PM
MrPleasant
quote:
Dan wrote:

Who cares? You are supposed to make them fire you. And if you can get away with posting drunk from work, then you are set for life or at least until the company goes under.

I don't have the nerve to do that. These a people here are weird (although the women are sexy).
31st May 2006 12:41 PM
Dan
quote:
MrPleasant wrote:

I don't have the nerve to do that. These a people here are weird (although the women are sexy).

Sounds like where I work. Except I am the weird people here and all the sexy women bailed long ago.
31st May 2006 12:43 PM
MrPleasant
quote:
Dan wrote:

Sounds like where I work. Except I am the weird people here and all the sexy women bailed long ago.

It's like Walt Disney in Senator McCharty's erected penises factory!!!
31st May 2006 12:46 PM
Riffhard
quote:
pdog wrote:
Joey a Reagan fan? What!
Bonzo Goes To Bitburgh... Johnny hated playing that tune, Joey penned it. Joey was the stereotype NY Lib Jew...
Riffy... Are you on glue?

You would have loved to have sat down in the studio when I interviewed Joey about 8 months before he died pdog. He said,and I quote,"Well Ronnie was an easy mark for us to lash out at especially me. But really that's just because he was in office at the time. Johnny was always a big Ronnie fan.Me? Well it took a bit longer to figure it out,but yeah,I get him now." That is almost an exact quote. It's been awhile since I reread that interview.

If I can find the photos and the interview I'll link it or do the old cut and paste. I was as shocked as you are pdog,but he really said it. It seems that as the boys in the band got older they started to loose the liberal stereotypes that hardcore lefists loved to hoist upon Reagan or conservatives in general.

I mean shit dude,you know me! Am I the stereotype of a Reagan conservative? How about Nanky? Macky? Tele? Fiji?

Riffy
31st May 2006 12:51 PM
pdog Getting reagan and being a Republican are two different things. you can still be a liberal and get some of reagan policies.
In retrospect, there's things about the 1st bush presidency I now respect, it akes time and perspective... And an idiot son who thinks coalition is valid, if you say it, don't have to do it however!
31st May 2006 01:01 PM
Riffhard
quote:
pdog wrote:
Getting reagan and being a Republican are two different things. you can still be a liberal and get some of reagan policies.
In retrospect, there's things about the 1st bush presidency I now respect, it akes time and perspective... And an idiot son who thinks coalition is valid, if you say it, don't have to do it however!

Well perhaps you're right about that,but I'm telling you Joey was not nearly the hardcore leftist that Bonzo goes to Bitzburg would imply. I was actually very surprised at his candor. He also openly joked about Clinton's problems and said outright that he thought Clinton was a "slimeball".

So there ya go. I am going to call the promotions department at my radio station and see if I can get a copy of the interview and the photos. He was a great guy,and genuinly friendly.

Riffy
31st May 2006 01:04 PM
Dan Post the interview! Joey was a liberal but he was also a smart guy too. The Johnny interviews I am referencing, one on the "Too Tough To Die" tour in fall 1984 in Florida. The interview asks about him about his political position and Johnny says "Ultraconservative." "Did you vote for Reagan?" "No, but I knew he was going to win." I have that one on tape somewhere.

The other one, which I can't find anymore, was following the 2000 election and he says something about he might start voting and even his wife was riding him about it after the election saying "See your vote DOES count."

And in one of his last interviews he said Bush should dump Cheney for (ultra-liberal) Giuliani.
31st May 2006 01:08 PM
Dan
quote:
pdog wrote:
Getting reagan and being a Republican are two different things. you can still be a liberal and get some of reagan policies.

Naturally. Without many Democrats on board, there wouldn't have been a 1984 landslide. A lot of these same Democrats, in smaller numbers helped Bush I into the White House and were still uncomfortable with Clinton so voted for Ross Perot instead (I don't necessarily believe Clinton only won because of Perot was on the ballot which seemed to be universally accepted as an article of faith among conservatives).
31st May 2006 01:10 PM
pdog
quote:
Riffhard wrote:

Well perhaps you're right about that,but I'm telling you Joey was not nearly the hardcore leftist that Bonzo goes to Bitzburg would imply. I was actually very surprised at his candor. He also openly joked about Clinton's problems and said outright that he thought Clinton was a "slimeball".

