ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

IN MEMORY OF BILLY PRESTON
September 9, 1946 - June 6, 2006
© 1975 Neal Preston
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: An Inconvenient Truth Return to archive Page: 1 2
1st June 2006 01:05 PM
lotsajizz you will need a wetsuit--even by next week the water temp will not be over 56 or so fahrenheit
1st June 2006 01:06 PM
glencar Baby, it's cold out there! http://weather.newsday.com/MAR/AN/353.html
1st June 2006 01:10 PM
Maxlugar [quote]monkey_man wrote:

Glencar, what the ocean temp out there? I'm going to be out your way next week and want to know if I need to bring a wetsuit to hit the water.

Dude it's been a cold spring up here. The water is friggin' cold! I took the boat out on Sunday and sat on the swim platform with my legs in and it was COLD!!!!
1st June 2006 01:12 PM
monkey_man
quote:
glencar wrote:
I have a pool, monkeyman. I've been spolied by the ocean off teh Carolina coast so I rarely go up here. I'd guess it's not too warm yet. If it's in my newspaper today, I'll let you know.

Thanks. . . hoping the warmer than normal temps are warming the water as well! One has to wear a wetsuit here in Northern Cali year round. . .it's a drag. I go to Hawaii to surf without a wetsuit!
1st June 2006 01:18 PM
monkey_man
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:
[quote]monkey_man wrote:

Glencar, what the ocean temp out there? I'm going to be out your way next week and want to know if I need to bring a wetsuit to hit the water.

Dude it's been a cold spring up here. The water is friggin' cold! I took the boat out on Sunday and sat on the swim platform with my legs in and it was COLD!!!!

You were out in the Sound and it was cold?! Doh! How were the fish running? I used to fish in the Sound on his boat off of Eaton's neck with my grandfather in the 70's and early 80's.
1st June 2006 01:23 PM
Jumping Jack So will Algore push for new nuke plants to cut the fossil fuel emissions?

I think Algore is being paraded around to make the Hildabeast appear more mainstream. Good luck, she still will remain unelectable.
1st June 2006 01:33 PM
Some Guy Bono is on it.
1st June 2006 02:17 PM
Maxlugar [quote]monkey_man wrote:
You were out in the Sound and it was cold?! Doh! How were the fish running? I used to fish in the Sound on his boat off of Eaton's neck with my grandfather in the 70's and early 80's.

I just took the boat out for a few hours for it's first spin of the year. I didn't bring fishing gear. Yeah I was in the Sound via Cold Spring Harbor. Fishing has been good from what I hear. Stripped Bass. Big 'uns!

1st June 2006 03:15 PM
Taptrick
I'm all for keeping the planet clean and looking for new solutions but until people realize that Russia and China are the big polluters, this is all trivial.

1st June 2006 03:16 PM
glencar It's not there anymore but keefkid's original thread at Shidobeeee was a hoot! Even the libdems were mad at him!
1st June 2006 03:27 PM
Maxlugar [quote]glencar wrote:
It's not there anymore but keefkid's original thread at Shidobeeee was a hoot! Even the libdems were mad at him!

Glencar, would you like to go fishing with Riffy, Scope and I?

1st June 2006 03:28 PM
keefkid
quote:
glencar wrote:
It's not there anymore but keefkid's original thread at Shidobeeee was a hoot! Even the libdems were mad at him!

ya i deleted it over there they were FREAKING OUT ...

fucking people take themselves wayyyyyyyyyyyy too serious...
1st June 2006 03:31 PM
glencar
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:
[quote]glencar wrote:

Glencar, would you like to go fishing with Riffy, Scope and I?

Yes! Let me know when.
1st June 2006 03:35 PM
Dan
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:
So will Algore push for new nuke plants to cut the fossil fuel emissions?

I think Algore is being paraded around to make the Hildabeast appear more mainstream. Good luck, she still will remain unelectable.