So there ya go. I am going to call the promotions department at my radio station and see if I can get a copy of the interview and the photos. He was a great guy,and genuinly friendly.

Riffy

Bonzo was only about the wreath laying, being a Jew, I was bothered by it as well...
Being a liberal doesn't mean you can't cross party lines. to me being a liberal mean I can be conservative and liberal on issues, depending on how I see the issue, not how I'm told to see the issue! Too band 99% of Americans just act like sheep, even if it's not in their best interest!
I'm also very jealous you met Joey and interviewed him. Having met you, I can picuture it, and it must've been really cool!
31st May 2006 01:14 PM
Dan
quote:
Riffhard wrote:

Most of his venom was reserved for things like the PMRC which was half democrat anyway and certain "conservative" values. He often decried that certain elements wanted to "bring us back to the 50's." Bonzo Goes To Bitburg was still a great song and its the type of song that could have been written about anybody who was in office at the time.

I think it was Ritchie who outright refused to play the song and it was a rather late addition to the setlist.

quote:

Yeah I met him once at a Motorhead gig. Great guy indeed! Find the interview!
31st May 2006 01:19 PM
Riffhard Dan if I can get the interview I will most certainly post it. The problem is trying to get promotions to get it linked to my station's website. If it can be done I will post it. He was just a great great guy. He was obstensibly there to push the project he was working on with Ronnie Spector at the time,but again,this was when he was starting to get pretty sick so he was in a reflective mood I guess.

I was just shocked to hear his take on politics. We spent all of one minute on the subject,but he was not nearly as liberal as I would have thought. He was a realist is the best way I would describe it. He said he knew that Reagan did many good things,and he said the same for Clinton,but he did add that he thought Clinton was a slimeball! LOL!

In fact the subject was brought up after I played Bonzo on the air. I asked him about his thoughts on the subject of politics and it took all of one minute for his explaination. It was certainly not the bulk of the interview.

Riffy
31st May 2006 01:20 PM
MrPleasant ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

(*Ten hours later*):

Guten tag!

Hey jerks!! Wasn't Zappa a conservative as well?? The fucking asshole!!!! (*Plays a guitar solo for ten consecutive nights. The pink dick suddenly disappears; no, not the color: THE DICK!!*)

[Edited By Alan Aronowiowiwiwtz]
[Edited by MrPleasant]
31st May 2006 01:23 PM
Riffhard
quote:
MrPleasant wrote:
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

(*Ten hours later*):

Guten tag!

Damn that's a great Bob shot! Looks to be from the Blond On Blond era. He looks stoned as a bat!

Riffy
31st May 2006 01:29 PM
MrPleasant
quote:
Riffhard wrote:
Damn that's a great Bob shot! Looks to be from the Blond On Blond era. He looks stoned as a bat!

Riffy

31st May 2006 02:00 PM
2000monkey Ted Nugent is a moron, and not a good artist. His theory that everyone should run around in the woods like some gonzo caveman and shoot wildlife is retarded on it's face. There isn't enough woods or wildlife to support all the meateaters. If everyone followed Ted's edicts the woods would be clogged with hunters accidently shooting each other--which might not be a bad thing. And off course anything that lives in the woods mostly tastes terrible. If it didn't you can bet McDonalds would find a way to profit from it.

Also, Reagan didn't end the Cold War, the Beatles did. They had a liberal revolution in Russia because the current generation of Russian politicans were Beatles fans in the 60's. They had to listen to Beatles albums on bootlegs made out of hospital x-rays or be killed by the KGB. Poontan is a big Beatles and Stones fan and will come to McCartney and Stones shows whenever they play there. Music and social change actually had more to do with the end of the Cold War than The Reagan Regime's nookyular posturing.
[Edited by 2000monkey]
Page: 1 2 3 4
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)