I highly doubt she is unelectable. If enough people keep repeating it, it may start to sound believable and intimidate the Democrats but I think she is very electable and that the Republicans are scared to death of her. If that wasn't the case then they wouldn't have to continually bring her up any more than any other junior senator with aspirations for higher office.

Now my thoughts on the environment? I don't care because I will likely be dead when the true consequences are upon us(if that happens). If you have kids or a pet parrot or turtle to worry about - thats YOUR problem!
1st June 2006 03:35 PM
monkey_man Talk about an Inconvenient Truth. . . .

Whoops wrong thread!
1st June 2006 03:44 PM
Maxlugar [quote]glencar wrote:
Yes! Let me know when.

Plan it with me on "The Couch".

1st June 2006 03:52 PM
pdog Maxlugar invented the internet!
1st June 2006 04:35 PM
Riffhard
quote:
glencar wrote:
Yes! Let me know when.

Damn straight Blue!!! It's gonna be a He-Man fish killing trip! We will burn gallon upon gallon of fossil fuel in Macky's SS Couchie! We will drink and covort with the fish and then we will kill them and talk about manly shit and the Stones! It's gonna be the Summit of Long Island Sound and it will be legendary!

Riffy
1st June 2006 04:38 PM
egon
quote:
pdog wrote:
Maxlugar IS the internet!

[edited by Egon for thruth]
2nd June 2006 02:11 AM
pdog Maxlugar invented global warming so The Democrats could have a cause...
Maxy is love!
2nd June 2006 07:42 AM
SweetVirginia
quote:
Riffhard wrote:

Damn straight Blue!!! It's gonna be a He-Man fish killing trip! We will burn gallon upon gallon of fossil fuel in Macky's SS Couchie! We will drink and covort with the fish and then we will kill them and talk about manly shit and the Stones! It's gonna be the Summit of Long Island Sound and it will be legendary!

Riffy

You know what they say:

Give a man a fish and feed him for a day.

Teach a man to fish and he will sit in a boat and drink beer all day.

SV

2nd June 2006 08:04 AM
lotsajizz Commercial fisherman are getting porked by these idiot beer-gizzling amateurs who generally can barely pilot their way out of a harbor and then lobby for 'development' which--lo and behold--leaves them with fancy wharves in front of condos and leaves the REAL fishermen out in the boondocks...L.I. used to have quite the native fisheries inductry...no longer...and the same is happening throughout the US
2nd June 2006 08:10 AM
Maxlugar [quote]Riffhard wrote:

Riffy! We will be having a great time! I plan to burn lots of Terror Juice (Gasoline) just going full speed in circles while we all hoot and holler like jackals! The fishing will be great too! We'll catch lots of Bluefish and Stripped bass then cut off their fins and throw them back. Oh the laughs we'll share watching them try and swim home!

My only hope is that we don't run out of puppies for bait!

[Edited by Maxlugar]
2nd June 2006 09:59 AM
keefkid OMG ...

that poor dog...

that pic is f'd up...
2nd June 2006 10:01 AM
Sir Stonesalot I just may have to make the drive out there for this...
2nd June 2006 10:55 AM
Maxlugar [quote]Sir Stonesalot wrote:
I just may have to make the drive out there for this...

Yes SS'y! You too! It's a long way for one day but it will be worth it. Could you take a train? Bring some tasty puppies.
2nd June 2006 11:12 AM
Lethargy Gore is one of the biggest jerk-offs ever born, let alone elected to public office. He's one of the primary reasons I stopped voting Democrat.
2nd June 2006 12:52 PM
monkey_man
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:
[quote]Riffhard wrote:

Riffy! We will be having a great time! I plan to burn lots of Terror Juice (Gasoline) just going full speed in circles while we all hoot and holler like jackals! The fishing will be great too! We'll catch lots of Bluefish and Stripped bass then cut off their fins and throw them back. Oh the laughs we'll share watching them try and swim home!

My only hope is that we don't run out of puppies for bait!

[Edited by Maxlugar]

Maxy,
You are too fucking funny!!!!
MM
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)